Ken and Noi @ an event

gs

Sexy Back
wow cute pix and they do make a good couple suck that he's taken is she older than him

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
ahaha they doo! i noticed that the other day. I hope they're not doing on purpose though...it would be kinda weird. i dont know why but i just cant see these two together.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Man I love that Noi is in her what late 30's early 40's and she still looks that good. Mmm hmm if I was still single at that age I wanna snatch me one like that! Of course they've been dating for a while too though..So I guess it would have to be a little sooner LOL ^0^ Party like a Rockstar P'Noi! ^0^

neena

sarNie Adult
lovely couple!! noi looks like she's very protective of him... :huh: maybe its jus me and the pictures!!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
they are such a happy and gorgeous couple. can i say how jealous i am of Noi.....gosh she's so freakin lucky. damn Ken is so HOT :drool:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
she is one lucky women to have a hot guy like ken.. im so jealousy

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I've never seen these pics before. Noi looks absolutely gorgeous! Ken isn't too bad himself. Thanks for sharing, Tinah!

choo

sarNie Adult
damn Ken, is so hot here with Noi, I"ll never let go of his hands either!!!!!! so in love, i'm jealousss...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lovely couple!! noi looks like she's very protective of him... :huh: maybe its jus me and the pictures!!
shoot it's ken! look at him! if i were noi, i'd be overprotective too!

omg.. he look super sexie in that suit... drool.... :drool: wish i could tap that... :lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I was looking at these pics again and I love their outfits. They are both just so fine!