Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sooks

sarNie Egg
i like kelly clarkson :) all her songs are GOOD!!! :lmao: :loool: :w000t:

my favorite songs from her are "because of you" and "behind these hazel eyes"

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i dont think u could put mariah to compare with all these young pop star.. she in a league of her own....she would be like celine dion or whitney houston, her music has been here for more than a decade.
Dont get me wrong but these r all beautiful ladies here...but yeah i voted for mariah

Hiatus

Super Momo
eh I go for Mariah and Christina.. like iluvnumandoil said... they are different still these two are like woahhh they can both nail all the singers listed above with their voice o_O

sooks

sarNie Egg
i use to like mariah's voice.. but now.. her voice seems so annoying to me!!! she's so squeky. i think christina sings way better. i forgot to put sarah McClaghan..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sooks said:
i use to like mariah's voice.. but now.. her voice seems so annoying to me!!! she's so squeky. i think christina sings way better. i forgot to put sarah McClaghan..
[post="67606"][/post]​
sarah who?

Rakniran

Jessica Simpson I would vote for since Mariah Carey is the Queen already.She shouldnt even be on the list with those younger girls.They are new comer and Mariah Carey have been there forever..

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i voted kelly clarkson. i would of voted for mariah carey, but after what i saw her do on the new years celebration all posing like a re-nob! but i still love her =)

Kina

Dubsteppin'
mariah has turned to be a classic...she can't be compared to those girls because they're just newly bloomed butterflies. i love mariah still, ever since way back when she was new.

the other girls sing pretty well in their own music category, rock or pop or r&b.

since im more of a rocker with a twist of r&b, i went with Kelly ;)

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
mariah carey is a "diva" with the top singers.. i think christina aguilera could be one of the "divas" she got awesome pipe! compared to the rest of them..

Kelly

wow my two fav. are at a tie now ahha...tho i voted for kelly b/c i like her alot more and i saw how she got famous ahha! Mariah i love her music too ehhe! especially...actually i'm in love with "we belong together"-it reminds me of someone ehhe!

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
i unno, i would vote for any of them, jus not britney and ashlee... but i jus chose jessica :sweat:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Britney Spears!!! Oh baby oh baby one more time! Sometimes I just drive myself crazy!

I just voted for her. *Sigh*.

I remember when her first video came out. She was so hawt! Now she's a mom...and she's not even a MILF. She needs to stop smoking.

But she's still the coolest.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hey! Where's Miss Alicia Keys???!!!! I lovers her!! She needs to be up there too! LOL>

I like all the above, either still do or at one point in my life...^_^...but..pertaining to the question...from the list...i would pick Kelly Clarkson, although all of them have their own good qualities. Second would be Avril Lavigne. Just because Im more of a punker than a pop person.

Oil

sarNie Egg
I love Mariah Carey, love her songs and her voice; she is simply one of the best singers in r&b, beside Whitney Houston

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I like alot of those singers but I'd choose Mariah Carey I mean because fore someone like her she still have such a nice voice and it's amazing she can heck scrram and omg i just lover all her songs well at least almost haha but yeah she's one of my favorite Amrican celebirty singers