Janie's grand opening yogurt store

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
looks good but most thai stars open shops of some kind cause i think there salary isn't much compared to the salary in american when it comes to acting cause that's why you see them at all these events as a paid endorser cause some of the things they endorse you would never find any A list actors do here in america. It's like they have to make the most of there money while there at the height of there careers were in america even just plain t.v. actors can make 100,000 to 1 million an episode depending how popular show is even when your on the botton list you still take home maybe like 30,000 an episode. It's kinda weird to see aump and noon there cause it didn't seem like they know each other as for aump that must be her new look the red lipstick not really feeling it. red lipsticks hard to pull off unless your christina aguilera or scarlett johanson both look good with red lipsticks.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I finally went and tried Red Mango the other day. It wasnt as good as I thought it would be. If you all go I think you should stick to the green tea flavored yogurt. Hmmm..this stuff is an aquired taste. It kind of grows on you though. Maybe I'll give it another try. Maybe I'll get a blender next time.