Jumong

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Need your help ASAP. does this drama have a good ending? I bought the drama but haven't opened it. If good ending I will open the package, if not I will return it back to the store. thank you.. :unsure:

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Need your help ASAP. does this drama have a good ending? I bought the drama but haven't opened it. If good ending I will open the package, if not I will return it back to the store. thank you.. :unsure:

well, they dont show anyone dying at the end. They just use a narrators voice to tell of what have happened to everybody at the end. Its ok i guess.

STIMA

I SAY NO.
have you beenw atchin the earlier episodes of jumong?
it was so GOOD in the beginning.
now its just like.. O_O and i heard about the ending.
its just disappointing..seosono or watever hanhyejin and jumong DIDN'T end up together.
and yeah...damn then they had to turn it into real history iguess.
like the drama was all about han hyejin &jumong's love and all of sudden jumong doesn't love hyejin in the end and she just moves to a dif region or wahtever. so disappointing.
theyre having another drama based on jumong's son yuri? o_O

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i hate it when dramas turn historical...it really ruins the fictional drama aspect of it...having a happy ending!

no matter how great or historical the drama is...when it comes to the ending....it has to be good otherwise it's a waste of the viewers time...(unless they're watching it for the histoical aspect of it!)
'

maijune

SarNie Adult
can you guys share me the whole summary...like how is the storyline and etc...i havn't start watching yet...but i always like to know before watching...even if they didn't end up together.....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
id say this drama is good when it aired on TV i always record the episodes they play cuz i didnt want to miss nything :p, for the end there is like a narration of wut happens to the king, former queen and her sons, but everything else i say is good, best war/romance drama ive seen, with good plots :p

slee00

sarNie Adult
Maybe because I always like this kind of movie or something....but I really enjoy this drama..... It started out with Jumong's dad Haedosu and his friend Puro's Crown Prince Kuwa ....In the days where the Hans took over the three neighboring countries and taking the people as migrants to use as slaves....Commander Haedosu is one of those migrants with great archery and swords skills....and strength...he and a few of his followers would fight and rescued those captured migrants....with some help from Prince Kuwa, they formed
the Darmal Army....fight to the death to create a new nation for the Migrants... Commander Haedosu and Prince Kuwa are best friends..they would die for one another....one rescue the other many times over...they both fell in love with the same girl, lady Juwa...but the prince gave in to Commander Haedosu......when Lady Juwa found out she was pregnant with Commander's child, he was at the same time captured by the Han's army and was being tortured...they blinded him, dragged him away and eventually was shot and fell into a very high clift....the Prince then took in Lady Juwa and her child and raise him as his own son...the child was name Jumong...meaning great archery skills...this is just the beginning.....this is where the story gets real interest ........

You wont regret watching it! I didnt fastforward any episode at all...considering this is a long long story!