Jao Sao Ban Rai

puppylov

sarNie Adult
r u serious that it's gonna be this week episodes? Don't fool me!!!Haha..........can't wait.......what does it say in the article?

onahc

sarNie Elites
tinah said:
oh my look at this :wub: that means this week epi they already married omg i notice they have the same pj's on..just like ken/anne in oum ruk lol

'ฝน' จังงัง!! 'ปอ' จู่โจมจูบ

ละคร “เจ้าสาวบ้านไร่” ทางช่อง 3 ออกอากาศไม่ ทันไร มีแต่คนลุ้นให้ ปอ-ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์ กับ ฝน-พัชรินทร์ จัดกระบวนพล กิ๊กกิ๊กรักกันจริงๆ ปอ ก็เลยจัดให้ ขอโซโล่โชว์กุ๊กกิ๊ก (ในจอ) ให้ดูเรียกน้ำย่อยกันก่อน แต่แค่นี้ก็เล่นเอา ฝน เขินซะหน้าแดงแจ๋ ฉาก เด็ดนี้เป็นตอนที่ สรัล (ปอ) ได้ช่วยพา พิม (ฝน) ไปพัก ที่โรงแรม ดูแลจนหลับไป พอ พิม ตื่นขึ้นมาเห็นนอน อยู่บนเตียงเดียวกันเลยโวยวาย เพราะนึกว่าเสียสาวไปแล้ว---ฉากนี้เนื่องจากเป็นฉากกิ๊กกิ๊กพระ-นาง ผกก. เล็ก-ณรงค์ จารุจินดา อยากได้ภาพอารมณ์ธรรมชาติก็เลยไปแอบกระซิบ ปอว่าให้หอมจริงๆเลยนะ จู่ๆมีคนเปิดไฟเขียวให้หอมสาว ปอ ทำจมูกฟุดฟิดแหย่ ฝน ก็งงๆ เพราะไม่รู้ชะตากรรมตัวเอง ตอนถ่าย ฝน ก็เขินเมื่อต้องมานอนซุกใต้ผ้าห่มผืนเดียวกัน ต่างคนก็เลยไม่กล้านอนใกล้กัน ร้อนถึง ผกก.ต้องช่วยจัดท่าให้ แต่พอเผลอๆ ปอ ก็ขยับตัวมากอด ฝน ซะชิด แถมก้มหอมแก้มซะฟอดใหญ่ ฝน ตกใจหน้าตาตื่นเพราะไม่ทันตั้งตัว ผิดกับ ปอ ที่มีคนแอบเห็นว่ายิ้มกรุ้มกริ่มเชียว...ตามชมวันเสาร์นี้.
[post="140763"][/post]​

In this scene p'ek takes n'ek to a hotel and takes care of her and she wakes up next to him so she screams thinking he's done something to her. Por was secretly told to actually kiss fon so that her reaction would be as real as possible.

tinah

sarNie Coma
In this scene p'ek takes n'ek to a hotel and takes care of her and she wakes up next to him so she screams thinking he's done something to her. Por was secretly told to actually kiss fon so that her reaction would be as real as possible.
oh i thought they were already married..lol.but cute!..cant wait to see that part

edit: lol..namfon was probaly shock that por kissed her..how cute..i didnt think he would actually kiss her though

sarN

sarNie Granny
onahc said:
[post="140807"][/post]​

lolllll who the producer/ director ?? i like his/her way of thinking :lmao:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:wub: oooooo i cant wait for that part hahaha
i cant wait til Bong Sarn upload hehehe =D

onahc

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
lolllll who the producer/ director ?? i like his/her way of thinking :lmao:
[post="140835"][/post]​

The article mentioned Lek Narong Jarujinda, I wonder if that's a member of the Jarujinda clan.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i just saw epi 2 and it was so so so good!!!Yeah, that scene is in epi 2 and it got cut off at da good scene. Can't wait for epi 3!!! They definetly gor chemistry.............That paj is a girly paj and it was funny when por had it on!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
dang i wanna see the nexy epi 2..these two got chemistry!!..o love por with namfon more then with pat..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
tinah said:
dang i wanna see the nexy epi 2..these two got chemistry!!..o love por with namfon more then with pat..
[post="140942"][/post]​
The 2nd eps i uploaded it in BM go check it Tinah or go to download lakorn cuz Bong Sarn upload it too ;)

well heres Eps 2 Summary

The theme song and preview comes up =)
It starts off with Namfon still at the birthday party the guy there hugs her and she looks up and sees Por and she looks away and talk to the guy hugging her and say its okay its gone or something and he says sorry . . then she shakes his hand and then she hears a crash and looks up Por is gone. . .(u noe he's mad hehe) Then everyone is like taking gifts or something and then that girl w/ Por snatch the microphone from Por's sister and says something and takes Namfon hand and brings her up to the front and gives Por a gift and Por gave it to Namfon and he says something to her. . . not gud she throws the present at him and slaps him and runs out from party and dat girl w/ him tells ppl to go after her and Por says no just stop or w/e and Namfon bro goes after her she's crying and they're talking (her bro is happy she slap Por) Then the girl and Por and the older lady and Por sis is talking in the house. . blah blah
Next morning Namfon is at her house in the kitchen she hears a beep from outside and go check who it is and see Por's sis and her bro is putting on her shoes and get in the car with Por sis Namfon goes back to wha she's doing and looks back and her bro went to get a yellow envelope and didnt hear wha his sis said to him. . .Namfon is back at the field where she rounds up her goats and she's holding a baby goat in her hand. . she's sitting under a big tree lots of shade . .(looks so relaxing hehehe) Then she's cutting the grass/wheat in the field she does dat for awhile. .. Then it goes back to Por at the house w/ his daughter. . . He was reading to her she's sleeping on his lap. . . then his daughter ask about her mom. . he hugs his daughter. .. comes back to Namfon rounding up the goats to her house and she's carrying the bag of wheat and she goes and get a bucket of water for the goats. . Sunsets she's cooking. . and the food is done she sits at table and is about to eat but look to see if her bro comes back. He doesnt so she is about to eat again but stops and just staring out in space thinking about something. . Then Por is putting his daughter to bed and he says "NITE NITE PUMPKIN" she says back to her dad "NITE NITE DADDY" so cute. . . He gets a phone call and is like shockish. . Then we see Namfon crying in bed alone in her house calling for her mom. . She takes the clock next to her bed n check wha time it is. . .then she settles and lay herself to bed. . .
Next morning we see her sleeping and someone knocks LOUDLY and she thinks it's her brother but it's not. It's Por! dum dum dum =D
They have a lil arguement and he walks towards her and she kinda back away, he grabs her and push her to the floor and he pulls her up and drags her to her bro's room they talk. . He wants to slap her but he doesnt he grabs her and starts shaking and tells her something and she is bought to fall down but he pulls her back up. pulls her out and brings her to her room and throws her on her bed and opens her closet and grab clothes and throw at her. . and he grabs her and is about to change her then she says something and push her to her bed and close the door. . she is about to open the window and sneak out but i think he says something and she cries and sit down on her floor and he comes in and she goes in her closet and changes LOL then he smiles and i guess she got hurt in there she's done comes out and he looks at her and smiles then he take her hand and drags her out of the house. . he grabs something out of his jacketpocket, it's a paper she reads it (i dont noe wha it says)
She gets in the car with him and they're driving somewhere.
They stop at a place to eat he is about to take her seatbelt off but she stops him He orders for her (the food looks gud mmmm) =D
They eat he looks up at her and she looks back and looks away and starts to eat. . He says something and she gets up and walks out she goes in car first, he comes out after and says something to her and she bumps her head on the thing dats in front of her(forgot wha it calls lol) he puts on her seatbelt.
Comes back to his daughter she watching tv with her nanny (she so cute) He's driving and it comes to a map and then it's dark now and he talks to her.. . blah blah They come to a place and theres a gay guy and he is like about to punch him but he's attracted to Por and Por push the gay guy lol and walks out pulling Namfon.
They come to another guy and Por punches him, then now comes a fat dude (they're all Namfon bro friend)
Fat dude says something to Namfon but Por pulls her back fat dude walks to get something on his desk and he grabs Namfon back to the car and drives out
She looks at the book the fat dude gave them. . suddenly Por stops the car and leans toward Namfon like he bout to kiss her she stops him and is holding her hand out in front of her and she runs out of car and he hugs her from behind and they're both struggling two guys comes and just stares at Namfon and Por LOL and then Namfon stays still and the two guys walk away she's out of Por's hug and she screams and he covers her mouth and pulls her next to the car so no one sees and he says something
and push her back into car and they chase that car that just pass them. . .
Then it goes back to Namfon bro friends and they all talking gay guy crying
Por and Namfon comes back and Por is threatening them the gay guy is scared and kneels and asking for mercy. ..
Then it comes back to flashback where Namfon bro and Por sis is getting married by paper i think. . and then Por backslap the fat dude Por grabs the fat dude and goes back to flashback and the lemon truck driver and Por sis goes to airport and all so im not sure who got marry to Por sis or w/e it was. . But Namfon bro is like yes and all. .. end of flashback and Por and Namfon walks out of the house and he grabs her arm and she yanks it back and he yells
She walks off she on the sidewalk of the road. . he drives up next to her and then drives away she gets into taxi and then the taxi driver wants money but i dont think Namfon has any so Por pays for her and everyone is loooking and said something and she is shock they eat in the lil restaurant outside
blah blah he starts to count and she gets out of car. . .(she is scared of him hahaha) then he grabs her by shoulder she is like struggling and then they walk into a hotel and rents a room
Por starts to talk to the boy ( iono how it's call but the boy who work in hotel )
They come to the room and Namfon wants him to get out but he doesnt she grabs his arm and he say something she yanks her hand back and she say something and puts her hand up into a fist. . . she wants to punch him but he grabs her arm and she looks at her clothes and she yanks one of her hand back then he hug her from behind and smells her and say she smells stinky and she wants to punch him again and then he lets go and she falls and hug him the delivery boy comes in and brings a bag and place it down in the room and closes door she pushes him away from her..
Por goes to bag and hands her one and she says no blah and she looks around room n sees ONE bed
he picks her up and carries her to bathrm . .
Takes off her shoes put on water in the tub and place her down in the tub and opens the shower and then leaves she starts to cry in the tub then he calls someone blah blah
Namfon takes a buble bath and starts to cry again Por is still on the phone
Namfon gets out of tub is in a robe and blowdry her hair and puts he blowdryer back and gets a bowtie and ties her hair looks in bag and take the things in thee out. . PJS
she slowly pokes her head out and doesnt see Por and she picks up the thing Por carries on the table and she remember wha he said to her when he put her in the tub
She takes thing off the bed and a pillow and goes to sleep on the sofa. ..
then she punches the pillow and walks toward bed and prays. . . Then she sits on the bed and relax
THen theres different scenery and comes to Por sis and lemon truck driver and Por sis gives a tip to the guy
Por sis hugs the lemon driver he hugs her back. .
Namfon fell asleep but woke up
Then comes a car to the older lady and talks about Por sis ( i think her name is Sara) then the older lady gives money to the driver who drove Sara car back home
Now Namfon really fell asleep Por comes back in quietly
He sees her asleep and smiles and folds his arm across his chest he gets a phone call. . .
Por took a shower and is wearing the same outfit as Namfon he sits on sofa and looks at Namfon
Then she has a nightmare about her parents and Por walks over to her and grabs her hand and then he comes onto bed and holds her hand
He lays down and she sleeps on his shoulder and the other free hand he rubs her shoulder and slightly lay his head on hers
Then its comes back to Namfon bro and he is happy
Then Por's maid is jogging and exercising and the older lady comes and talk to em the end of the eps is where the older lady is just standing by her self

Preview of eps 3
Por kisses Namfon on cheek she thinks he did something to her. . He comes close to her and is bout to kiss her but she says stop . .
Por is like choking Namfon
Then he sits in a room thats lit by a candle then he is in his field and uhm Namfon on the ground and he sorta dragging here

i cant wait for eps 3 :wub:

dang i noe i noe its kinda longggggggggggg ima try to make it short for future summaries hehehe i PROMISE

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Mango, thank you so much for uploading episodes 2 for all of us. I've been waiting so anxiously for the opportunity to see more of Por and Namfon. And your extensive summary is making me go crazy!! Yay!! I'm excited...I'm downloading it right now!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here is Por and Namfon on Pappayon Magazine. Credits to www.por23thrisadee.com. Enjoy!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i knew fon was going to be n'eak one day and she did she was really pretty in kade and cheer lakorn i think she should be n'eak not cheer :lol: 555

tinah

sarNie Coma
thank you so much mango for the sum and uploading epi 2 for us!!..cant wait to go dl it..and thanx for sharing the pix mara phang!..dang i love por and namfon and also this lakorn!..namfon is a talented actress..

Edit: omg why was por chocking namfon..lol..hes so mean

donna

sarNie Adult
HAHA! they tried to make Por look thuggish! thats funny! but i agree, i can't wait to see the next episode. her bro is so selfish. how he gonna leave her on her own like that!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Ana said:
Namfon was in Kade/Cheer lakorn? What was her role?
[post="141171"][/post]​
ohhhh i remember her in there.. she was one of the bad girls.. peelai that likes nam in kade and cheer lakorn.. ahahhah

im waitin for the next episode.. i cant wait .. ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! *dies*