Jay Chou met Jet Li

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
Jay Chou is a huge Jet Li fan and has always wanted to meet his idol. Jay finally had his wish fulfilled. Not only did Jay get close to Jet, he has the opportunity to collaborate with him. Jay will be writing the theme song for Jet Li's new movie Fearless, and he even wants to participate in the movie's promotion.

http://www.fearlessthemovie.com

When Jay first met Jet, he was very excited and immediately rushed up to shake Jet's hand. He said that he admired Jet and his movies since he was young. Surprisingly, when everybody started talking, only Jay was seated, not speaking a word.

The excitement was hard for Jay to suppress. It was due to sitting down opposite his idol, Jet. Jay was starstruck and unable to say anything. When those present noticed, they laughed, resulting in Jay blushing red.

Jet said that the movie is a response to the high suicide rate in China, which he considers a very serious problem. Jet hopes Fearless will encourage teenagers to treasure their lives. After hearing the film's message, Jay immediately agreed to compose the movie's theme song.

Jet was very touched and hopes, with Jay's help, that the film's positive message reaches every teenager.

Tasked with such an important job from his idol, Jay mentioned that he will include Jet's ideas on Wushu in the song. As for the melody, it will be Asian influenced and styled.

Jay is a big fan of Jet Li's movies, but Jet is not very familiar with Jay's music. Jet's wife, Nina Li Zhi, on the other hand, is very impressed with Jay's talent and called him a genius singer.

As for Nina Li Zhi's praises, Jay was very humble. But when the reporters asked Jay about his career goals, his answer was: music industry's Jet Li, showing how much he honors Jet Li. Jay also hopes that his music will encourage foreigners to learn chinese. And after learning, they will be able to sing his songs with him.

After the conference, Jay gave an autographed album and Initial D DVD to Jet Li. He even wrote on the CD: for my idol.

credit to asianload forum

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm not a crazy fan of Jet Li, but his movies are very good

does anyone remember his movie Kung Fu Cult Master with Sharla Cheung Man...It's the shorten and funnier version of Heaven Sword Dragon Saber...I found that movie to be one of the best that he's made

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i'm a big fan of Jet Li and Jay Chou. I adore them so much. Jay chou is so lucky that he had met his idol for i still have a long way before i could ever meet Jet li or Jay Chou. so sad but they are so cute! Go Jet Li!