Kadee Ded...Haed Haeng Ruk

numfon

sarNie Adult
oy...Chor..:blink: lol

anyway, yeah. didn't think i'd like this one..cuz i don't like chakrit. haha :p but the Narin and Sinton got me hooked. :p love how Sinton treats Narin..hehe.."Nong Rin krub.." :wub:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
numfon said:
oy...Chor..:blink: lol

anyway, yeah. didn't think i'd like this one..cuz i don't like chakrit. haha :p but the Narin and Sinton got me hooked. :p love how Sinton treats Narin..hehe.."Nong Rin krub.." :wub:
[post="66895"][/post]​
haha..yeah he treats her like a little kid..but its cute...i like how they call each other "P Sinton" and "Nong Rin"...

sweety

sarNie Egg
:sweat: i don't follow chk work..but this because it has pink and i gave a chance to watch and first i don;t really like but unitl it get the the sweet cute sc and now i am loving it and i heard alots ppl said chk is great actor.now i can see..just looking forward to him and kob next project...i know it was talk of the whole plant :sweat:

jai

sarNie Elites
yah i do to... i find chakrit's and pinky's seems like pee & nong..althought they express romantic gestures and words i cant surpass feelin like they are brother and sister onscreen which is yucky odd too.

juicee

sarNie Elites
for some reason i don't think that bad cop is the real bad one. i dunno, I'm probably totally wrong. But I think charkit's uncle is the one who is the high ranking po po that supports the drug biz or something.....but like i said i'm probably wrong. can't wait to watch this weeks episodes...

nappi23

sarNie Egg
juicee said:
for some reason i don't think that bad cop is the real bad one. i dunno, I'm probably totally wrong. But I think charkit's uncle is the one who is the high ranking po po that supports the drug biz or something.....but like i said i'm probably wrong. can't wait to watch this weeks episodes...
[post="67420"][/post]​
I totally agree with you, I thought krits uncle seems a little shady.He seems to normal, if that makes any sense. :huh:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I don't think that the cop is really bad. It would be too obvious. I definitely think Krit's uncle is the bad guy.

As for me, I totally love Krit and Pinky's relationship. I think Krit's sister and the other guy is cute too, but I find that I fastforward on most of their scenes.

And I hate hate Pinky's ex and his new girlfriend. They deserve each other!

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
YoUa said:
I haven't watch this lakorn yet. It's good or not.
[post="67557"][/post]​
Well i dont know..but for me i like it a lot ...Well depends though if u like the lakorn that is a little suspense..(really little)..not too drama..(got some scences that n'ek cries though...) and got a lot and a lot of....cute sweet scences between n'ek and p'ek...If u do like something like that..u gotta watch this one......Ah On tope of everything else...Pinky and chakrit r totally cute together..Pinky like so pretty in every single scence..and then the supporting couple..r totally cute too.... That's all i can say..now it depends on u.. :p

junne

i also think that krit's uncle is the main bad guy...krit's friend is so cute...he has a nice smile... :rolleyes:

lostgurl

sarNie Egg
This lakorn have so many sweet n' cute scene between Chakrit and Pinky :wub: I also find Sintong and Narin are cute couple...those two make me laugh when they're together.

pichenda

sarNie Egg
misszaky said:
hmmm. can anybody tell me whats the main story to this lakorn? it looks interesting.
[post="65601"][/post]​
can you please translate this in english?
please? I really apprectiated it very much

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
june said:
i also think that krit's uncle is the main bad guy...krit's friend is so cute...he has a nice smile... :rolleyes:
[post="67567"][/post]​
yeah i think his uncles bad too and the bad cop isn't bad , the uncle somehow looks evil....but is covering it up by doing all those non-drug campaign things...

pichenda said:
can you please translate this in english?
please? I really apprectiated it very much
[post="67874"][/post]​
theres a summary at http://www.geocities.jp/thaidramafan/

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
yeah!! i have to agree that the other cop isn't the one that is dealing the drugs... I also it's chakrits uncle...and it's true...he is covering it up..and he's doing a good job covering it up too...blaming everything on the other cop...it's crazy....but yeah... The lakorn is getting more intresting.... =]

tiffanyk

sarNie Egg
yup! i agree! charkrits uncle looks innocent and it seems like he's against drugs, but itz usually the ones who acts like they're good, but really their not! juz like in kob n vee's movie, deurn deud! who would've thought that her own foster dad would be da one behind everything!! n da cop in dis movie.. it looks like he's bad, but maybe he's not. or he could be bad, but he might not be the big boss! there's always someone behind it!