Jow Trai Phob

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmMmMm? I saw the title in Sarn's Store..but i have no clue what this lakorn is about..can someone provide meeh with some information...such as screencaps or summaries? and what you thought about the movie? Thanks in advance.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG this lakorn was just stupid...sorry to those who like it though...it's a Ch.3 lakorn and obviously everyone knows how Ch.3 lakorns are....

annea

sarNie Adult
yea...ididnt liek this lakorn..is boring..to me, ch3 boran lakorn isnt as interesting as ch7 and the boran guys from ch7 are usually better looking than ch3.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Oh hey this title is sounding some damn familiar to meeh...and something is coming to meeh..is this the boran lakorn about 3 guys...pra ek's name is P" Kumpein and theres another guy thats hella skinny and another guy that is hella fat and is always eatting and goin to sleep...they call him Kin Non or something? and nang ek is a dragon? well correct meeh if im wrong!

sarN

sarNie Granny
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Oh hey this title is sounding some damn familiar to meeh...and something is coming to meeh..is this the boran lakorn about 3 guys...pra ek's name is P" Kumpein and theres another guy thats hella skinny and another guy that is hella fat and is always eatting and goin to sleep...they call him Kin Non or something? and nang ek is a dragon? well correct meeh if im wrong!
[post="22970"][/post]​
yes ---

p'k is Joker . he was in "Samee" as Pol's brother. The lakorn is more like a comdey ... brb wiht sn cap.

sarN

sarNie Granny

it more like a comdey adverture in a way but i know the n'k is bitchy lol she get jealous easy and have a quick temper .. the funniest scene is when she slap the evil girl like 2 or 3 x and the p'k try to stop her ... she slap HIM tooo ~! :lol: :lol:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
omg....yup yup..it's the movie i thought it was...tight tight..yeah i seen this lakorn before..like hella long time ago when i was living at my old old house..but yeah..this lakorn was funny...i actually liked it..just beause it's funny..and like sarn said it's a comedy adventure boran lakorn....This lakorn is like the first lakorn that my mom liked and it got her to start watching boran lakorn with meeh..my mom especially liked Kin NOn....he's hella funny!

Oh yeah..thanks for the caps sarn!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
aw dang, some people'll be sayin' it's boring, and some people'll be it's funny! lol what do i do!?

should i risk it being boring and buy it from sarn? LOL

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
It's funny..but sometimes it could be boring..there you go..hahaha..it's aiight..i wouldn't say it's great though. If i were you and planning on buying a lakorn from sarn..get Bua Beaw Bua Tong..since you didnt' watch that yet..hahaha. Bua Keaw Bua Thong is tight...it's ur choice though...hahaha.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
that guy is hot back then but right now he acts like a mean and bad dumb nasty dude in regular lakorns....... i want to check this lakorn out all those guys actors are now in regular lakorns

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh...lol...Well you said the guy in the "black"....the guy you said is hot is in the red lol...I was gonna say...Damn you got eye problems...lol...The guy in the black is a no no...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Oh...lol...Well you said the guy in the "black"....the guy you said is hot is in the red lol...I was gonna say...Damn you got eye problems...lol...The guy in the black is a no no...
[post="29434"][/post]​

no i didn't i say back not black :p omg girl u make me laugh :lol: the black shirt guy is hot omg what are u thinking :loool: :lmao: ok its not him :sweat: but that was pretty funny well i am not familiar with this lakorn boran :mellow: