Jao Por Jum Pen and Jao Noo Ninja (Tv Thunder)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Correct me if I'm wrong. Is this Aom Navadee? (Chai Chatayodom's ex gf)

I like the title. Jao Noo Ninja sounds cute ^_^

Katerine

Butterfly123
Can some pin this please it aired today ^_^

anyhow pat looks so young with long hair with her short hair she looks mature but this lakorn is pretty good so far ^_^

n_naruk

Saw the first episode. I like it. It's cute and funny! Pat and Aun's first encounter. Hahaha. I love Pat in these kind of roles. It's somewhat reminding me of how she was in KKKF! "Ninja" is super cute! He's so adorable! So, I'm guessing that Aun is Ninja's dad from the name that Oh told Ninja. I'm glad Aom is back on screen again (even tho this lakorn has been in stock for a while :rolleyes: ) But I'm so not liking her role. So rai. LOL.

I'm so in love with the song in the lakorn, they guy song. Love it!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awh. I know this lakorn does look really good I want to see it too but gosh Aun :( Lol. WIshed praek was someone I could watch instead but we'll see if I can watch this then. Love pat and oh and lee they are adorable!

n_naruk

LOL. Amy, Aun isn't that bad. Well to me that is anyways. I liked him in Sarp Poosah with Ae & Nampeung. He looks quite cute with Pat ^_^

amythao

sarNie Adult
I agree with NoyV, Aun is not a bad looking preak, he have a very nice big smile on his face. Not only that I have to says, he is a better actor than some of the many good looking preak. A good lakorn don't need to always have good looking leading actress or actor, the story is what make it a good lakorn. I enjoy watching this lakorn a lot, it one of the few lakorn that I enjoy watching this year.

n_naruk

I love this lakorn! Episode 4 was cute! Aun and Pat were on the ground together by accident that Pat did. And he wouldn't get off from her. Hahaha. They both make it so obvious that they like each other ^_^ Not liking the dude that's supposedly Pat's bf. He pissed me off. Hahaha. Nong Ninja is sooo cute!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
is there a summary of this lakorn anywhere? looks interesting, but i kind of like to know what it's about beforehand. lol

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
It suck that this lakorn only aired for 30min...Pat's hair in here is ugly, I wish they done something to her hair, like make it a dark brown color or something, becuz it look nasty when you can see the roots growing...anyways, I'm starting to like Aun in here, cuz the more I look at him the more resemblance he have to Haung Xiao Ming(the guy that played in Return Of Condor Hero 2006). So totally alike...I'm kinda lazy to search for the pic, but if you guys watched ROCH, then you know wat I mean...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
this is such a great drama...I really like it...

Pat & Aun looks very cute together...

can't wait for the next episode...