javascript???

biava

sarNie Hatchling
well i think my dummb bro's must have done something to the comp and now i cant watch video's at youtube and um...well i went and google java and read their tutorail but i still dont understand it :sweat: they dont seem to answer my quistion so i was wondering if anyone ova hea could answer my quistion and i also went to youtube help but still nothing :blink: when ever i go watch a video at youtube it says "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player" i went to dl dat already but it still doesnt work soo how do i turn on my javascript cus i've tried everything already please help me i really want to watch smile pasta since i dont know how to dl it in torrent :sweat: thanx in advance :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
HmMmsz when you try to watch the videos... does the video play but no sound? or it doesnt play at all? because I had a similar problem and I updated my macromedia and it worked but you said you did both... and hmMMm javascript turned off..... hmmm weird have you updated your java?.... mines use to say that so I just updated my java instead of trying to find out how to turn it on =x lolss

anan

sarNie Adult
biava said:
well i think my dummb bro's must have done something to the comp and now i cant watch video's at youtube and um...well i went and google java and read their tutorail but i still dont understand it :sweat: they dont seem to answer my quistion so i was wondering if anyone ova hea could answer my quistion and i also went to youtube help but still nothing :blink: when ever i go watch a video at youtube it says "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player" i went to dl dat already but it still doesnt work soo how do i turn on my javascript cus i've tried everything already please help me i really want to watch smile pasta since i dont know how to dl it in torrent :sweat: thanx in advance :D
[post="160808"][/post]​
To turn your Javascript on:

- Under Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Menu Tools -> Internet Options ...
Click on "Security" Tab and then Click on Custom Level...to personalise the level of security. Or Simply click on "Default Level" to reset the configuration

-Under Mozilla Firefox
Menu Tools -> Options
Click on Content Tab and tick Enable Javascript

^_^

biava

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
HmMmsz when you try to watch the videos... does the video play but no sound? or it doesnt play at all? because I had a similar problem and I updated my macromedia and it worked but you said you did both... and hmMMm javascript turned off..... hmmm weird have you updated your java?.... mines use to say that so I just updated my java instead of trying to find out how to turn it on =x lolss
[post="160824"][/post]​
um...no i cant see anything or hear anything but i can see jux the title and the thingy that says "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player" and when i try to update my javescript it says its already up to date soo....??? :blink:

anan said:
To turn your Javascript on:

- Under Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Menu Tools -> Internet Options ...
Click on "Security" Tab and then Click on Custom Level...to personalise the level of security. Or Simply click on "Default Level" to reset the configuration

-Under Mozilla Firefox
Menu Tools -> Options
Click on Content Tab and tick Enable Javascript

^_^
[post="160831"][/post]​

hey i've tried dat but it still doesnt work??? i also mess around with the custom level too but nothing happen its still the same :angry: hm...wat is wrong with dis comp oh and wat's Mozilla Firefox??? maybe dat mite work ehehehe but i dont think i have dat cus i cant seem to find it anywhere on my comp :sweat:

anan

sarNie Adult
biava said:
um...no i cant see anything or hear anything but i can see jux the title and the thingy that says "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player" and when i try to update my javescript it says its already up to date soo....??? :blink:
hey i've tried dat but it still doesnt work??? i also mess around with the custom level too but nothing happen its still the same :angry: hm...wat is wrong with dis comp oh and wat's Mozilla Firefox??? maybe dat mite work ehehehe but i dont think i have dat cus i cant seem to find it anywhere on my comp :sweat:
[post="160863"][/post]​
Mozilla Firefox is another alternative Internet browser, it is faster, and more secure ^_^ u can also personalise it with different themes, and other extension to extract for instance video from Youtube B)

Simply the best ^_^

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mozilla is to ugly for me =x it makes everything loOkie ugly lolsss but i guess the safe and secure part is more important lolss

anan

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
mozilla is to ugly for me =x it makes everything loOkie ugly lolsss but i guess the safe and secure part is more important lolss
[post="160981"][/post]​
Well, it is ugly when u install for the first time with the default theme,
but if u take ur time to discover it,
there are so many themes that u can use it and customize it...
Like this theme ^_^

u can also install different extensions to remove Ads and surf faster too...
^_^ and a lot more... :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lolssss me do all of that thats a no..... lolsss i cant even do basic things like burn a cd.. well not that far but lolss don't think so.. but I mean the sites I go to on firefox and explorer they lOokie diff... =x