Kamen Rider series

Discussion in 'Japanese' started by Vamkim, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Vamkim

Vamkim sarNie Juvenile

Well, just wondering if anyone here likes to watch japanese super tokusatsu series? As for me I use to like Kamen riders, havn't seen it for ages until 2 days ago when my bro orders some new tpye of kamen rider series from japan. And now thier beetles not grasshoppers no more :unsure: <_< But yeah beetles are okay but I think I like it the grasshopper style better, bring back lots of memories haha :blush: :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Yume

Yume sarNie Hatchling

ME!!!!! ..well probably have all kamen rider from TV-Nihon lol

currently i finish upload Kamen Rider Kabuto in AO and start with Kamen Rider Den-O

I have
    Kamen Rider Black
    Kamen Rider 555 or FAIZ complete + movie
    Kamen Rider Agito ..snif only 9 episodes i cannot find it !!
    Kamen Rider Ryuki complete + special + movie
    Kamen Rider Blade complete + movie
    Kamen Rider Hibiki complete + movie
    Kamen Rider Kabuto complete
    Kamen Rider special
    Kamen rider Kuuga 1-4
    ..well a lot more .... still love it!!!

Kamen Rider ZO ..
    and Kamen Rider Renaider = in my youtube ..

love love Toku!!

about Sentai

humm Dekaranger, magiranger ...well abaranger ..a lot other ..i have it too because download from TV-Nihon torrent

^^

3. darvil

darvil sarNie Adult

holy crap!

Awesome.

I grew up watching them too.. my favorite one is.. umm I forgot the exact name.. but I have the song and the video clip which I dled (subbed in spanish LOL).

I wonder if the specific one I watch is being subbed.. cuz last time I look I didn't see that it was done.

4. Yume

Yume sarNie Hatchling

euhh what serie ?
    Kamen Rider ?
    the new one it's Kamen Rider DEN-O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq4Vj2kfi7w [opening]

the one i love the most it's probably Kamen Rider Blade ..just because the story was awesome!!

Kamen Rider Ryuuki [Dragon] was really good too ..The theme song was one the best !!
    from seiyuu Pokémon who make Ash..[her voice was really great!!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XR_43UrJB4 Kamen Rider Blade [but please have a spoiler!!] and next transformation + second opening for Blade [really like it!]

Kamen Rider Agito!! [please if someone have it -.- me search more 2 year now o.o ..only find 9 episodes ] ..it's seem all toku fans said Agito is the best ..i should complete it!

Kamen Rider Kuuga : i can said it's really like Kamen Rider DEN-O ..one person who henshin to many kamen rider ..

Kamen Rider Hibiki ..many person said the most strange kamen rider ever
    because they use music to fight ..well make a song to fight ^^
    still SHOUNEN YO!! ..you really be captivate with the lead perso ..funny one ^^

Kamen Rider FAIZZ or 555
    the first Kamen i watch ..and really into it!
    still it's violent ..well sad and so confuse !!

Kamen Rider Kabuto! Tendou Souji!! the only name you must know and respect
    good ^^ still missing something ..
    we have a perfect RIDER KICK! ..still ..the story missing something ..well maybe ..

Kamen rider Black : seem like everyone like it too by Centuary fansub
    like it but didn't finish to watch ^^;
    still we can see a good costume and good story

Kamen Rider DEN-O [KAWAI!!! well maybe because i like Princess Princess Jdrama..when i watch it and find he is SATOU TAKERU ..]
    i watch it!! and the first kamen rider who use TRAIN for transport!!
    not moto!! ^^ still by Honda lol

i miss other like Kamen rider ZO ..Movie...the first ..they are good still isn't a serie !
    ^^;

5. dfemc

dfemc sarNie Adult

hmm...power rangers with beatle heads.

6. boy&yam

boy&yam sarNie Egg

I like Kamen Rider Black and RX better.

7. candi

candi sarNie Juvenile

LOL. I used to watch kamen rider with my little brothers! I just bought the avent belt for two of my little brothers for christmas.

8. roselovesice

roselovesice 방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan

I like 'em all but the one i like the most is DECADE!
    He's so :drool: :pervie:
    Lol

9. urubud

urubud sarNie Egg

i love them all but the most series i like is kamen rider black and rx.
    i used to watch them in cambodia and it in khmer dub :lol: and it literally translate as this
    ant black yeah ant black that what it mean in khmer.
    but i love this series and this is not like power ranger the original kamen rider only need one person to save
    the world not 5 or 6 or 7

10. Tamaki

Tamaki sarNie Egg

I only remember and like Kamen Rider Black RX. I love his saber light sword.

11. me=vang1000

me=vang1000 sarNie Egg

My favorite is a bunch of them
    i like kuuga most and then kamen rider black comes next.
    i even drew my own kamen riders
    i still like them to this day also

Bieluvr likes this.
  12. Bieluvr

Bieluvr Biemarkluvr

LOL, I have to say growing up with a bunch of boys, we mostly watch ultraman, power rangers, super sentai and kamen riders. I only watch for the cute guys. LOL. But i guess my favorite one would have to be Agito and Faiz. :)