Jun Pun Dao (Kob & Por talkshow)

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
I love those pics, thank you so much for sharing....Kob and Stefan really look happy together hehehe and they do look cute...awww :rolleyes:

L

lalalek

When is this show airing next week? Time? What Day of the week? I want to watch it when i comes out, i guess i can consider my self as a Stefan Fan.....he is so cute with Kob......How old is he? Is he really dating that NamFon Kullanut girl? I don't like her, she looks too old for him...lol!!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
:) thanks for sharing.. they look kute together.. but too bad.. both taken.. hehe.. oh well.. thanks for sharing..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
What does NamFon Kullanut look like? Can someone please post a picture of her?

L

lalalek

Here is a picture of her, she is pretty and all but can't stand her in general!

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Wow..i just can't wait to see this one....Stephan is so cute..wow and he can cook.....Thanks for the pics though...i will definitely watch this episode..wont miss it for sure.... :D

missjoy

sarNie Elites
lek_24/7 said:

Here is a picture of her, she is pretty and all but can't stand her in general!
[post="91439"][/post]​
i can't stand her either.. she's too skinny and her voice sounds like she smokes too much....

i know.. i know.. i am just hating on her since she's dating stefan :loool:

Mae

sarNie Adult
:( I love Numfon...she's a great actress and i miss seeing her on screen....Stefan and Numfon look sooo good together....although I prefer Kob with Stefan and Numfon with Bee Sawis..hehehe....

L

lalalek

missjoy said:
i can't stand her either.. she's too skinny and her voice sounds like she smokes too much....

i know.. i know.. i am just hating on her since she's dating stefan :loool:
[post="91467"][/post]​
lol..you are so damn funny...lol....she probly smokes alot..lol!!!! That was a good one..... :lmao: :loool:

jaitee

sarNie Egg
so is it true that numfon is dating him???......she's a good actress. i remember an old lakorn i watch of her and patson. i thought it was hilarious!.......but i dont think she is pretty compare to other nang'ek. and she looks too old for stephen.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
numfon is pretty but she's too skinny..like u guys said.. :)
i'm sorf of her fan.. she's kewl... :) btw, stephen is hecka lighter then her.. umm.... :)

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
Numphon is a good actress IMO but most of her lakorns bored me to death. The only good one are mostly with Bee S. I think Stephan and Kob would make a great couple if they were to be single.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
lalalek said:
When is this show airing next week? Time? What Day of the week? I want to watch it when i comes out, i guess i can consider my self as a Stefan Fan.....he is so cute with Kob......How old is he? Is he really dating that NamFon Kullanut girl? I don't like her, she looks too old for him...lol!!!!
[post="91390"][/post]​

Next Monday ja....air after Noon and Mos lakorn.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Stephan is my new obsession. I wish he was single though since he started to work with Kob.. he jsut too fione..
I believe Stephan probably admire Kob in such a way that he cannot hide. lol......