katie Holmes pregnant?????????

juicee

sarNie Elites
correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't katie a big 'ol V? I remember that coming up when they first starting dating. well i guess they didn't wait. ne ways, yeah tom is creepy...

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
hollywood baby boom. LOL. no comment on that. but anyways, I heard that Tom Cruises got with Katie Holmes because she was a virgin and he wanted to "HIT THAT". hahaah. But my sources may be REALLY wrong.

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
Tom makes me sick!

Just imagine "if" Katie gets PPD(post pardom depression). I wonder what he'll do or say to her, since he's the "expert" in believing that no drugs would help.

Rakniran

Tom Cruis must be very happy now since he have been waitingfor a long time to have a kid that carry his blood. He have been wanting to have a child with Nicole kidman ,but she couldnt have any child for him. She was pregnant once then she miscarriage. THen they have to adopt a childs.

Tom Cruis always wanted a child that have his blood. His dream come true now. I'm very happy for him..Glad to see that his dream is finally coming true.

juicee

sarNie Elites
Anonymous112 said:
Tom makes me sick!

Just imagine "if" Katie gets PPD(post pardom depression). I wonder what he'll do or say to her, since he's the "expert" in believing that no drugs would help.
[post="25544"][/post]​
i know i feel sorry for her. he'll make her take vitamins. did you also hear that katie is gonna have a silence birth - meaning no noise whatsoever - she can't even scream if she feels pain - how sad...

K

KawaiiTennyo

juicee said:
i know i feel sorry for her. he'll make her take vitamins. did you also hear that katie is gonna have a silence birth - meaning no noise whatsoever - she can't even scream if she feels pain - how sad...
[post="25566"][/post]​
she's 26 and STILL a virgin i HIGHLY DOUBT that... like britney was a "V" too.. hahah

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Wasn't there a rumor (or was it true, I think it was true) that Nicole was having a miscarriage right as her good ol hubby was cheating on her w/Penelope and couldn't even bother to comfort/grieve for their baby.

The whole scientology baby thing comes from the fact that they don't believe in drugs (I don't know if its all drugs but definitely anti-psychotics, depression, etc.,) and that they believe a birth should be natural and silent. Which means no epidural or screaming, groaning (you know noises normal people make when they're in pain). Oh yeah they also believe or at least TC does anyway that the field of psychiatry is like voodoo.

I have no problem in people believing in what they want to believe but don't bash other people especially when you have NO basis/logic for your accusations. When Brooke Shields was talking about PPD Cruise came out and publicly bashed her for taking anti-depressants and said something like she should've just exercised and taken some herbs. IDIOT have we learned nothing about that one mom who killed her 3 kids because she was suffering from PPD?

S

sunflower

what is this about not taking an pain killers and still not shouting at the top of your lungs from pain? i work in the hospital and i get to work in delivery room sometimes... and let me tell you.... when the mothers start to feel contractions they are all given pain meds! right away! even after giving the pain meds many of them are crying and in tears AND FOR AN AVERAGE OF 4 HOURS they have contractions before actually giving birth! even with the doses of pain killers that are prescribed for them can't keep them from screaming! so tom shouldn't open his trap until he goes through a prengancy himself! which he won't be able to ever do! so might as well just keep it shut!

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
sunflower said:
what is this about not taking an pain killers and still not shouting at the top of your lungs from pain? i work in the hospital and i get to work in delivery room sometimes... and let me tell you.... when the mothers start to feel contractions they are all given pain meds! right away! even after giving the pain meds many of them are crying and in tears AND FOR AN AVERAGE OF 4 HOURS they have contractions before actually giving birth! even with the doses of pain killers that are prescribed for them can't keep them from screaming! so tom shouldn't open his trap until he goes through a prengancy himself! which he won't be able to ever do! so might as well just keep it shut!
[post="26289"][/post]​

agreed!!!! he needs to go through pregnacy and find out... hahaha

K

KawaiiTennyo

jeanie said:
Wasn't there a rumor (or was it true, I think it was true) that Nicole was having a miscarriage right as her good ol hubby was cheating on her w/Penelope and couldn't even bother to comfort/grieve for their baby.

The whole scientology baby thing comes from the fact that they don't believe in drugs (I don't know if its all drugs but definitely anti-psychotics, depression, etc.,) and that they believe a birth should be natural and silent. Which means no epidural or screaming, groaning (you know noises normal people make when they're in pain). Oh yeah they also believe or at least TC does anyway that the field of psychiatry is like voodoo.

I have no problem in people believing in what they want to believe but don't bash other people especially when you have NO basis/logic for your accusations. When Brooke Shields was talking about PPD Cruise came out and publicly bashed her for taking anti-depressants and said something like she should've just exercised and taken some herbs. IDIOT have we learned nothing about that one mom who killed her 3 kids because she was suffering from PPD?
[post="26264"][/post]​
dumb movie star.. he WONT ever KNOW wha'ts that like and how that feels cuz he's not a GIRL! my bf's mom told me that it feels horrible and that you can't control it .. be silent when you're in pain .. THAT'S FREAKING NATURAL!!! being silent is NOT NATURAL that would be FORCE idiots... err i hate tom cruise now .. and never liked katie holmes but now i hate her for being stupid .. and listen to that..

juicee

sarNie Elites
well i never liked either of them. but yes i think they're both dumb and publicity whores. i feel sorry for the kid. wonder how nicole feels about this - i feel sorry for her to - tom was such a dick to her...

simple-e

sarNie Egg
Wow, that was fast. Last I heard was that they got together.. and now, she's pregnant! But yeahh...wish them all the best and congrats.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
guess it wasn't tom afterall. so he's not impotent eh...hmm...nicole might need to get the check up done.

well...we'll see how long this one lasts... B)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i dont know about u guys..but are they annoying or what? too much
pda every where and there so called " love tours" together..
enough already