karenyang's artwork & fan MV's

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
Pepper_UHT said:
lol sweet_azn....i hope the tutorial help you....anyways, three new banner...'cause i'm so bored...From The Sounders Music Video.... :lol:

Destiny MV

hope i'm improving on my animated banners.... :sweat: :sweat:
[post="84603"][/post]​
:shocked: :shocked: these are awesome banner!!!! you did really good job Pepper_UHT/karenyang. i love Destiny banner. I can't wait for their music video to be realease in the Summer! :w000t:

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
Pepper_UHT said:
a banner request by Thai_Lakorn_Fan....

[post="85000"][/post]​
awww dats soooo cute!!! :wub: i loveeeee it!!!! how did u make the background move like dat? soooo kewl!!! :D

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
that's a kool banner of ann and pepper. me too, i want to learn how to make those banner too. :sweat:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
about the bg...you need to have window movie maker to make it...muddie have the tutorial in the tutorial section for animated banner...and it's sort of alike..it just that i have text instead of movie clips...

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
Pepper_UHT said:
about the bg...you need to have window movie maker to make it...muddie have the tutorial in the tutorial section for animated banner...and it's sort of alike..it just that i have text instead of movie clips...
[post="85296"][/post]​
kool. thanks. i'm going to try it out.

Mann

dang that looks hella nice wuth all your ither ones :D and also i got a point for you on youre reputation

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
:shocked: i love all your new one. keep up the good work! btw, i give you a point for your last artwork. 'cause i love it!