Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aom

• Janie

• Total voters

judyp

sarNie Adult
i love ken with all 3..my fav leading ladies. but my vote is going towards ken & janie! the first time i saw the 2 together, i thought it was a perfect match. the chemistry is definitely there on-screen although they are more brotherly/sisterly in real life. aom and ann looks good with ken and the chemistry is there, but i think ken & janie's chemistry outbeats them.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
I will have to say Janie. I really love their three lakorns together so far. ahaha. I do like him with Anne too... but... perfer him with Janie.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I think Ken generally matches his costars b/c he is such a good actor and lover(lol).
It was definitely hard to decide between Ann/Ken and Aom/Ken (I excluded Janie and Ken since I didn't really watch their lakorns yet), but in the end I decided on Ken/Aom b/c they were just so endearing in Ruk Tur Took Wan. In both of their lakorns, they fall in love so naturally and the good old way, more realistic than the extremes in Oum Ruk and Sawan Bieng.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
Janie all the way for me cuz the first time i fell in love with Ken was the first lakorn they had together!!! :wub: so i am stick on Janie and Ken :yahoo:

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Ann is best suit for him.
I love all of their lakorn
I don't like any of Ken/Janie's lakorn...i don't see any chemisty between them

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
anne! definitely anne! undoubtedly anne!!! anne and ken always! hahaha... seems i'm fixated with this pair! lol!