Juntra Suriyakat

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I download them but you can watch this on tee-pak.net. When i am too lazy to download i wait and watch from tee-pak.net. i will give u the link later on so u dont have to look for it if u dont know how to read thai too.
The three girls were annoying. Y r they so "nah darn" (shameless). Such a disgrace to women. Im glad the giants came and take them away from the brothers. Juntrakart is cute. I just wish he would hurry up and see Lilawadee. Already missing their constant bickering.

mia07

Introvert
You can type in 'Juntra Suriyakat' on youtube and it should pop up. So far its only uploaded to epi 24.

Yeah, I see more girls. Urgh! Just get to the point already... =\ I am still waiting for Juntra to show his love. Lol. OMG that tree girl(?) is Plug's real gf I believe... Shes cute looking. :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Thanks yeah I just found it on youtube the other night. Thanks

@maiKair Thanks...please share the link. It's full episodes right?

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
what the h*ll is up with all the girls? the three, the cat, and now the tree. juntrakart better go to lilawadee so she can kick his @SS and make him marry her lol 

mia07

Introvert
Man Plug is so cute when he is serious and smiling. Urgh, he's leaving again and it seems like he like that one servant girl?? I was happy for a bit but now it seems like everything is repeating all over again! =\

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Plug look really good when he has a serious look, his eyes are seductive as if they speak for themselves lol. The thing with these Thai Boran lakorn is, they usaually make it long so they add a bunch of new characters and make pra'ek and nang'ek part ways for such a long time. I really just hope Juntra and Suriyakat won't have others wives or even like any other girl by spell or willling.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Iono- the little brother seem like a player. I hate how they keep adding more girls. Urgh. Will they have slept with each other . Iono anymore

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Right?!!! I hate when they add new characters that ruins the main couple's relationships!! I feel like stalking right up to the scriptwriters, director, producer, whatever!! And tell them about it. I would write the script wayyyy better than that! No offense and I don't want to sound so full of myself but COME ON!!! I was excited for Juntra Suriyakart but was pretty darn disappointed when they started to repeat their same chronological plot. Meets-fall in love-new character comes in-love falls apart-part ways-see each other again-new character-misunderstand-part ways-and more on!! They've already done this with Chaiyachaet and Jao Ying Pi Goon tong like wtbannanas?!! The next boran lakorn, oh hmmm, the next boran lakorn better not have too much new characters, too much misunderstanding, or too much bad Girls/Guys. And the two Taevada is just plain annoying.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I bet you could write a better script. I really hate how they drag the lakorn long just to add more character and go through the same thing over and over. They're two couples here that's enough. I think the two brothers should be with their nang'ek and face all the obstacle together. This way they will have plenty of scenes together and that would be more interesting. The brothers could split with their nang'ek to find the power ball.

I hate that they just let the couples meet and hurry to love each other or whatever, then the rest of the lakorn they part ways and only meet their nang'ek when its neccessary or by chance. That's why I really like "thep sarm rudoo" because the two brother and sister got to be with their couple almost the whole time and they went through obstacle together had many sweet scenes.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
What the hell... They made a close scene of the older brother with the bad guy's wife? With slow motion and music lol is like they falling in love or something....but the two already had their own spouse. Why is boran these day so lame. Why have nang'eg if you going to keep adding miscellaneous characters. So what's the point of this drama - teach kids that god is bad for keep bullying humans, cheat on your spouse? What kind of god is trying force a good person to do bad. The story is starting to fall apart. Just hurry and end. Btw, the younger brother's teeth is disturbing especially when laughing where u could see. He seriously need to see a dentist lol

mia07

Introvert
^ Hahaha... Thats funny. I do find it a bit disturbing too. Imma have to give up and just scan now cuz I feel like Juntra isnt building up his character. Wanna see him smarter and less sissy.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah one thing about Plug that bothers me is his teeth, if he fix it I think he will look a lot better lol. I had high hope for this lakorn since the first few episode started out really good and I thought it had potential to be better. I guess I expected too much, Boran lakorn these days are same and just lame.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Wwwwwhaatt in the world!!!!!!!!! Pra'eg are forced to marry a women who been married before?????? That's waaaayyyy to dumb.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Aw man. I forgot to criticize the scriptwriter about stupid the mom and dad. Like wth? Are you for reals? Are they really that greedy?