JiTaew

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
LOL at James's expression sitting next to Anne, she's looking flawless as usual.
Have JamesJi had ever worked with Ann/Thong Production? I just know only JamesMa, correct? Humm, by looking at their pictures (Ann/JJ who sit next to each other) I just feel uncomfortable for JJ. It seems they are not close to each other like Ann toward Nadech, Yaya, Kim, and Mark.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

pennytjun

sarNie Egg
I am baaaaack!!

I am sorry guys, i wasn't able to go to Ch3 store to ask about the game sanaeha dvds.

However! There are rumors going around in Thailand that...... You guys should pray hard that it pushes through..... So far James's cue is vacant apart from Payakorn Sorn Ruk with Ice, under Paa'jaew's production. So........ - read between the lines-

edit - just to be very clear. It's about work okay. :thumbup:
I’m confused. Isn’t Payakorn Sorn Ruk filming still in process? He was filming yesterday. Someone post BTS.

I think Act Art would have loved JamesJi by now. First James had a cameo bit for Tong Nue Gao. Next James plays a supporting role to Bella for Krong Karm. They need to give him a leading role soon. Although Act Art tends to get pieces with the heroine as the leading role and not the hero.

Of course, we all know Taew is Act Art's darling
He’s actually the main lead in Krong Karm, even though he and Bella character are playing as bro and sis in law.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

I’m confused. Isn’t Payakorn Sorn Ruk filming still in process? He was filming yesterday. Someone post BTS.

He’s actually the main lead in Krong Karm, even though he and Bella character are playing as bro and sis in law.
So it sounds no romantic between the main him and her? It's kind of weird to see the mains are just bro and sis. :(

sarNie Adult

Yes, that's why I said "apart from Payakorn Sorn ruk". It's the only lakorn he is filming right now since Krong Karm's filming just ended. Sorry, please forgive my wrong choice of words.

I thought that more focus will be given to Bella's character and how her interactions will be with the other females of the family. Although James's character's plot point is also important as it would bring out the issues with the matriarch of the family and how she handles her children.

JiTaew came at the right time, so now
Bella can be more out with Weir and James and Bella can appear in Krong Karm without being jiranee. Their characters will be buddies instead of romantic partners. I think it's connected to Noon and Poh's Tong Nue Gao (where james had a cameo as the grown up kid of Noon) and the plot there was more of a society /family drama than a romance. I guess it's the same with Krong Karm. But anyway, yeah, back to JiTaew, hopefully they have more projects together. Even playing brother and sister will be cute too, i think, although i know you guys are gonna kill me for saying that.

haepkhun

sarNie Egg
Yes, that's why I said "apart from Payakorn Sorn ruk". It's the only lakorn he is filming right now since Krong Karm's filming just ended. Sorry, please forgive my wrong choice of words.

I thought that more focus will be given to Bella's character and how her interactions will be with the other females of the family. Although James's character's plot point is also important as it would bring out the issues with the matriarch of the family and how she handles her children.

JiTaew came at the right time, so now
Bella can be more out with Weir and James and Bella can appear in Krong Karm without being jiranee. Their characters will be buddies instead of romantic partners. I think it's connected to Noon and Poh's Tong Nue Gao (where james had a cameo as the grown up kid of Noon) and the plot there was more of a society /family drama than a romance. I guess it's the same with Krong Karm. But anyway, yeah, back to JiTaew, hopefully they have more projects together. Even playing brother and sister will be cute too, i think, although i know you guys are gonna kill me for saying that.
I almost jump from my seat when I read that lol, is that how Jiranee fans felt haha. But they are already claiming to be twins, loveliest sister, young brother and whatever it is to the media. My delusional ass think they lowkey like each other as a woman/man but wrong timing hahah. And my delusional ass thinking James goes public with him having a girlfriend is because he doesnt want any JT rumors and can be with each other like friends.

I hope the JT rumors is true. Please let it happen.

sarNie Adult
Haha so Taew went to the BlackPink Concert with Mew, and Taew got James's album autographed by Black Pink/Lisa (not sure about this part sorry. Not familiar with the signatures) . Hahahaha! How cute is that? It's in Taew's IG stories and she tagged James.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Haha so Taew went to the BlackPink Concert with Mew, and Taew got James's album autographed by Black Pink/Lisa (not sure about this part sorry. Not familiar with the signatures) . Hahahaha! How cute is that? It's in Taew's IG stories and she tagged James.
what the heck, thats so sweet!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It was signed by all of them! And yesss I saw it and it was sooooo cute!

Last edited:

Nadya

sarNie Egg
Haiiii. Recently, I have stalked james, alek, toey,taew and taew’s stylist, ( even taew’s bf ), because they are having holiday together :D.
I thought, when Alek and toey got interviewed and told media there will be group trip together in this month, taew’s bf will not join. In fact, he joins that vacation :’D. They even shared some picst (james hasn’t been active on story , though) .

Idk, just still haven’t moved on 100 % (HAHAHAHA) (just want to be slow to accept the reality , deeper in my heart I always pray they will be together for real ) .

It’s so fishy because evryone with their partner posting some picts but James doesn’t (I know he often comes late about posting picts compared to his friends ) , so some comments say that his gf joins this vacation maybe .

Honestly, just want to let u know guys, Just a little bit sad that jitaew moment that I have been expecting before is not as I want

sarNie Adult
There's speculation that James brought his girlfriend with them on the trip, which makes more sense since it's a couples kind of trip. But hey, at the end of the day, it's their vacation so just let them have fun. And having fun includes being with the people you love. We're still going to see JiTaew on screen. Don't be sad @Nadya , JamesJi and Taew don't have to hook up for us to see their on screen chemistry. Remember, their characters in the lakorn aren't exactly how they are in real life. For all we know, they're actually incompatible as lovers. In real life they seem to be good friends. Let them be good actors and have fun as friends and love whoever they wish to love in their hearts. That way we can look forward to more good lakorns from them. Just my 2 cents.

DaoRisa

There's speculation that James brought his girlfriend with them on the trip, which makes more sense since it's a couples kind of trip. But hey, at the end of the day, it's their vacation so just let them have fun. And having fun includes being with the people you love. We're still going to see JiTaew on screen. Don't be sad @Nadya , JamesJi and Taew don't have to hook up for us to see their on screen chemistry. Remember, their characters in the lakorn aren't exactly how they are in real life. For all we know, they're actually incompatible as lovers. In real life they seem to be good friends. Let them be good actors and have fun as friends and love whoever they wish to love in their hearts. That way we can look forward to more good lakorns from them. Just my 2 cents.
Very true. Support what you said @040156