Kaew Lom Pet vs Jai Rao

Which drama do you think is the hottest right now?

• Jai Rao (Ken & Aff)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kaew Lom Pet (Son & View)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
Jai Rao!!! This lakorn is somewhat annoying and it gets me frustrated and all and makes me want to scream; but it's really touching to me. I am so addicted to this lakorn.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Jai Rao, the pra aek in KLP looks too girly. Sorry, no offense or anything but I don't find him or any of the guys in that lakorn attractive at all. They all look so girly!!! The only person in that lakorn I find cute is the nang aek. I find it annoying that the Thai entertainers are trying too hard to look Korean. I like the natural all Thai look like Ken so it's Jai Rao for me even though I find Aff annoying sometimes when she screams. Sorry if I offend anyone.

Kaew Lom Petch <3

Haha this lakorn made me love Son&View. Since JYLS airs on the same day as JR and KLP, I actually watch KLP when JYLS is on commercial break whereas I won't even change the channel if it's JR...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, love Ken and Aff like crazy in JR. I was so addicted to JR when it first airs, went to work thinking about it and everything. Then for some reason after Vic and Aeoy expressed the love for each other at the island and after all the sweet scenes between them happened, I totally lost interest in the lakorn. Maybe because the tears and heartaches will continue and pretty much everything is predictable already. Aeoy will either go crazy, die, or the twist will be she's either one of those and live happily ever after with Vic and the baby.

Took a break from JR and watched KLP since I usually try to give all EXACT lakorns a chance before tunning out. Well what do you know? New faces, new cast, old storyline with minimum changes here and there, and next thing you know I find myself rushing home every Mon - Thurs to watch this lakorn. Yes, the acting is not superb, but these are fresh fishes out of the sea. They bring a lot of charm and charisma to the screen. With a much longer resume under the belt in the future, I'm sure the rough spot will be smoother as time progresses. The funny thing is, regardless of how their acting is, I still find myself captivated and wanting to find out more every Mon - Thurs. My vote goes to KLP!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Okay, love Ken and Aff like crazy in JR. I was so addicted to JR when it first airs, went to work thinking about it and everything. Then for some reason after Vic and Aeoy expressed the love for each other at the island and after all the sweet scenes between them happened, I totally lost interest in the lakorn. Maybe because the tears and heartaches will continue and pretty much everything is predictable already. Aeoy will either go crazy, die, or the twist will be she's either one of those and live happily ever after with Vic and the baby.

Took a break from JR and watched KLP since I usually try to give all EXACT lakorns a chance before tunning out. Well what do you know? New faces, new cast, old storyline with minimum changes here and there, and next thing you know I find myself rushing home every Mon - Thurs to watch this lakorn. Yes, the acting is not superb, but these are fresh fishes out of the sea. They bring a lot of charm and charisma to the screen. With a much longer resume under the belt in the future, I'm sure the rough spot will be smoother as time progresses. The funny thing is, regardless of how their acting is, I still find myself captivated and wanting to find out more every Mon - Thurs. My vote goes to KLP!
O...M...G...YOU SAID EVERYTHING I WAS THINKING. HOLY COW. LIKE...EVERYTHING. HAHAHA

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
i do agree that in jai rao the casts r more experienced then the cast in klp..but the story in jr is so boring to me..not to be mean or anything..but aff is soooo damn weak and always ALWAYS crying..which pisses me off..and ken is just a big fat jerk...they have like no trust in eachother which is stupid since they claim to "love" eachother so much..and i was disappointed in jr..because i thought it was gonna b really good..but it didnt turn out that way
but for klp i love.haha..even though i havent seen all the eps...but i like the new faces..i hate it when theres always the same pairing..just like how aff and aum is gonna b like..they r going to have like 3 or 4 new lakorns as the leads..and i think thats just too much..
i watched bee's version and i really liked it..and i liked how in klp they added more scenes of son and view in it..
so i perfer klp over jr

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
i do agree that in jai rao the casts r more experienced then the cast in klp..but the story in jr is so boring to me..not to be mean or anything..but aff is soooo damn weak and always ALWAYS crying..which pisses me off..and ken is just a big fat jerk...they have like no trust in eachother which is stupid since they claim to "love" eachother so much..and i was disappointed in jr..because i thought it was gonna b really good..but it didnt turn out that way
but for klp i love.haha..even though i havent seen all the eps...but i like the new faces..i hate it when theres always the same pairing..just like how aff and aum is gonna b like..they r going to have like 3 or 4 new lakorns as the leads..and i think thats just too much..
i watched bee's version and i really liked it..and i liked how in klp they added more scenes of son and view in it..
so i perfer klp over jr

Ditto,
I have so much hope in JR but it was such a big disappointment for me.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
JR is actually getting really good right now...and the emotional rollercoaster they take you on is just a different level than that of KLP...I'm still rooting for the deep love Vic and Aoey have for each other...

I just read the screencaps for KLP, and that frustrates me enough...and not trying to be mean...but the pictures of Son and seeing an actual episode shows no difference in his facial expressions or even stance...This his is first lakorn, right?

onahc

sarNie Elites
There is no question about it, Jai Rao definitely. It has a better script, acting and songs than KLP.

KLP is entertaining to watch but the p'ek's performance is sub par borderline bad. He has one expression and his crying seems so force. He lacks the range to give his character dimension, he comes across empty like a lifeless doll on screen. Just watch his blank stares. Acting is in the eyes with the help of voice projection and facial expression, that brings the character to life. The rest of the young cast is better especially Karn and Chanope with honorable mention Erin, she's good but needs a little tweaking. Wiew will improve with experience.

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
I like Kaew Lom Pet, love View and son. View is good for her first lakorn, Son is still need improvement, but it's fine with me cuz he is new.....I never watch JR, I saw teaser, it doesn't look interesting to me...

nence

sarNie Juvenile
my pick would be jai rao because of the better way advance acting since the two drama have a very good storyline.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I have yet to watch KLP. I'm not good with new faces/actresses/actors & all that stuff. I see there's a lot of hype about KLP & I might give it a try, maybe... maybe not. I'll just have to wait & see.

As for JR. I started watching it, but then i stopped watching it. I can't get myself to continue the lakorn. As much as I loveee Ken, this lakorn just appeal to me as much. It's sad, it's mushy, yada yada but something about the lakorn is just a turn off for me. So i'll just put it on hold until another time.

So my votes goes to neither since I have yet to watch KLP and JR.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Noy u left off juz wen it was about to get good..i had to force myself to watch the first 4 / 5 episodes...then the got reallie interesting!!

KLP...watched every episode up to episode 16? i believe..then freaking Gan tat stupid disease and so Chewin is going to give up
Nampet..no it was going soo good..i don't like the turn they took!! plus as much as i love KLP...i dun see how the relationship between
Chewin and Nampet cna be consider "TRUE LOVE"...at the moment juz "true like"...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^ Noy u left off juz wen it was about to get good..i had to force myself to watch the first 4 / 5 episodes...then the got reallie interesting!!

KLP...watched every episode up to episode 16? i believe..then freaking Gan tat stupid disease and so Chewin is going to give up
Nampet..no it was going soo good..i don't like the turn they took!! plus as much as i love KLP...i dun see how the relationship between
Chewin and Nampet cna be consider "TRUE LOVE"...at the moment juz "true like"...
Awe I know... i'm sure i did! but I guess I'm just not in the mood for any sad lakorns. LOL. I need some comedy in my life right now or else i'll have a mental breakdown. But i'll get to it eventually! It's not going anywhere. :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so i perfer klp over jr
omg i know wat u mean. i never thought i would say this but i think they put too much drama and nonstop crying in jai rao that it has no effect on me anymore. it almost seems whiny. ever heard of "less is more"? in this case, those words need to be spoken. lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Awe I know... i'm sure i did! but I guess I'm just not in the mood for any sad lakorns. LOL. I need some comedy in my life right now or else i'll have a mental breakdown. But i'll get to it eventually! It's not going anywhere. :D
i guess u didn't see my post for u in the JR thread..but i tink it reallie do
depend on ur mood / taste...i'm reallie in the mood for a sad lakorn / tragic ending...
and all...lol...while watching episode 12 and 13 i thought i was going to
have a heart failure...becuz i couldn't bare for Ken & Aff to part :spin:

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
omg i know wat u mean. i never thought i would say this but i think they put too much drama and nonstop crying in jai rao that it has no effect on me anymore. it almost seems whiny. ever heard of "less is more"? in this case, those words need to be spoken. lol
Same here. I feel the same toward JR...it's so dramatic - to much crying and I grow so tired of it to the point where it does not effect me anymore. It really pissed me off and sometime jI ust have to yelled at the stupid character...Ken is so mean...not in the way that one will watch and love but instead find him annoying...unlike his character in Sawang Bieng...even though he's so evil in there, I like him very much...just so cute. But Ken as Vic in JR is just a stupid jerk who claimed to love n'eke and at the same time always make her cry. You never hurt the one you love....in JR, it's just too much of that, I can't stand it.

In KLP, I just can't stop watching...and waiting for the next episode is a torture. Every episode is full of excitement and surprise.