Kate Thiyada, Bee Matika, and Oil Sirima

Vanida

Save World Save Life
u know i kind of don't like bee in modern lakorn but now i think i prefer her in modern then boran because shes a new teen actress better for her in modern cause her brother boy is in boran rather have one sis in other lakorn and the other in boran :D gosh i don't like it when he and her was in nang sip song :blink: :wacko: :angry: why can't it be aom B. :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
oil sirima is gonna have the ch 3 version of sanoh noi ruen ngram...
[post="27578"][/post]​
serious? ehh another remake? man...it better be good since oil is back! :D

thanks gosh bee's so out of borans..i wish she never exists in this thai entertainment biz. -_-

about gade? i don't see her much, though...last time will be the one with tao somchai and nan chanita. :huh:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Gade is still around with lakorns..As for the CH.3 Soh Noh Noy Ruen Yarm..It sucks! Seriously....It's nothing like the old one basically..Anyways Bee...No comment lol..Ok a comment..Agree..

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
Gade is still around with lakorns..As for the CH.3 Soh Noh Noy Ruen Yarm..It sucks! Seriously....It's nothing like the old one basically..Anyways Bee...No comment lol..Ok a comment..Agree..
[post="36675"][/post]​
is this the new lakorn in ch. 3 boran lakorn. is it just like ch.7 kula sand soy

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i totally agree with you about remake of ch.3... i'll be willing to give it try because the one with boy... it just was good. :D i haven't see the first version yet. ;)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
First version of what? But yep..Gotta tell you..The one with Boy was the best...Well anyways Bee Matika ruined Pikultong I say..I think that story line matches Au more because she cries in like all her lakorns..But anyways yea..I don't like Bee..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Also if they didn't change the story line of Uthaitaywee..Au should've played the nang aek role because Utaitaywee (Original version) is the best ever! I love it..But it's so stupid the new one..Nothing like the original at all..But change the pra aek to lol...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
We should've known when they changed the title to Gula San Suay..How retarded...But let's just see how Oil's version is gonna be...