Kayla's Artwork

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, I super love that wallie of Aff and Por. I super Love POR! I shall start on their FF soon. Been in stock for the longest time ever. Lol. And I haven't started writing Unexpected Love yet. But I got the summaries/descriptions/prologue almost done. Just got to type them up. Lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
P'Noy incase you wanted this one. I made another one of Aff's couple but I'm not sure if you wanted to use this one or the other one. Anyways I'm working on Por and Pat's couple right now.

Can you give me like a description of like what the Janie&Grate's and Por&Pat's couple are like so I can write it on the fanfic cause I got the pictures arrange and things but I want to add a couple more things to them like a quote or something.
But here's another artwork I made of Aff's couple.

n_naruk

AHHH!! Aws, I love it Kayla!!!!
Of course I can give you a lil description on the couples.
Great&Janie are ex's. Then they meet again after some years and Great will try to win Janie's heart back.
Pat&Por, they're having a secret relationship with each other cus of their age differences and Por is also Pat's brother's best friend too.
Hope that helps na.
And thanks for the 2nd poster of Aff&Rome :wub:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
P'Noy here's Janie and Grate's couple. I might make another one cause idk if I like this one that much. I feel like it's plain. :/ But here's two of them. They are the same thing just the letters and stuff are placed at different places. It's up to you which one you like. But i'm planning on making another one of them maybe lol.

or

n_naruk

AHHH!!!!!*screams* I love them Kayla! You don't have to make more of them. This should be good ja. Thanks mak mak na<3

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for all the comments ^_^

And P'Noy I'm so sorry on the delay of the Por and Pat one! My family out of town has been here so I haven't been on much. I'm so sorry. I'll try to finish it this week.