Jao Sao Ban Rai

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol sarn..i love them kiss-slap lakorn..since por isnt with pat in this lakorn..wonder how the chemistry will be between por and namfon

calla

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is going to air after Tanya and Chaiya's lakorn "poo yai hed vs kun nun hoy" confirmed by the fans at ch.3 board. :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Yay!! I'm glad Jao Sao Ban Rai will air soon. I've been waiting patiently to see Por perform. He's amazing!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
when is this airing?..i know after tanya/chaiya lakorn but when is that..

Edit: Namfon and Por looks cute!..from thairath

ละคร “เจ้าสาวบ้านไร่” ทางช่อง 3 ได้คิวออกอากาศหลังข่าว กอบสุข จารุจินดา ผู้จัดเลยดี๊ด๊าหน้าบาน เตรียมดัน น้ำฝน-พัชรินทร์ จัดกระบวนพล กับ ปอ-ทฤษฎี เป็นพระ-นางคู่ขวัญคู่ใหม่ ซึ่ง กอบสุข เผยว่า “ดีใจที่เจ้าสาวบ้านไร่ออกอากาศต่อจากเรือนนารีสีชมพู ซึ่งเรื่องนี้ทำงานกันยากลำบากมาก ถ่ายหลายที่ เชียงราย ราชบุรี เขาใหญ่ เพื่อถ่ายฉากไร่ส้มของพระเอก แต่ ก็ออกมาสวยสมใจค่ะ สนุกมีครบทุกรส ความรัก พ่อแง่แม่งอน การสู้ชีวิต การใช้ ชีวิตอย่างพอเพียง ช่วยสร้างกำลังใจให้กับคนที่หวังในชีวิตด้วยค่ะ เวลาดูฝนเล่นแล้วจะน่าสงสาร ฝนเล่นบทชีวิตได้ดี ยิ่งบทอารมณ์สั่งน้ำตาได้เลย และในเรื่องนางเอกต้องเป็นคนรักสัตว์ ฝนก็ต้องเลี้ยงแกะ เลี้ยงแพะ และต้องทำความสะอาดคอกสัตว์ หากเป็นคนไม่รักสัตว์จะเล่นไม่ได้ แต่ฝนเล่นออกมาเป็นธรรมชาติ ส่วนปอก็เหมาะกับบทพ่อเลี้ยงหนุ่ม คิดว่าปอกับฝนเป็นพระเอกนางเอกที่เหมาะสมกันดี น่าจะเป็นพระ-นางอีกคู่ที่น่าถูกใจค่ะ”.

Hiatus

Super Momo
isnt it already airing? I thought I saw it air on IPTV o_O or its me mistaking it for another drama

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey u guys great news!..the timeslot has change,..its airing after Ruen Naree See Chompoo now..so it wont be airing after Tanya/Chaiya timeslot :D

the teaser credit to roots!..omg it looks soo good!!!. por is so dang handsome :wub: i might even like por with namfon more then with pat :D .im glad they change the timeslot so more viewers can tune into it..

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...6AE98F40E978789

calla

sarNie Adult
it looks really good......never watch any of por or numfon's lakorn. so i will be sure to watch this one....lolz, its my type of lakorn.

beside that i'm not a fan of por...ehehhe, i do hope that this lakorn will make me like him.....lolz. :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt like him before but he grew on me..from the teaser..it looks like a drama more then a comedy

Edit: i miss this type of storyline..it used to have alot of it back in the days..

por said " your brother sold you to me"

Namfon said "what you want me to do"

por: "well, marry me"

:w000t: namfon is the hardcore type too!..

puppylov

sarNie Adult
hopefully the other lakorn ends fast and air this lakorn! can't wait!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is airing on the 2nd..which is next week right?..as much as i love ruen naree right now..i want it to end soon so this can air :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Yay!! I'm excited Por and Namfon's lakorn will air on July 2nd. :w000t: It's airing on my boyfriend's birthday...I'm going to force him to watch the lakorn with me. LOL. Oh my gosh, I'm already interested in the storyline. Awww...I'm liking what Por has to offer to Namfon, a marriage proposal. Thanks for sharing the info and teaser, Tinah. You are making me go crazy!! LOL. I can't wait. It's about time, I've been anticipating news on this lakorn for a while. I love Por!!! He's absolutely gorgeous!! I know this lakorn will not make me disappointed. All his projects were awesome!! I'm obsessed over Por...It's going to be one of the best lakorn in my list.

What's wrong with the teaser? It says file blocked or unavailable. Please help....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
i didnt like him before but he grew on me..from the teaser..it looks like a drama more then a comedy

Edit: i miss this type of storyline..it used to have alot of it back in the days..

por said " your brother sold you to me"

Namfon said "what you want me to do"

por: "well, marry me"

:w000t: namfon is the hardcore type too!..
[post="135922"][/post]​
Ahhh!!! It's going to be so interesting. It brings back memories from the good old days. I'm loving it!! I'm glad Namfon is the hardcore type. Watch out...there's going to be competition in this game of love. heheh

Tinah, can you please repost the teaser. I can't get access. Thanks a bunch in advance.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
now, is this lakorn really a comedy? the preview looked more like a drama! can someone confirm and does anyone know the full storyline to this lakorn?

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
por and namfon look cute together.. i can't wait to watch this.. it seems so0 interesting!!!