Janie Tienphosuwan (PRAEW vol. 33 no. 805 March 2013)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I love Janie but agree, that head position poses are weird. I'm sure she did other poses too but they didn't pick those other ones. These poses are so similar. They should know how to pick other poses too. To be honest, from my viewpoint, most of Thai Magazines, they always have same poses in mostly every page, which i find annoy and boring. Like I have I'm sure their models give them more than just one poses to pick from,so why not pick different picture instead of the ones that look alike.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Updated with more inside pictures.

Oh yes, I never commented on this photo shoot...was coming back to do it, but never did. xD Anyway, Magazindee chose the awful pictures of her, but Praew had more inside pictures, and some of them are decent. Better than the ones before. True that Janie's head position is too weird, and I don't like her lip position as well. But the later pictures are gorgeous though! My favorite one is the one in which she's sitting on the top part of the stars (not sure what it's called). Janie looks beautiful with her hair up as well.

queenyeon said:
What's with her head pose o_o it's too awkward! 
Bieluvr said:
I don't like how she holds her head up like that, it's weird. But love the dresses though.

:yes: The dresses are gorgeous indeed. Too bad they didn't pose her better. Would have been even more of a beautiful photo shoot!

Cupid Candy said:
Janie doesn't pull off the red lips.

That's true, Cupid Candy... I still think she's pretty with red lipstick, but it doesn't bring out the best of her looks. She doesn't need it. :D

-AyLove- said:
I love Janie but agree, that head position poses are weird. I'm sure she did other poses too but they didn't pick those other ones. These poses are so similar. They should know how to pick other poses too. To be honest, from my viewpoint, most of Thai Magazines, they always have same poses in mostly every page, which i find annoy and boring. Like I have I'm sure their models give them more than just one poses to pick from,so why not pick different picture instead of the ones that look alike.

I know, right? But maybe it has something to do with the number of pictures they published as well. And by that, I meant the number of pictures that are released by MagazineDee. :D