Jun Pun Dao (Kob & Por talkshow)

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao ... come how i just KNEW they goin act out the force hug/kiss ?? it like there in my mind before the picture even show?? LOL>>

shubby

sarNie Adult
thanks for sc they're so cute together, kob look so beautiful and stefan is cooking..lolx

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, who's that lady on red shirt? i mean.....i know who she is (she's p'tang's 2nd mom....lolz)
but is she related to stefan ? :lmao:

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
OMG they are sooo cute together and Stefan he's such a hottie :w000t: and he cooks too..very husband material haha :w000t:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
calla said:
hey, who's that lady on red shirt? i mean.....i know who she is (she's p'tang's 2nd mom....lolz)
but is she related to stefan ? :lmao:
[post="91093"][/post]​
She's Stefan's acting coach and script reader (Stefan can't read Thai) for the lakorn.

jaitee

sarNie Egg
:w000t: aahh....kob and stephen are sooo adorable together!! they all look so beautiful. can't wait to see the show, please upload when it airs. :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or do you all see how cute Kob and Stefan are.....awww.......they look so happy together....i'm loving them as an on-screen couple.......Stefan's sooo HOT....Numfon is one lucky gal...

Also, I wanna see this episode where Stefan is the guest star...the acting out part seems soo cute.....totally chemistry between Stefan and KOb...

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) kob and Stefan looks kute together !!! AWWWW :wub:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Cute I'll like to see it too...Get to see Sefan cook...Looks like he is making noodle dishes... :p

jaitee

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
Is it just me or do you all see how cute Kob and Stefan are.....awww.......they look so happy together....i'm loving them as an on-screen couple.......Stefan's sooo HOT....Numfon is one lucky gal...

Also, I wanna see this episode where Stefan is the guest star...the acting out part seems soo cute.....totally chemistry between Stefan and KOb...
[post="91122"][/post]​
mae,
what do you mean when you said that "numfon is one lucky gal"?.....is stephen dating her or something?