Ken Theeradeth---I have a big crush on him!

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
from my point of view.....ken is sooo not cute......i just dont like him....people think ken and chakrit look alike but no...they look sooo different ....chakrit is soooo much cuter then ken.....

Sah

sarNie Elites
He is really cute. Haha, like Leila said, I fell in love with him in Prajun San Kol as well. He was SOOO cute in that lakorn. His acting has gotten very good. He can act in serious roles as well as cute, funny roles. He definitely had me crying in Song Rao Nirundon. He looks mad sexy when he's mad though haha.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Ken is such a hottie...I hope and pray that my future bf or husband will look similar to him....haha maybe :wub:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
LOL none3.

lidogurl...agree that Chakrit and Ken does NOT look nothing alike. And that Chakrit is cuter, maybe because i've seen him onscreen first. But i still love them both. I just cant get over of Ken's body...damn! LOL

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
Did you guys know that Ken was a singer before? The album is something like HurriKEN or something like that... i have listen to it though but will soon :)

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Oh really? Let us know how he sounds like as a singer. LOL some ppl can only act, and no good at singing.

Mint27

Ken is an okay actor. :D

i used to think he was a lot hotter until i saw sao ron nee rundeun, then i was like..god he's dead boring in tv. :blink:

choo

sarNie Adult
love him. though i wasn't too satisfied with the one with janie; the one at the stranded island...

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
kens cuteeee !
in my opinion, ken looks way better than chakrit
chakrit's acting skills is in the A+ , kens acting is greattttt .. but not at the highest

wouldn't mind someone like ken being my bf :D
ahahahass .. goood personality tooo :p

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ken's awesome! He's cute, nice(from observation), hot, charming, talented, etc. He's married too T_T Soon to have an heir. Still love him though.