Jet Li’s Mansion The Number One in the Celebrity World

miku

sarNie Egg
His wife looks diff from b4 and the now pix. I guess she must have done something to her face even her nose looks diff. Well, u kno when u have money u always wants to make urself pretty and u can do watever tit takes to make urself prettier and younger when u hav the money. W/o money then u r just desperate, but then u might be just oh well it's part of aging.

iam shock

when i see her name i have a feeling bc i heard the name b4 and i am soooo suprise.
anyways i am soooo in love with him
i am cried alot when along time ago i heard he died but i was soooo happy jumping around when i saw his news on the tonight show with jay leno aabout his movie letal weapon 4.
well i used to wish i'm marry him its funny but heeheheheheehhe
and i used to dream about him sooo many times
how crazy i am for him but know i am ok..
i found my soulmate. i still love him really much he is my # actor of all times.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
jet li has one daughter with her ex wife... i think she was a year older then him or so.. correct me if i'm wrong.. but anyway i think the ex wife is better looking then his wife right now.. oh well ppl choose who they want to be with.. i wonder if they ever going to take a picture of his mansion.. i really want to see how it look like..