ken wid ann or ken wid aff???

xchandax

sarNie Egg
who do u think is the perfect match for ken??? ann or aff??
my opinion ANN is the perfect match for ken......Aff make acute couple wid ken too but not dat perfect as ANN.and also i think dat AFF is the best perfect match wid AUM...

KEN and ANN (FOR EVER) :wub:
AUM and AFF (FOR EVER) :clap:

* DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY GOING TO HAVE A NEW LAKORN FOR 2009 (KEN AND ANN) :spin: ??? CUZ I WOULD TO SEE THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
anne. they look so good standing next to eachother and their new lakorn is 365 wan hang ruk

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I LOVE Ken&Ann together!!! Ken&Aff looks really cute together too. But Ken&Ann have more chemistry together! SB&OR<3
I prefer Aff&Aum together!​

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I much prefer KEN and ANN!!! They look amazing together and seem like the best of friends! Very compatible together!!!

boakim123

sarNie Egg
hmm... is it just me?? i think ken aff really looking sooooooooooooooo good together too!!
ken is very handsome while aff is soooooooo pretty too!!!
maybe because i still cant get over jai rao heheh....
anyway i was going to do a poll on this too hahah.. ken ann or ken aff...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
actually, im starting to like ann and aum together, but since this thread is exclusive to ken...i'd say ann and ken. they have fantastic chemistry...maybe because they are fully comfortable with each other so they go full on in lakorns.

the only thing that bothers me is how both guys are younger than my ann. even aum was born in '81. had no idea he was that young!! anywho, my beautiful ann is an old timer, but i love her. lol

russe

sarNie Adult
I always like Janie & Ken the most! I think they look best together.
I can't pick between Ann and Aff, they both looks good with Ken too.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I also like Ken and Janie the most! Then there's Ken and Aom.
But between Ann and Aff, I'll chose Ann.

Ann is a great actress, I enjoy watching her lakorns... but I seem to be unable to get into those with Ken...I like Ken and Ann together but not their lakorns. I hope that the upcoming one won't let me down like how Oum Ruk and Sawan Biang did...

As for Aff and Ken, there's only Jai rao. Before the lakorn aired, I wanted to watch this for them... but I end up watching the lakorn for Note and Vicky... I've actually skipped all the parts with Ken and Aff. I'm not on this pairing anymore after Jai rao.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Well when I first thought that Ken and Aff were going to be in a lakorn together, I thought they'd look pretty cute together. When I watched
JR, It seemed as if Aff was like kind of young for Ken :blink: I mean, I know she's close to Ken's age but It must've have been that she doesn't age at all and is always looking like she's in her early 20's LOL.

So, I'm going to have to with Ken and Anne, just because they look good next to each other. ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Well when I first thought that Ken and Aff were going to be in a lakorn together, I thought they'd look pretty cute together. When I watched
JR, It seemed as if Aff was like kind of young for Ken :blink: I mean, I know she's close to Ken's age but It must've have been that she doesn't age at all and is always looking like she's in her early 20's LOL.

So, I'm going to have to with Ken and Anne, just because they look good next to each other. ^_^
LOL. I thought the same thing about Aff Nina... She looks young for her age. Her & Ken look cute together but I'm going with ken & Ann. They are wild together & I absolutely love it :D Love the chemistry they have & the bickering they have in their lakorns. it's just toooo cute!

shachibasha

psychotic
I think ken just Looks good with everyone he stars with so does Ann...but i prefer ann and ken together...ken and janie look more like sibling to me lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I personally love Ken and Aff so much together. I never felt anything for Ken and Ann as a pair though they've got tons of fan.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
who do u think is the perfect match for ken??? ann or aff??
my opinion ANN is the perfect match for ken......Aff make acute couple wid ken too but not dat perfect as ANN.and also i think dat AFF is the best perfect match wid AUM...

KEN and ANN (FOR EVER) :wub:
AUM and AFF (FOR EVER) :clap:

* DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY GOING TO HAVE A NEW LAKORN FOR 2009 (KEN AND ANN) :spin: ??? CUZ I WOULD TO SEE THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!
i agree wit u 100%