[JMovie]Rurouni Kenshin Live Action

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dlskjvaslkdfjlkasdfl;akjgadklja;skldm;aslvn;akb;alemkadsmvlqmproim;vldsmlas;dlva;dvl,ma;lk444

Yeah, I am super content.  Sigh, this is a great trilogy with a great ost.  Sigh, I'm a bit depressed now since it's really the end.. *sniffsniff*

It would've been nice if I watched it with better subs but wthey.. It's better than nothing... sigh... I'm so happy, thrilled, yet sad... sigh....

"Heartache" is still such a beautiful ost.... totally retouching my heart again after completing the third part.... :( :( :(

lksgjlkjlsekga;skldfm;adkljqogimawldfmawl'alfklew gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Why must it be the end... but I'm so happy too.  Kenshin will forever be badass.. but I can't help but pity Shishio at the same time.  Salute to the samurais!!! <3

dariey

sarNie Adult
did you mean the legend end??
i still can't grab over that movie.maybe need time at my place.or do you know any download link?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yes I did.  I d/l it from the same location... but watched it on good drama instead because the subs were a bit better hehe.

I just love how the kept the same music throughout the trilogy... I kept getting that giddy giddy feeling when i knew that the action scenes were coming up ::D :D

dariey

sarNie Adult
yaaaaayyyyyyyy finally i finish this trilogy and satisfied my craving over this genre.don't know what to say actually,i still in my RK cloud9.honestly there something slack here and i need to agree with certain critic over this trilogy especially the 2nd and 3rd part.the fighting scene was the part that i anticipated most for this last one but....i will just let it go the slack there coz i extremely enjoy it after all.

while listening to heartache and remember back all the 3 part just got me teary.beautiful journey..now i know why you like this song so much aiko.

my forever love will always be with jidaigeki genre.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ You must watch/finish it.  Sato does a tremendously great job!  He makes a great Kenshin.  You can tell how much effort he put into this role.

I've followed most of his work, but I can say that he really shines in here as Kenshin!