Jao Ying Khor Taan

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay more of namfon!!..wow namfon as the princess? kool! the title sounds interesting lol....but man why ta?..im not too fond of him..thanx for the news calla!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
YEAH!!! NUMFON AGAIN... but i'm not a big fan of Ta Warit yet... still hate him from Oum Ruk....LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope they change the praek..the title sounds interesting i dont know if i can watch it seeing ta play the leading role

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think he's alright. i dunno why i think so. he is just average looking!!!!!

annea

sarNie Adult
cant wait...i didnt see their first lakorn together because i thought that was so geeky llokin and ugly in "Nang fah cyber"..but now he looks good in the lakorn with noon..i alwaz wanted to see Ta and Namfon again!!! cant wait to see pixs and hear more bout it!!!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
he looks so much better now than when he was in the robot lakorn. He looked like a geek in da robaot lakorn cuz that was his role!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
i guess.i can live with that..i hate him as mak..:lol:..can't wait..

but would much prefer namfon with por again.i can't seem to get bore of them..love them as a couple..^^

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
OMG WOOHOO! Numfon and Ta together again =DD I loved them in Cyber Angel. That was such a sweet lakorn....I think its really underrated though. People should have given it a chance.

Am I the only one who reckons Ta is hot? I mean I hated his guts in Oum Ruk but still, it's only a role. He's soo cute and he can surely act, in fact I think he is better in acting than Namfon.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kool to see Namfon again..=) Ta is ok but i hope they chang the p'ke to someone esle..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Calla. Ta is cute in his own ways. Although, I would prefer to see Por star in this one!! Good to see more of Namfon!! The title sounds pretty interesting...They make a lovely couple. Here's a picture of the two together:

moilee

sarNie Adult
AMG...is this they guy played the support role in Oum I Rak with Ken and Ann? I hope so, I thought he's very cute in that lakorn. To me, I thought he's a better looking guy than Ken (sorry..to dissapoint Ken's fans) in Oum I Rak. Although, he needs a better hair cuts. I'll be waiting for this lakorn...because I love Namfu Kullanat ja....she's so pretty too.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
moilee said:
AMG...is this they guy played the support role in Oum I Rak with Ken and Ann? I hope so, I thought he's very cute in that lakorn. To me, I thought he's a better looking guy than Ken (sorry..to dissapoint Ken's fans) in Oum I Rak. Although, he needs a better hair cuts. I'll be waiting for this lakorn...because I love Namfu Kullanat ja....she's so pretty too.
[post="155674"][/post]​
You got the wrong Namfon. It's Namfon Patcharin, not Kullanat.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Oops...sorry...my mistake it was not Namfu Kullanat...I guess I'll be watching some parts because of him...sorry not a fan of Namfu P. ja.