JABBAWOCKEEZ

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
For those who don't know, Jabbawockeez is a group of dancers (hip hop) who won Season 1 of America's Best Dance Crew and they are UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING!!!!!!!! well, in my opinion at least! :p and they're pretty fyne too :lol:

so yea, i just wanted to start a thread for all the jabbawockeez fans to come and share their love, pics (maybe you went to see one of their performances) and stories!

you can find lots of their perfs on youtube and check out their site www.jabbawockeez.com for more info!!!
alright, let the love flow....... oh and you ladies back off of phil cuz hes MINE!!!! <_<

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I didn't watch season one...i saw a couple of the new seasons...the shows pretty tight...i like it better than so you think you can dance!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I loved them on the first season of ABDC. This season is really good too, but I still don't see anyone of these crews competing on their level. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm so excited for tomorrow. Gosh I hate how lakorns always does this to me. I'm going crazy haha. Gosh he was super jealous today. Tomorrow looks extremely good. ^_^
jabbawockeez :wub: i L0VE THEM! they're awesome!!! i have one of their shirts & i need more!!! :)

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't watch season one...i saw a couple of the new seasons...the shows pretty tight...i like it better than so you think you can dance!
ya, its a really good show... check them out on youtube... also kaba modern, they were really good too!

I loved them on the first season of ABDC. This season is really good too, but I still don't see anyone of these crews competing on their level. :D
I AGREE!!!! omg, i watch it and i always compare the crews to jabbawockeez (they are the champs after all) and i just dont get as awed because, like you said, they dont come close to being as good as my jabbawockeez!!!!!!
i kno, bias much? lol :p

ohitsnoyyy said:
jabbawockeez i L0VE THEM! they're awesome!!! i have one of their shirts & i need more!!!
im going to see them at summer rush in toronto and im tryin to get their shirts in time for the show... which prolly not possible anymore cuz the one i want was sold out :(

:p lol shouldn't this thread be in western entetainment? ^__^ lol
oh yea! maybe it should.......... oopsies :rolleyes:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
jabbawockeez are kewl. luv them.. :D

they came to sacramento, ca... to barcode.. but i didnt go. i went crabbing instead.. hehehee..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i know they were on americas got talent and apparently pierce bronson, and david hasselhoff thought they aint got talent