ken & ananda starring in off pongpat's movie?

tinah

sarNie Coma
kens fan heard that p' off pongpat is gonna make a movie starring these two actors but he/she isnt sure. i thought p'off only produce lakorns unless hes gonna start doing movies too

how great would it be if ken/ananda were to starr in the lakorn/movie. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, singer/actor/producer

hes the guy in the far right standing next to his wife dang tanya. lookie, theres ananda too. how i wish this news is true.

cecilia

Staff member
ah. it's this guy, i know him but i don't know his name :loool:

at first, i thought it was someone else :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
hes one of my fav. actors from the older gen. just love him in action/comedy roles.

not only a great actor but producer as well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
him and his wife are both great actors. shes still pretty for her age

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
he does have a pretty wife remember them back in the days but i don't think she acts anymore but she produce lakorn like him?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^she still act. i think the last lakorn i saw her in was "kaew ta pee" with tik/cherry. if im not mistaken, shes starring in su fun with willy/mew

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
:yahoo: Ken and Ananda in the same movie, i cant wait. i am loving Ananda with short hair...he's so cute and my baby Ken is just sexy.

nina07

sarNie Adult
i know!! he looks soo much better with short spiky hair...he looks ugly when he has long hair..eww...but hes going to star in a lao movie called "Sabaidee Luang Prabang" it opens on April 10...i cant wait!! and its going to have eng subtitles so the visitors overseas can understand..THANK GOODNESS hahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
i know!! he looks soo much better with short spiky hair...he looks ugly when he has long hair..eww...but hes going to star in a lao movie called "Sabaidee Luang Prabang" it opens on April 10...i cant wait!! and its going to have eng subtitles so the visitors overseas can understand..THANK GOODNESS hahaha
is it gonna be released on dvd? cuz my parents wanna see it

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone tell me what other lakorns has Off's wife played in?
cause me and my mom are debating from the pic who she is.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^kaew ta pee, samee tee tra, tang pan kammatep, tae parng korn(num/annes version), khun chai rai ruen guen,

Susie

sarNie Adult
i'd have to disagree. i love him w/ long hair. he looks so much like a surfer dude/ a guy in a band. he's super hot. i hope he does come out w/ a movie w/ ken. the more the merrier!!

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
^^kaew ta pee, samee tee tra, tang pan kammatep, tae parng korn(num/annes version), khun chai rai ruen guen,

thank you!!!

so i was right, and my mom was wrong.
she said it was the women from jamleuy rak, the old version with likit, the girl who played the mean gold digging cousin.

but thanks for clearing it up