Kazz Magazine (Mo/Bella/Pooklook/Matt/Esther/Namtarn/Nycha/Mint/Jui/Patricia)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo had a photoshoot yesterday for Kazz magazine with Bella, Pooklook, Matt, Esther, Namtarn, Nycha and Mint. I'm so happy that Mo is quickly climbing her way up there with the popular stars of this generation. She only started receiving some recognition from Thai viewers last year because of Fun Fueng, but this year, she's really making a bold statement. It seems like it could possibly be her breakthrough. It's only March, and she's already got Club Friday The Series with Toomtam as pra'nangs, Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur's remake with Jes as nang'ek, and now this photoshoot with some of the top trending actresses from this generation. Soon, she'll secure her own spot as a B-list/A-list actress. This year is really Mo's year. Words can't express how proud I am of how far she's come. :heart: Mo's hard work, dedication and perseverance is FINALLY paying off.

cr to owners

Jui and Patricia also had a photoshoot today with the same concept.

cr: kazzmagazine

Push's fanclub posted a selfie of Mo and Push so Push is involved somehow, but I don't know what his contribution to the photoshoot is exactly. He was the only actor there and he wasn't dressed up, so I doubt he was one of the models. Seeing this picture though, I want to see Push and Mo pair up in a lakorn soon. Who agrees with me? :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

cr: pushputto_official

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so excited. I never thought I would see Mo reach this point in her career. The best part is that it's only the beginning in her rise of fame.

Caption: Kazz Fashion 10 สาวปัง ครบรอบ10ปีของนิยสาร เหล่าสาวกแฟนคลับสาวๆทุกคนพลาดไม่ได้เลยจริงๆ พร้อมปกเดี่ยวของทุกคน วางแผง พ.ค. นี้ #kazzmagazine#kazzfashion สวยยยกันทุกคนน

Google translate: Kazz Fashion 10 girls bang the 10th anniversary of the new substances. Disciples fans all girls really can not miss it. Every single with a cover of the May release # kazzmagazine # kazzfashion. I am pretty well everyone.

cr: kazzmagazine