joe n ariel sweet relationship

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Ariel & Joe: Sweet Relationship

Joe and Ariel reveals each other's secrets. Both of them are used to calling each other husband and wife off the screen, other people are definitely jealous!

Ariel: Wah! I need to sell you about about your secrets while filming? There are a lot of them...you like to eat, always brings a whole bunch of junk food to share with everyone, we are lucky to have all the food, you tend to eat really fast, takes big bites, very funny, I have recorded it all down.

Joe: You love to sleep, even if there's only 3 minutes you will fall asleep really fast, once you are rested you will use the time to look at pictures, do your homework. You really know how to use your time wisely, I can only sleep on the bed, that's why I can only use the time to talk, that's when I'm the happiest.

Ariel: Besides talking, you love to be pretty, even more than me. What impresses me is that you can whip out a mirror anytime. So impressive. Mali Mali Home!

Joe: This is to the advantage of the stylist so they don't to run around looking for one, that's very hard.

Ariel: But you are very gentlemanly, always help me fix my hair, my face to become as pretty as you. Thank you!

Joe: Ariel is actually very cute, if I need to pick between Xiang Qin and Ariel, I will definitely pick the real life Ariel. Because I don't like those kind of dumb XQ girls, almost burn down the kitchen from cooking, besides I don't like to eat egg shells.

Ariel: I remember filming an outdoor scene in Nan Bu, after returning to the hotel at night, I saw an American series about doctors, naturally I picked up the phone and called Joe and told him: "husband, the tv is playing a tv series about doctors, hurry up and see how to be a doctor." Joe is also the person I've kissed the most. How many times? At least more than 10 times.

Joe: Actually Ariel's appearance is just like the kind of girl I like, height is not a huge factor to me, besides she is very smart, also loves to read. But too bad we are too close, that's why I dont' have that heartbeat feeling.

Ariel: Then who can give you that heart beat feeling?

Joe: There is, I was at a function in Shanghai and happen to meeting Charlie Yeung. Wow, I really did have that heart beat feeling, she is so pretty, more pretty than before. I just said hi to her and didn't shake her hand. I don't think she knows who I am. What about you Ariel?

Ariel: I also have one, besides liking Tony Leugn, Daniel Wu also gives me that heart beat feeling, when he came to Taiwan for the musical <happy Prince>, I visited him back stage, he is too perfect, handsome and has good acting skills.

Both Ariel and Joe's hobby is drawing, and both are very good, they revealed that both uses pictures to express themselves. Joe's drawing of Ariel does not have lips, not because she doens't like to talk but on the contrary, in his heart Ariel likes to talk too much, but a very wise girl. In Ariel's eyes, Joe is as perfect and handsome as those anime characters.

Source : on.cc
translated by applemashi @ http://asianfanatics.net
credit:francesca in AF thread