Title: 골든 크로스 / Golden Cross
Chinese Title: 黄金交叉
Genre: Melodrama, Romance, Family, Crime
Episodes: 16 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2014-Apr-09 to 2014-May-29
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 22:00

Synopsis
This drama is about a man’s revenge after getting involved in a scheme of “Golden Cross” that is responsible for the conspiracy that destroyed his family and ultimately claimed their lives. Golden Cross is a group of top 0.001% that controlled Korea’s economy from an unknown place.
Kang Do Yoon (Kim Kang Woo) cares for his mother and younger sister a lot, but his younger sister is murdered. He then decides to take revenge upon the perpetrator.
Cast
Main Cast
Kim Kang Woo as Kang Do Yoon
Lee Si Young as Seo Yi Rye
Uhm Ki Joon as Michael Jang
Han Eun Jung as Hong Sa Ra
Jung Bo Suk as Seo Dong Ha

Production Credits
Production Company: Pan Entertainment
Chief Producer: Lee Gun Joon
Producer: Lee Jung Mi (이정미)
Director: Hong Suk Goo, Kim Jon Yun (김종연)
Screenwriter: Yoo Hyun Mi

Credit: Koreandrama.org

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay! I was waiting for a thread for this drama. Thought about creating one, but was too lazy. Hehe. 

Haven't had a chance to watch this since there aren't subs yet, how's this one doing?? Is it good? Interesting?

fun

Expired Sarnie
im waiting for sub too. but im glad it is being delayed (for i dont know what reason but usually every kdrama will eventually get subbed)

lol phatman, i get lazy with creating topics too. sometimes i dont even take the effort to go find info and paste it on. i feel bad sometimes i forget to credit. once in a while i would go back to add/change/revise. i sort of cleaned out the korean entertainment section and i dont even want to look at the chinese section.

so many melodrama and depressing drama out and its freaking spring. koreans dont want people to be happy lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
im waiting for sub too. but im glad it is being delayed (for i dont know what reason but usually every kdrama will eventually get subbed)

lol phatman, i get lazy with creating topics too. sometimes i dont even take the effort to go find info and paste it on. i feel bad sometimes i forget to credit. once in a while i would go back to add/change/revise. i sort of cleaned out the korean entertainment section and i dont even want to look at the chinese section.

so many melodrama and depressing drama out and its freaking spring. koreans dont want people to be happy lol

Me too. I'm kind of glad it's delayed. 

Haha. It can be overwhelming and I won't blame ya.

Seriously right. It's suppose to be happy time.  

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Finally got the time to catch up on this one, wowiee that was one hell of a ride. I was lost in most of the first and second episodes lol 
Lee Siyoung/Kim Kangwoo had barely any screen time but i guess we will see them more now that the plot is finally picking up. I feel so freaking bad for Ha Yun, the girl had such a hard time >_< the father, too...but mostly Ha Yun imo 

I had to double check if it was really Han Eunjung or not. I seriously had a hard time recognizing her, idk if she just aged or developed a love for plastic surgery 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
queenyeon said:
Finally got the time to catch up on this one, wowiee that was one hell of a ride. I was lost in most of the first and second episodes lol 
Lee Siyoung/Kim Kangwoo had barely any screen time but i guess we will see them more now that the plot is finally picking up. I feel so freaking bad for Ha Yun, the girl had such a hard time >_< the father, too...but mostly Ha Yun imo 

I had to double check if it was really Han Eunjung or not. I seriously had a hard time recognizing her, idk if she just aged or developed a love for plastic surgery 
I think she had some cheek injections or whatever you call it. Haha. Her cheeks are so....full. haha.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I should have waited until it finishes airing before starting this tbh and hotel king as well. Those are the kind of dramas that you have to watch all at once
The unfairness of this world :rant:  I wonder how Yi Rae will react when she will discover that her loving father is behind all this!! 

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so behind. I just started Big Man, Triangle and Dr. Stranger and totally forgot about this. I will surely catch up soon (hopefully).

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I started Dr. Stranger and You're all surrounded, I'm in deep sh.t lol I'm also eyeing Triangle/Big Man. why are all the new kdramas so interesting?! :rant: