Joy Sirilak/Tui Sarunyu

linky

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know if if it's true that Joy Siriluk and Tui Sarunyu will be at the Pomona Fairgrounds in LA County? I heard that they will be there March 14. Saturday between 12-8p. Tickets are $30...Please, if anyone knows...let me know because I really miss watching a Thai concert...

riya

sarNie Egg
Anyone know if if it's true that Joy Siriluk and Tui Sarunyu will be at the Pomona Fairgrounds in LA County? I heard that they will be there March 14. Saturday between 12-8p. Tickets are $30...Please, if anyone knows...let me know because I really miss watching a Thai concert...
I checked the venue's website and it confirmed it!

[post="0"]ASTV in LA County[/post]

Too bad I cannot go even when I've been dying to see Joy...

Does anyone know if she will be having any other concert in So. Cal while she's here???

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Concert my butt, it's just another gimmick for them to collect money and rally up PAD supporters in the States. -_-

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
who's tiew? dat person is coming near my hao lol dc's only 20 min away from me but i think i'll pass lol

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Concert my butt, it's just another gimmick for them to collect money and rally up PAD supporters in the States. -_-
LMAO... that was my first impression when I read the headlines lol..

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
OH Man!!! Pomona Fairground! I live like 5 minutes away from the fairplex, like down the street. Can someone please translate the poster? Thanks in advance!

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
who's tiew? dat person is coming near my hao lol dc's only 20 min away from me but i think i'll pass lol
Tui Sarunyu I believe who was the P'ek in Mon Ruk Loong Toong.

Here's his picture..hope this help.

He's the one in the yellow flannel shirt above Oil Thana.

This is the clips from the karaoke/lakorn.

*Credit to eThaiCD.com

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
joy is really comin...

aiyah... im not gonna be able to go though... T_T..

it would be a dream come true though.. i freaken love joy!!!!

laifou

sarNie Egg
i saw a concert poster at BK restaurant in Fresno that
Joy Siriluk is having a concert at Thai Lao Palace (Willow && Ashlan, ex-Thai House place).

March 22nd. i think ?

i dk, but i really did see the poster!