Kaew Tah Pee

.diane.

Media Fanatic
omg they finally played the full ending song..i love it!!..its so nice and sweet
:yahoo: waaaah that's so awesome tinah!! i can't wait to listen to it fully and i can't wait until the ost comes out. pat's such a great singer!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
waaaah that's so awesome tinah!! i can't wait to listen to it fully and i can't wait until the ost comes out. pat's such a great singer!!!
yeh she has a nice voice :D

next epi theres gonna be more misunderstanding..tik is gonna be yelling @ cherry again

sc of epi 6 credit to mesaya

look @ tik's eyes..hes so sneaky :lol:

scene when cherry fell off the bed :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
GOSH, that part where cherry fell of the bed look hilarious. i haven't watch this yet... gosh tik look hot like fire!!! That what i miss the most about him, his flirtous smile. gets me everytime.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
You girls are going to love episode 6! I love it! I cannot thank Youa enough for uploading it! :yahoo:

Cherry is soooo cute when she blushes! IT looks totally natural! Tik is just :drool:

.diane.

Media Fanatic
hehehe i managed to get a few good clips here and an extended version of the song by about 20 seconds. you guys can find them in my siggie too. it's funny when cherry looks at tik's chest and is like 0_o lol, and the part where he's putting his arm around her....she's like 0_0 then she falls off the bed!!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
The scene that Tik asked Cherry to wipe him was so cute! What a hot bod! It was funny how he kept saying that he wasn't clean yet and wanted Cherry to keep wiping his chest! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The scene on the bed was funny too, how Tik made Cherry fall off the bed. LOL :lol: Can't wait for tomorrow's eps.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
The scene that Tik asked Cherry to wipe him was so cute! What a hot bod! It was funny how he kept saying that he wasn't clean yet and wanted Cherry to keep wiping his chest! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The scene on the bed was funny too, how Tik made Cherry fall off the bed. LOL :lol: Can't wait for tomorrow's eps.
idk if i wanna see episode 7 yet since i know cherry's gonna be hurt again. well she was hurt towards the end but i don't know if tik is going to be nice to her again or if he's going to hold a grudge. i wish he would have heard what cherry said to her old boyfriend but i know if she did the series would come to an end. :wacko:

kermint

sarNie Adult
hey, i love today episode lol they look so cute 2gther and the sweet scene. damn, Khun Noo misunderstand Khun Lada again ahahahhaaha.......

can't wait for tomorow!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
This a lakorn is a winner!!! I haven't been keepin up with it because I want to watch all in one sittting..... but let see how long i can last. It sounds like it's getting so good!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought the scene when tik is gonna put on the necklace for cherry was cute/funny..cherry was like "what are you doing" and tik said "I'm trying to find your neck".. :lol: then while he was putting them on..he kissed cherry's cheek..that was really cute :wub:

donna

sarNie Adult
man i just finished watching epi 6 and i so fricking love this lakorn! tik is damn fione, ooh, makes me shiver! he had cherry blushing in so many parts of this epi. haha i loved the wipe down scene. i wish i was her. i'll rub everything! lol! the part where he was trying to put her necklace on was very cute too. his eyes are so damn expressive! i love his eyes

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Episode 6

Cherry got the bath running for Tik to bathe. Tik being the naughty boy he is stated that he does not want to bathe but instead, he wants Cherry to wipe his body with the cloth. Cherry looked uncomfortable by his statement immediately made excuses but Tik made her feel bad, stating that she's disgusted of him and etc. Cherry feeling guilty agreed to do the task. Tik sneaked a smile when he heard her statement. Cherry stated that she's only wipping the top part of his body and below he will have to do it himself. LOL

Tik came out with a white robe. Cherry looking nervous took the cloth and began to wipe his chest, putting her hand under his robe. Tik asked isn't she going to remove the robe. Cherry said sorry and romoved the upper part of the robe even though the look on her face has frighten written all over it. LOL Cherry looking nervous and shy wiped Tik's chest as he looks down on her, smiling. After a couple of rounds, she said she was done and Tik was like, "That's it? I'm not clean yet". Then he started to pull Cherry's hand stating she needs to wipe here and there, on his neck, and etc. LOL OMG! I was so blushing for Cherry and so was she. :wub:

That night Cherry waited for Tik to fall asleep before she got to the bed. Tik was facing the other side of the room when she laid down on the bed. Next thing you know Tik felt her presence and immediately came over to her side and wrapped his arm around her. Cherry freaked out and pulled his arm off from her but Tik came back again. This time Tik kept on sneaking closer and closer to Cherry. Cherry kept on moving to the side of the bed and next thing you know she fell off the bed. Too funny on this part! LOL Tik was suprised also when she feel down but acted like he was still sleeping and started to snore. LOL Cherry looked at him with a pissed off look and Tik smiled to himself without letting Cherry know. This scene is so funny and cute, especially when Cherry fell off the bed. LOL

The next morning Tik called Ace for him to come by the house. In the meantime, Aom is still stuck with her husband and he's not allowing her to go anywhere on her own. He's following her like a dog because he doesn't trust her butt. Tik and Ace returned home carrying a little case. Tik asked Cherry to get the case and follow him in the room. In the room, he asked Cherry to open all three jewelry cases. Cherry opened all cases without any suprise facial expressions as Tik sneaked to look at her expression. Tik is testing Cherry to see if her intentions are good.

Tik told Cherry that he wants her to have them and she immediately refused stating that she has no reason to wear them. Tik stated that she's his wife and he doesn't want anyone to look down on her. Tik didn't want to listen to her excuses stated that he hopes she's wear them the next day. Nit talked to Amat and will come and visit him at Tik's house the next day. Nit is excited to finally find out where Tik and the gang are staying. The next morning she went to Tik's house with Ace. Too bad Ace thinks that she's excited to see her little brother, Amat, but really her intention is not that.

That morning Tik was calling for Cherry to help him, more like trying to take advantage of her, but she wasn't in the room. LOL He walked around the room and looked at the jewerly cases and found that Cherry didn't not wear any of them. Tik went downstairs and asked Cherry why didn't she wear the jewelry. Cherry stated that she's not used to wearing diamonds and plus they are very big. Tik in a sweet voice begged her to wear them stated that she can wear the small easy ones around the house, and she agreed. Cherry walked towards Tik and he began to grab her arms all in the wrong places and Cherry asked what is he doing and he stated that he's trying to find her neck. OMG! Tik is so damn sneaky! :wub:

Tik held on to her face and was like, "Oh this is where your neck is. I've been trying to find it" LOL Too funny! He proceeded to put the necklace around Cherry's neck and his face got closer to her cheek and he sneaked a kiss. LOL Cherry was suprised and started to get nervous. LOL Tik being sneaky said, "Oops, I didn't mean too. I couldn't see". LOL Damn he's good! Tik wanted to wear the earrings for Cherry but she insisted that she can do it on her own and that it's much easier for her to place it on her ears. Damn Tik! Sneaky Sneaky! LOL Cherry was so cute in this scene. She was really blushing as Tik looked on to her as she was wearing the earrings. :wub:

Nit was suprised to see the size of Tik's house. Amat was happy to see Nit but she only acted like she was happy to see him because Ace was in the room. Amat brought her to his room and showed all the cool toys Cherry has bought him, stated that Cherry and Tik have been so nice and giving towards him. Nit looked disgust by his remake and asked if he can show her to Cherry's room since she wants to witness how they are staying. Cherry saw Nit and Amat in front of her room and invited Nit to come in since she has a gift for Nit. Nit was taken by how big the bedroom was.

The next morning Nit, Pleaur and the asshole came to Tik's house only to find out that no one was home. The asshole wanted to leave but his wife, Pleaur, insisted that they will wait outside the gate until Tik and the gang returns. Tik, Cherry and Amat all went grocery shopping. Tik decided to wait behind on a bench to let Cherry and Amat go grocery shopping. After Tik and Amat walked off, Tik immediately sneaked behind them looking after Cherry to see what they were buying and etc. He followed them smiling to himself pleased to look at Cherry without letting her know.

Back at the house, Nit, Pleaur and the asshole were still waiting. The asshole stated that he cannot wait any longer and that he has to get ready to attend the Thai Ambassador party that was being held that night. Pleaur followed right behind him since she did not want to miss a hiso party like that, leaving Nit standing by herself. Ace was also invited and asked Tik and Cherry to come along and they both agreed. That night Tik looked stylish waiting for Cherry. As soon as Cherry walked down the stairs, he was overtaken by her beauty. Ace mentioned that too bad Tik can't witness how beautiful Cherry is and Tik looking at Cherry stated that even though he can't see, he can still sense how beautiful his wife is. Awwwww :wub:

When Tik and Cherry got to the party, Pleaur overheard that they were in the building and immediately went looking after her husband. The asswhole saw Cherry in the room and tried to listen in until Pleaur caught him, causing the door to the room to swing open. Pleaur was shock to finally see that Cherry is the same girl her husband messed with. She immediately became furious! Tik noticed the sound of Pleaur's voice and knew that she was the same lady he overheard at the school Cherry was teaching in Hor Hin. Pleaur was about to annouce Cherry's business but the asshole covered her mouth and pull her out the room and they returned home. Cherry looked on in shock and disbelief.

Cherry cried when she returned home. Tik asked her was the asshole her ex boyfriend. Sounding jealous he said that it seems like she's still very in love with him even though she hasn't seen him in so long she's still very upset over the situation. Cherry said that she's not sad because of the asshole and that she has nothing to do with him anymore and that she has forgotten everything in the past. Tik said, "Are you sure?"
Cherry immediately snapped back and said, "I am sure".

Tik said, "If so, then why are you crying?". Cherry said that she's not crying and Tik said he can tell she is by the tone of her voice. Tik being jealous said that if she still hasn't forgotten the asshole he doesn't see anything wrong since it also seems like the asshole is still in love with Cherry. Cherry looked on to him in disbelief and stated that to him it might be that way because he probably still has feelings for Aom but for her if she said it's over it's over and she doesn't want to talk about this anymore. She walked away leaving Tik to think about what happened.

That night Cherry couldn't sleep so she decided to warm up a drink and get fresh air outside. The asshole couldn't sleep either and decided to sneak out the house and go to Tik's house. The asshole jumped over the fence and to his suprise he saw Cherry outside and started to call her name out loud. Cherry was shock to see him and immediately went inside the house and locked the door. She told the asshole to leave her alone and that they are through and if he keeps on bugging her she'll call the police.

The asshole walked away. Tik, looking upset, saw the whole ordeal from upstairs. The next day, Pleaur came to confront Cherry. However, Cherry this time was not scared of her. She told Pleaur that before she used to allow Pleaur to slap her around but this time she's defending herself to her death. LOL GO CHERRY! Cherry told Pleaur to tell her husband to leave her alone and that their story is over and that she's sick of the mess that's happening. Pleaur was furious to hear that her husband sneaked out to see Cherry.

The End!

Sorry for the long summary. :spin:

Gosh! I'm so in love with this lakorn.

I haven't got this kind of good entertainment since HJC. This is just great!

I love so many scenes on this episode. I especially love Tik's sneaky ways. My ole my is he taking advantage of pretending to be blind. I was blushing on the the entire wipe down and necklace scene. Tik is just too slick! And Cherry looks so darn adorable when she's shy and blushing. I love the kissing cheek scene, "Oops I'm sorry, I couldn't see" LOL Just love that damn LINE! :yahoo:

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
did u notice in the putting on neglest scene cherry really blush, she was all red and it was not the makeup work but u can see the changes of colour.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
idk if i wanna see episode 7 yet since i know cherry's gonna be hurt again. well she was hurt towards the end but i don't know if tik is going to be nice to her again or if he's going to hold a grudge. i wish he would have heard what cherry said to her old boyfriend but i know if she did the series would come to an end. :wacko:
Nong Ane,

Me too! I'm not sure if I want to see episode 7 since Cherry's gonna be hurt and Tik doesn't seem like he's willing to listen to her explaination. See what love does to you. It makes you crazy! :lmao:

Tik is so hot headed at times and always seem to believe what he wants too instead of taking the time to analyze the situation. But then again, if that's the case, we won't have a lakorn to watch, right? :wacko:

Well, of course I'm watching epi 7, I just have to prepare myself for the misunderstandings.

Nong Ane, cute gif! Imma use one, k? I'm too lazy right now to make one. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx kayla for the summary!..you are so good with summaries..

did u notice in the putting on neglest scene cherry really blush, she was all red and it was not the makeup work but u can see the changes of colour.
yeh i notice that too..cherry was actually blushing for real..tiks face was so close to hers..i would of blush too :wub: