JUST HAD MY WISDOM TEETH TAKEN OUT YESTERDAY!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hey yall, i just got my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday!!

....and NO ONE CARES if i'm dead or alive!! i'm sad. jk...a little. 555

anywho, i got all four taken out. the funny thing is, only one of them really hurt. the rest are ok....to me, at least. i'm a tough gal, i think. the one that hurts grew in sideways so they had to take special steps with that one. and you know what? it keeps bleeding non-stop! LOL n this might be freakishly weird, but blood keeps filling up in my mouth and dripping out the side of my mouth....and i think it looks SOOO cool, like a scene in a movie or something. i just want to suddenly pull a "death scene" when blood starts to stream down the side of my lower lip/face (disregarding the fact that my face is all swelled up like a freakin blimp, but yeah...! LMAO).

oh, n one more thing, you won't see me in sarnworld for a couple days...unless i really can't resist...ahaha...but yeah, i should get some rest. btw, this was just a side note...not that anyone cares, or anything...but just stating...lol

OH, n finally, stop by and share some traumatizing wisdom teeth stories of your own if you have any. i like to hear freak stories like this! :lol:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMG! when i got my lower left side wisdom teeth took out the dentist was like so DUMB! she numb my left side and then she started pulling on it and all and all of a sudden i can feel the really SHARP pain and i jumped so she numb me again that's the second shot and same thing happened after 5 minutes or so and she kept on numbing me for 5 freakin times! when i got home my face seems like it was HUGE and it was warm...anyways yea i got it took out but not that many blood was coming out but it was HARD for me to brush my teeth!!...hehe...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOLOL...thank you for telling me that you're drooling Buahaha! :p

Luckily, I wasnt trying to give you a Boo Boo Kiss or I'll be smooching on blood...YUCK!!! :shocked:

I've never experienced anything like that as of yet...BUT, one of my kin had 3 or 4 taken out and looked like a chubby teddy for a few days...

It was a dramatic change...:lol: :shock:

Thooky, I hope you feel better and that a part of your face isnt swollen :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, i never take any of my wisdsom teeth off... even i'm in dental assisting major at some college. ^^" i mean there's nothing wrong with my wisdoms.. it's up straight but problem is i have too much teeth causing my teeth tighten so it's hard to floss it. O.O

i am sort of scared to do it since i have seen it myself... it looked like painful so I'M SCARED! that's what made my appoinments kept delaying... LOL

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
All 4 of them?..hahaha... LOL.. no offense though... I really feel your pain.. I had all 4 of mine taken out too like 7 years ago. And it hurt like ....... And plus to make things worse I was allergic to the stuff they injected into me to make me half unconcious... so I threw up for like 2 days... And of course I had to get my wisdom teeth taken out a week before my senior picture... isn't that wonderful.... so I've looked like a chipmunk ever since.... Well, hope you get better soon... take care.. :wub:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
thanks.. buddy.. I'm already terrified and I have to take 2 of mine out cuz the other two didnt come in yet.. >.< im scared shitless =*(**

anan

sarNie Adult
JoXBankXClash said:
what are wisdom teeth i kno.. call me dumb
[post="120389"][/post]​
Wisdom teeth, also called as third molars are the last teeth to erupt. This occurs usually between the ages of 17 and 25.

^_^

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
...now you got me SCURRRED!

i'm afraid for my wisdom teeth! i heard they're ALOT of pain, and its like cutting your gums open to remove the tooth.. ouuuuchhh. i can feel the pain already :shock:

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
o mang...wen my wisdom teeth were growing in it hurt like a MFer..lol...my wisdom teeth grew on my upper right...alil bit on tha botton right...n half way on my bottom left....my sis said that i might have to take it out if its botherin me..im scared..i dont want to experience what u guys been thru....it souns like alota pain... :(

jai

sarNie Elites
It's not as bad as pps make it out to be.. i had all four taken out in the summer.and i dont handle pain very well... yes they make an incision into your gums to remove ur tooth.dependin on the x-ray and how impacted ur teeth are that'll depend on the surgery.. get lots of rest and look forward to eatin liquid foods for bout a week or two and the worst part is afterwards there are gauges taht you've got to keep in place to keep the teeth from bleeding(ie applyin pressure) but it was only two weeks to heal. it's all good

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't have any probs so it's not as bad as it seems. The best way is to be asleep. When you wake up all the cutting and stitching already done. And the cotton stops the bleeding, just bite on it for awhile if you have too. But the bad thing is you can't eat anything good until it heals.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i was supposed to have mines taken out about 3 years ago... but i chicken out at the thought of having huge holes in my mouth... so i never went... LOL... they're still in my mouth and maybe in a few years... i'll have them remove...

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
anan said:
Wisdom teeth, also called as third molars are the last teeth to erupt. This occurs usually between the ages of 17 and 25.

^_^
[post="120428"][/post]​
Thank you anan i have to wait a bit till i get mone then

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, wow, many interesting experiences from everyone! thank you for sharing and thank you for wishing me well, my dear sarnies! hehe

here's the update of how my last couple days have gone...esp for those of you who plan to have yours be removed in the near future...or actually, anytime in the future, doesn't have to be "near", i guess. get one side of the experience...from me. lol

anywho, let me actually start from the beginning again, from before i had the procedure done...so that people will "see" the impact of my phobia going in and the actual experiences that i endured coming out.

ok, i was actually suppose to have my wisdom teeth taken out like three or four years ago. but the thing was, i hate people messing with my teeth. pretty much, i can do anything BUT teeth. i don't know...just got this phobia with teeth...ESPECIALLY experiencing the pain of the wisdom teeth growing in (you all can relate). anywho, this year, the dentist was finally like, you've let these "things" grow in way too long already. you gotta get it taken out before an infection or something occurs. so i was like, UGGHH!! FINEE!! so i set up an appmt. to have them be taken out...blah blah blah. well, when i finally met with the oral surgeon, he told me that i have the choice of just getting my mouth numbed or to have it be numbed and to also have myself be completely sedated. obviously, with my huge teeth phobia, i told them to completely put me out. i was like, load me up...enough to tranquilize me for four days, if you have to...as long as i don't wake up in the middle of the procedure!! (cuz you know, i've heard stories of people waking up in the middle or something...ah!...lol). all right, sorry, let try to cut the rest of the story short. i'll skip to when they woke me up. well, when i woke up, i was still numb so i didn't feel a thing. naturally, i was still freaking out because i was anticipating the after-numbness affect. overall, after the numb stuff wore off, it wasn't as bad as i thought...AT ALL! actually, i didn't even feel pain on three of the teeth. the only one i really felt anything for was the one that was growing in sideways. they had to do something "special" with that one...but even so, it wasn't nearly as painful as i was making it out to be.

in terms of the past couple of days, the only thing that has really bothered me wasn't the teeth, themselves. it was the way my body felt. i've been feeling so sick....like throwing up sick. it's pretty shitty. i want to throw up ALL THE freakin time! n i really hate that feeling. it's probably the medicine, but for sure, swallowing blood has to do with it (AHAHA...sorry to scare you with this one, but you will bleed quite a bit...it won't hurt, but you will bleed....and btw, WAI WAI, i know the blood excites you, baby...lmao. ewww!) anywho, when you swallow blood, that causes nausea and makes your stomach turn. in this case, drink coke, 7 up, or ginger ale...these things will help u get rid of nausea. oh, n you won't be able to talk...not that it hurts, but because it will disturb the stitching and cause more bleeding, and in turn, probably make you want to puke some more!! ugh! lol

but yeah, i'll stop there.

as for pii-nky and KT, don't worry girls, it's not as painful as sounds.

Hiatus

Super Momo
Thookatha said:
hey yall, i just got my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday!!

....and NO ONE CARES if i'm dead or alive!! i'm sad. jk...a little. 555

anywho, i got all four taken out. the funny thing is, only one of them really hurt. the rest are ok....to me, at least. i'm a tough gal, i think. the one that hurts grew in sideways so they had to take special steps with that one. and you know what? it keeps bleeding non-stop! LOL n this might be freakishly weird, but blood keeps filling up in my mouth and dripping out the side of my mouth....and i think it looks SOOO cool, like a scene in a movie or something. i just want to suddenly pull a "death scene" when blood starts to stream down the side of my lower lip/face (disregarding the fact that my face is all swelled up like a freakin blimp, but yeah...! LMAO).

oh, n one more thing, you won't see me in sarnworld for a couple days...unless i really can't resist...ahaha...but yeah, i should get some rest. btw, this was just a side note...not that anyone cares, or anything...but just stating...lol

OH, n finally, stop by and share some traumatizing wisdom teeth stories of your own if you have any. i like to hear freak stories like this! :lol:
[post="120285"][/post]​

lmao I still remember when I got back from the surgery place.. I just bent down to pick up something and blood was dripping out of my mouth like water lmao it was kinda funny but afterwards lol dont open your mouth that much hahaa and you can feel the holes.. I had to remove the 4 wisdom teeth at same time good thing its over now. ^_^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Hiatus said:
lmao I still remember when I got back from the surgery place.. I just bent down to pick up something and blood was dripping out of my mouth like water lmao it was kinda funny but afterwards lol dont open your mouth that much hahaa and you can feel the holes.. I had to remove the 4 wisdom teeth at same time good thing its over now. ^_^
[post="121389"][/post]​
HAHAHAHAHA....the same thing happened to me!! but after it happened to me, i broke out in an improved monologue and started doing a death scene. lmao

and for those of you who drool in your sleep, i'm SOOOO sorry for what you will awaken to. LOL LOL *ahem* not that i had blood stains all over my shirt or anything when i woke up after a nap one day. :huh: :blink: :lmao:

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad I removed all 4 of my wisdom teeths out! It always hurts so bad when it was there. I didn't even know that I was knock out and all of them was removed ... I was cramping on cottons for a few days. change it so often. So much blood pouring from my mouth :shock: after it cure I kept using my tongue to touch the missng gap where the wisdom teeth use to be. :sweat: