jUsT 4 fUn...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello!!! Thanks for dropping by.. Have you read our hmong story? "DEE & CHai" "Tou & Mai" ????
if you haven't, please check it out..

JUST FOR FUN.. SINCE WE COMPLETED THE STORY " DEE & CHAI"

I WAS THINKING, WHY WON'T WE MAKE A BANNER.. :) BUT FIRST WE NEED A TITLE.. & ALSO
I WOULD NEED HELP ON THE ACTORS & ACTRESS..for ex: dee, chai, gaoying and tou.. WHO SHOULD BE USED TO BE ON OUR BANNER? choose wisely.. :)

Actors & actresses can be: THAI..KOREAN & or JAPANESE CELEBRITY.. the question is who should we use.. Though :) we can use our hmong celebrities but as you all know its hard to get their pictures and they barely have any.. but i will try my best to find some.. somehow.. hehe! :)

I'm not sure who to use.. ANY TALANTED peeps IN HERE??? i know there somebody out there.. so be my guest.. MAKE us a BANNER.. & share w/us.. I would like to see a couple...
:)

~Next banner~ Our wonderful story, "Meng and Mai" :) any suggestions... :)

~THANKS FOR BEING HELPFUL..~

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea.. :) we can use him.. i'm kinda taking my camera to take pics of them hmong actor & actress..
off my t.v.. lol... :lol:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Taking pictures off from TV.. is it going to be clear? I tried doing that before but they turned out really blurry or maybe I just did it wrong.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
:) true.. it comes out blurry..but it also depends on how u take the pic.. but yea.. it's not clear but i got this one program where i can fix the pics.. it's pretty kewl.. :)

Fearless

sarNie Adult
That's cool then.. let's see what you can do.. it would be nice to have a banner for our 2 great stories.. but I think we should only use hmong actors and actresses since it's our "hmong story"...

My suggestions...Cua Yaj for Chai...Paj zaub Vwj for Dee...Mes Xyooj for Gaoying... and for tou.... what's up with the name tou.. why do we have to have a tou in each story... I dunno... how about Somchai Yaj?? As for the other story…Tub Yaj for Tou….Mabsua Lis for Mai…
those are just my suggestions... if anybody else has any suggestions then feel free.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
true, we should stick to hmong actor & actress.. since it is a hmong story.. lol..

i'll try to work on the banners sometime this weekend or whenever i'm free... but i have two banner to share sometime this week.. it's a banner of "nploog siab khuam li cua" starring: tou yaj..i don't know, did i mispell it? sorrie, if i did but i'll be sharing it later.. :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to hlep ya make some banner for homng story tell me what ya want who in the pix....???

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks dancy... i'm not sure who to point out.. but um.. i was thinking of Tou yaj... for one of the story.. the na'ek.. not sure.. lol.. :)

Fearless got some suggestions.. y won't u take hers.. and make a banner for us.. i can't wait.. :) thanks!!! :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some pre madebanner so far.....

The frist one is Fearless suggestions: Cua Yaj Paj zaub Vwj Mes Xyooj & Somchai Yaj

The second story of "Tou & Mai" is my suggestions: E.T. Yang & ??? (Sorry I don't know the girl name)

So what do ya think.......

I'm still working on Fearless suggestions for the second story she suggestions…Tub Yaj for Tou….Mabsua Lis for Mai…its kind of hard to find their pix..it make take a while......

leek18

sarNie Adult
well your banners are great and how can i do some banners, they are pretty cool so tell me how to make a banners

Here are some pre madebanner so far.....

The frist one is Fearless suggestions: Cua Yaj Paj zaub Vwj Mes Xyooj & Somchai Yaj

The second story of "Tou & Mai" is my suggestions: E.T. Yang & ??? (Sorry I don't know the girl name)

So what do ya think.......
I'm still working on Fearless suggestions for the second story she suggestions…Tub Yaj for Tou….Mabsua Lis for Mai…its kind of hard to find their pix..it make take a while......

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
very very good Dancy!! i think the second story.. the guy's name is Meng not Tou. anyways, love it!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
leek18 Posted Today, 07:57 PM
well your banners are great and how can i do some banners, they are pretty cool so tell me how to make a banners
Thanks leek18 & queeny_bee for the comment...sorry about the name on Meng

To leek18:

if you want to make a banner do you have Adobe Photoshop 7.0...if you do you can use it to make banner...for me I I use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 to do my banner and poster...I try to blend the pix with the background color.....I do my background color frist than use my pix next....you can make any size banner you want from small to big.....

Fearless Posted Today, 08:55 PM
The banner is really nice but the guy in the first banner is not cua yaj
Sorry that about that Fearless.....I thought you mean him because his name is also Cua Yaj......

Did you mean this guy.....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks ya for the lovey comment...sorry I was gone for three day now but I'm back with new banners....

Here are what Fearless suggestions:

Staring: Cua Yaj Paj zaub Vwj Mes Xyooj & Somchai Yaj

Staring: Tub Yaj & Mabsua Lis