JYP threatens a fan, whish harassing NichKhun on twitter

karodu69

sarNie Egg
Social networks on the internet are a very simple and effective way to get news of our favorite stars, but some fans to use it obsessively. When they do not end up being the real stalkers, it turns into harassment.

This is what happened on January 11 with a fan of "Khuntoria" couple formed by Nichkhun (2PM) and Victoria [f (x)] during their participation in the program "We Got Married."

The incident took place on Twitter. The fan in question, @ whit_toria, kept sending messages to repetitive and annoying Nichkhun suggest that it means absolutely believe that the couple "Khuntoria" is real:

Although such comments are ignored by artists mostly, they have not escaped JYP Entertainment has responded to their author. The user of the label's official Twitter account sent a message to whit_toria threatening to sue:

After a direct response as a simple fan would have regained consciousness, but this is not the case whit_toria who replied:

Six hours after the last message of whit_toria, JYP Entertainment has not sent a new answer. The threat that the label is addressed to that fan looks the most serious, especially when we know that idols agencies rarely take the time to respond to this sort of thing.

Have you ever seen such messages on Twitter? Do you think whit_toria has gone too far?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes that girl (I assume) is nuts. I am a fan but I don't tweet stupid things like that to a celebrity I adore. And it seems as if she is not fluent in English. I don't think she meant any harm but it is irritating to have to repeating type that out, they seriously don't know how to distinguish reality from their delusional world. They should have kindly asked her to stop those tweet. I don't see it as a threat, I see it more as a warning. Threatening to me is using a weapon against me to force me to do some illegal or things I consider improper. But all I am saying was they could have first asked her to stop then resume taking action if she does not.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Although she said that she's not blaming him or sexual harassment, that's stil harassment actually verbal/cyber harassment. This girl is crazy. Her grammar and English is terrible. No offense. Lol I hope they do something about this. This girl just need to take a chill pill.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Some fans are way too obsessive over celebrities. They think they are showing their "love" but it's more like they are invading his life too much. Well, if I was Nichkhun I would just block or put my twitter on private after warning her 1st. But these fans crave a response from celebrities, so maybe she wanted to get some type of mention from Nichkhun since he never replies to fans lol..idk. She's just crazy!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whoaa chills shot through my spinal cord.
I agreed Cupid, fans these days are getting crazier and crazier !

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
WTF! She is stupid! Why would she do that. She makes her own superstar look bad! I mean if she said "We are married(Lie)" or something like that it would be bad.
I'm a big fan of Bie, I would never do that. Stupid people these days!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
17k tweets to which I assume are all towards Nichkhun, I couldn't force myself to go back further than ~Jan 8 tweets.

Insanity.