Jao Sao Ban Rai

destiny411

Idyllic
puppylov said:
namfon will smack his butt , not hers!!! I would be really appreciated if you could tell me what they said about the agreement, etc. I would love for you to provide an in-depth conversation. I know I might be asking to much and I know it's not that easy. Regardless, you are doing a good job and thanks!!!!!!Don't mind me!!!!!!!!!!1
[post="144200"][/post]​

both will happen...Por got him mad so he sat on the coach [pulling her down]and lay her on his thy and smack her butt many times...u now how a grown up would do to a kid..then his aunt came in and was saying stuff...then when they're in thier bedroom, Por tried to hug her so she smack his butt bak...it was funny...srry i can explain it deep in detail...it's just have alot of things to do...uploading and stuff.. ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
both will happen...Por got him mad so he sat on the coach [pulling her down]and lay her on his thy and smack her butt many times...u now how a grown up would do to a kid..then his aunt came in and was saying stuff...then when they're in thier bedroom, Por tried to hug her so she smack his butt bak...it was funny...srry i can explain it deep in detail...it's just have alot of things to do...uploading and stuff..
i know what you're talking about cuz i saw the preview for epi 6..that scene was funny!.. :lol: i dont know why por had to do that..cuz namfon isnt a little kid anymore so it doesnt look right..but it was cute how namfon smack his butt.. :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hehe...sound cute ! Call my naughty but i wonder if it goin have a "R" scene or a "willing" scene !Since they are already marry in the lakorn ....hehehe

tang071

sarNie Elites
thanks destiny411 eps.6 seems really cute. i'm starting to like this lakorn now. yeah i remember when poh smacked pat's butt in barp ruk talay fun. but its cute how the girl does it back haha. cute how in eps.5 namfon was acting the role of a good wife in front of the n'rai. the little girl isnt too cute but she plays the part well....i guess i miss the baby from likasit huajai, cant wait till she grows up!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sarN said:
hehe...sound cute ! Call my naughty but i wonder if it goin have a "R" scene or a "willing" scene !Since they are already marry in the lakorn ....hehehe
[post="144224"][/post]​

:lmao: I was wondering the same thing hahah.. but it seems like it would.. since its normally the p'ek agressive and n'ek hates the p'ek and then it leads.. to.......... then a baby... hahha

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the details on episodes 6 ladies. I can't wait to see all the mentioned scenes. It sounds so cute...I'm going to check if episodes 6 is uploaded in Buddie Media. I hope it will be.... :w000t:

cecilia

Staff member
haha..the butt smacking was hilarious..i laughed..

anyway..i'm thinking the same thing too..wonder if they might ..por so cute..trying to sneak in and snug with her too..^^

can't wait til next week..

macli

sarNie Hatchling
There's so many cute scenes between them in epi 6. Love how he's so jealous of Namfon. can't wait for the next epi...oh gosh homeworks arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

sarN

sarNie Granny

ok ok . i saw the hostpial scene in eps 6 LOLLLLLLL where POR sleep next to Numfon on the bed hugin her from behind LOLL and the nurse came in and saw them two LMAO :loool: ----> it just too funnieeeeeeeeee POR seen to cant' keep himself away from her and every chance he get he try to take advanage of her LMAO of alll places LMAO dat my kind of P"K :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:

ok ok . i saw the hostpial scene in eps 6 LOLLLLLLL where POR sleep next to Numfon on the bed hugin her from behind LOLL and the nurse came in and saw them two LMAO :loool: ----> it just too funnieeeeeeeeee POR seen to cant' keep himself away from her and every chance he get he try to take advanage of her LMAO of alll places LMAO dat my kind of P"K :wub:
[post="144587"][/post]​
Ooh...I can't wait to see that scene. Thanks for sharing, Sarn. Por is my kind of P'ek, too. LOL. I'm in the process of downloading episodes 6 right now. I'm so excited!! :w000t:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
eps 6
it starts off where the bad guy follows Namfon to the parking lot. He grabs her arm and she turns around looking shoc and scared. Then she yanks her arm away from him and slaps him and then he made her fall to the car and then on ground and he yanks her back up. Then Khon Anai comes and takes Namfon and after they walked off Por and bad girl arrives and bad girl shows Por dat Namfon is in Khon Anai's car driving away. Por gets jealous. Khon Anai and Namfon drives somewhere and Namfon asks him to stop the car there and she said Thank you and all. Namfon walks away and he watch her walking. Por is back home and he is asking his maid. then Por's aunt comes and ask what's wrong and all and the bad girl(i think her and she tells Por's aunt that Namfon went in Khon Anai car and all dat POr is piss so he walks in to house. Namfon comes back home and looks at the things that are burned down. She just sit on the ground looking at the house and cries. Then bad girl is hugging Por. Por, Lookthang, bad girl and Por's aunt eat dinner together. Lookthang ask where is Namfon and all. Bad girl talks to Lookthang and then Lookthang wants her to play then bad girl says something and Lookthang starts to throw ball at bad girl head LOL that was funnyy :lol: thats wha she gets. then the maid, nanny, and aunt comes in and nanny takes Lookthang. then bad girl whines to Por's aunt and Por's aunt is putting ice on the spots where she got hit by Lookthang hahahaha. Then Por finds Khon Anai at a club drinking beer and Por comes and punches him and then drag him out and shove him against car. Por wants to punch him again but doesnt. Namfon is laying against a tree near her house shivering. Por comes and sees Namfon on the ground and starts yelling at her. Then he drag her up and sorta threw her to the car gently. Then Namfon starts to imitate the bad girl, Arapin? Then Por pulls Namfon forward so she is close to him. They talk i dunno what they say so yeaa. He put her in the car and drives back home. At home they start to argue and she slaps Por and Por grabs her and slaps her butt like a lil kid LOL Por's aunt comes in and is shock to see what Por is doing she think it's nasty lol. Then she question Namfon y she is doiong stuff like this lol and then Namfon wants to walk off but his aunt ask her something. Then Por kiss Namfon infront of his aunt and his aunt is grossed out dat they would do things like that lol. Then he jumps on the bed and Namfon is pulling him off the bed. Then she place the long pillow in middle of bed and he moves it and he wants to hug her but she moves and she smacks his butt and then Por moves the pillow again and the bad girl is tossing and turning in bed and then her phone rings. Bad girl smacks her maid again. Namfon and Por is laying in bed with the pillow seperating their side of bed then Por comes and hug the pillow and Namfon smacks his leg. Namfon opens her eyes and looks toward Por and moves a bit and leans over to Por and he opens his eyes suddenly and they both got scared. lol then she lays back and then Por takes the pillow and moves it and he wiggles to the middle next to her and then he do the itsy bitsy on her arm up to her shoulder and Namfon is sayin she cant sleep when he's also sleeping on the bed and she says lets both sleep on the floor. so they both sleep on the floor with the pillow blocking them. Then Namfon sits up and then goes back to sleeping. Por sneaks up and crawls to where Namfon is sleeping on the floor Then he finds a small spot and put his pillow there and then covers himself with blanket. Morning comes and Lookthang comes knocking on the door. He wont open the door so Por's aunt comes and open the door. Maids, Lookthang and Por's aunt and nanny sees Namfon on the floor and then they both woke up and Namfon pinches Por. Then they all walk out and Namfon is embarass and Por starts to laugh and Namfon look at him and he kisses her shoulder and she pushes him. Then he's hugging her while they are walking and then she sees the bad girl and Namfon comes hold his arm and kiss him on cheek. He kisses her back and Por walks off leaving Namfon and bad girl. Bad girl slaps Namfon and Namfon slaps bad girl back and bad girl whines to Por's aunt. Por's aunt starts to yell at Namfon in a low voice. Lookthang comes to Namfon and they both walk away. Bad girl is on a horse and comes and riding towards them and Namfon pushes Lookthang out of way and she gets hit instead and falls on ground unconcious. Maid bring water to Khon Anai. Then the lil bois from farm comes and tell the news. They hurriedly walk over there. bad girl yanks Lookthang up. Khon Anai comes and carry Namfon to the car. Namfon is at hospital. Por hears about what happens to Namfon and hurriedly goes to hospital to watch how Namfon is. First he went to see Lookthang. Por is on the hospital bed with Namfon and is hugging her. Nurse says something and Por gets up. Namfon is crying in her hospital bed and someone knocks. Lookthang came to visit. Pro is shooting soda cans. Namfon take the blanket and gives it to Por. He throws the blanket on the pillow and he grabs her and kisses her and then lets go and she wants to slap him but he said if she does he'll kiss her again i think and she doesnt. Namfon walks to the bed and puts her pillow on floor and sleeps. he does the same. Namfon wipes her mouth.

eps 7 preview
bad girl is dirty and all and Por carries her and Namfon looks a bit jealous. Por's aunt is talking. Namfon is standing near cliff and the bad girl comes and then Namfon is with Lookthang and later she is at the mall or store with khon Anai and Por sees them and say something.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for summary mango!!..man this lakorn keeps getting better..the person who wrote the script sure knows how to entertain the viewers..they got people hyped ever since the first epi

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
thanx for summary mango!!..man this lakorn keeps getting better..the person who wrote the script sure knows how to entertain the viewers..they got people hyped ever since the first epi
[post="144613"][/post]​
That's so true about the script. This lakorn is a never-ending adventure. I enjoy it so much....

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm cant wait for epi 7..looks like the nang rai was gonna push namfon off the cliff..i think thats the same place from yui/tae lakorn..

danny

sarNie Hatchling
man i'm addicted to this series been a while since something like this happen...lol...like everyone else can't wait for the next ep.....

puppylov

sarNie Adult
In epi 7 por kissed namfon to show what a wife is ought to do and she stayed still after a while!!!!can't wait for the next epi cuz that's when por comes in for another kiss!!!!!

danny

sarNie Hatchling
just watched ep 7 and the scene which the little girl creates is so funny and cute....Por is such an adorable actor...lol..i'll have to give him props for what he does...^^can't wait for the next ep...^^