James Jirayu (F3 TV3 FAN CLUB'S MAGAZINE vol. 3 no. 42 May 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
James J seriously looks like Mark's double. :lol: Such a baby face! Urgh, I'm so jealous of his flawless skin! And he's a guy! >_< He's buff, but working out will benefit him. ;)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, just about to say the same thing Daisy, love him cuse of his similarities to Mark as well and he's not that bad at acting.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I thought I was the only one who thought that. Guess not. But one thing is for sure; I like both Mark & Jame but I will never say that Jame is "the next Mark". He is however, similar to Marky boy.
P.S. I wonder when I started calling Mark, Marky boy.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Updated. Added some more pictures and new credits. :D Pichy and Ken are...okay together.

DaisyDukes* said:
5555 thats why I like him loool similar to Mark lol

I'm not surprised. :lolyup:

narkrakdin24^^ said:
I thought I was the only one who thought that. Guess not. But one thing is for sure; I like both Mark & Jame but I will never say that Jame is "the next Mark". He is however, similar to Marky boy.
P.S. I wonder when I started calling Mark, Marky boy.

:D I would love to see James J and Mark play as fraternal twins in a future lakorn. That'd be exciting and cool! :spin: If not twins, then brothers hehe.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I would love to see both of my hotties in a lakorn together too. It would be a dream come true. They will probably take Thailand by storm. Both are the best looking!!! 55555555++