Katreeya English may have tour in US and Europe!!

Icezzy

sarNie Egg
It's not yet confirmed but I heard from somewhere that P'Kat may have a tour in both US and EU next year.
If this is true, where do you want P'Kat to go?

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
OMG! If that's true I hope she comes to Minnesota again, she has a lot of fans out here! Her last concert here was so good. I would definitely go VIP this time if she comes again. :D

It's not yet confirmed but I heard from somewhere that P'Kat may have a tour in both US and EU next year.
If this is true, where do you want P'Kat to go?

solin

sarNie Adult
It would be amazing if she come to France (Paris) 'cause I so want to see her for real once !

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Wow me and Lala were just talking about if she came back. That'd be so awesome. Her last concert was really good. I'd defintely go again. P'Kat is a sweetheart! :D

Katerine

Butterfly123
:yahoo: hope she does come to europe she better come to the UK and down south so i can get my aunt to hook me up with VIP seats :loool:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Wow me and Lala were just talking about if she came back. That'd be so awesome. Her last concert was really good. I'd defintely go again. P'Kat is a sweetheart! :D
HEHEHE.
Yeap me and Jen will totally be down for it again.
She was just sooo HOT and so was her show.
One of the best concert in MN.
:D

Susie

sarNie Adult
definitely hit LA first! i'm down to see her perform. keep me posted yeah? thx
omg hell yeah. LB would be even better i mean conveient for me. I didn't get to meet her when she came down like last year or the year before.

stacievangest

sarNie Hatchling
If kat englsih came..... i want her to come down to fresno....i hope that will come true...

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for the news that Kat may have tour in the US again..Cause I already saw her before and she's soo pretty in real than on the screen..If whoever have the chance then I think you should go.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i want her to come to VA somewhere!..or LA possibly, cause i have family there....i would love to see kat, she is my fav thai singer!