KeAw NaH MaH

harman

OMG I remember watching this boran lakorn when I was little. this is one of my all time favorite boran lakorn. I use to think the nek was so beautiful and the pek was to hansome. which by the way what happen to them do they still act????

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Sinee the nang aek works behind the cameras and her son is the little boy from 4 Yord Goo Marn (The 4th child) and Chatree the pra aek has his own business down in the south...

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
o... i didnt c da old version.. but i saw da new version... not a veri big fan of da lakorn cuss da pra'ek... but i heard so many gossip or rumors dat da horse face girl is da nang'ek or bee matika... but i dunno...

Vannak

sarNie Egg
i saw the old version.It was good and funny.I felt sorry for the naek tho..the praek was meanie to her but yeah i also wanna see the new version as well..

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah same here..i saw the old version when i was very young...i love it...nice ppls and great costumes....

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is ok, but then... its not like i would watch it everyday :unsure:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I saw the old version...very funny...didn't see the new one though cuz wasn't too fond of both actors from ch3 or ch7.

arissa

sarNie Elites
I watched the old version and the new version....I felt the new version werent as good as the old one........But it is still one of the boran lakorn that I have watched......

reas1580

sarNie Egg
ThanamasFanclub said:
Sinee the nang aek works behind the cameras and her son is the little boy from 4 Yord Goo Marn (The 4th child) and Chatree the pra aek has his own business down in the south...
[post="58350"][/post]​

ThanamasFanclub, i was wondering about their whereabouts too...do you have any more info on them? They are my fav boran actors too! I also own that old "kae na ma" starring them. And do you know any more boran movies that they do play in ...i know they also played in "3 radoo" but not sure if they did play in any more boran movies, sure'd love to see it.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Trust me..They had alot of lakornpuenbarn out together...They were the most popular stars and there everywhere...But yea..I like them...He's my favorite lakornpuenbarn actor..And still is...

reas1580

sarNie Egg
l37,Feb 25 2006, 05:43 AM]
i dont know what sinee looks like, can anyone post pics?
[She is the one that is displayed on page 1 (something about how she would look like without the horse face).

sulad

sarNie Adult
Ah! I remember watching this boran lakorn when I was younger.
I went back to look for it and now I'm rewatching it again.
It's just so sad and good at the same time.
:D

mia07

Introvert
ThanamasFanclub, i was wondering about their whereabouts too...do you have any more info on them? They are my fav boran actors too! I also own that old "kae na ma" starring them. And do you know any more boran movies that they do play in ...i know they also played in "3 radoo" but not sure if they did play in any more boran movies, sure'd love to see it.
Like Thanamas said, they both did alot of good old borans together.
Like, Mon Nark Ka Rak, Othaitawee, & Tep 3 Radoo.
Sinee was also one of my favorite actress. I like her best in Nang Sib Song.