Kaehard Saeng Jun

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Aww its going air everyday or just evening well I was hoping it air mon-tues and let film+tong lakorn air evening

LoveNum

sarNie Egg
P'Num new lakorn aired today...so happy :)

but how come it is showing so early...it's not a timing for a superstar like him....i feel so bad :(
But I still love Num sooooo much!! He's the best actor ever....no one can compare to him.

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow, mod's in this lakorn! awesome, i havnt seen her since ley ratee. im looking forward to watching this one!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
The first episode was very fast pace! 2 people died off the bat, just my kind of lakorn. Can't wait to see more!!!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think the story kinda sucks but that's just from the first epi. Hopefully it'll get better. But Poo is just so pretty in here, I think I'll watch it even if the story is dumb.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
actually, I think Num hair looks good and overall he looks better than in his other lakorns that aired recently. I've felt like he's lost his edge lately but he looks like he's lost weight, looks better, and his role is "tae" or cool in this lakorn from what I've seen. Liking it, even though I wish Poo was a better actress.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I can't for pa eak and nang eak freaken met too...

I love the opening song.

who sings it? is it Mod?? I love her voice.