karenyang's artwork & fan MV's

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
hey.. love ur wallpapers! very cute! keep up the good work :D oo yea.. thanx for my nice avavtar and banner again!!! i really like it :D

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i like ur new banners!!!! so far, after i edited my banner, dis is how it looks like, not soo good, but i'm trying :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
sweet_azn said:
i like ur new banners!!!! so far, after i edited my banner, dis is how it looks like, not soo good, but i'm trying :D

[post="82064"][/post]​
your doing so good so far....just follow the step i gave you...anyways, thanks for the comment sweet_azn and Mann....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
thanks for the comment Wullusa. sure you can use it. but make sure to credit me....here's the banner i use it to tutorial sweet_azn... :loool:

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
Pepper_UHT said:
thanks for the comment Wullusa. sure you can use it. but make sure to credit me....here's the banner i use it to tutorial sweet_azn... :loool:

[post="82101"][/post]​
ur banner came out sooo pretty!!like always.... but mine,, not like dat!!lolz!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
Pepper_UHT said:

[post="82101"][/post]​
:shocked: i love your banner! keep up the good work!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Wulusa said:
thanks. is it okay if i just use your server? because i don't have a photobucket.
[post="82122"][/post]​
sure, you can use it....i won't delete if off my photobucket...

sweet_azn said:
ur banner came out sooo pretty!!like always.... but mine,, not like dat!!lolz!
[post="82140"][/post]​
don't worry, you'll get it through....after you found out, you'll be like, it's so easy!

oil_yui said:
:shocked: i love your banner! keep up the good work!
[post="82201"][/post]​
thanks for the comment oil_ yui......