j e e j a 's

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
toey....and...rit...are.....cute....i...love....that....wallpaper.......and...also...many...of...your...artworks.....................

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
i love Aerin, but KH loves her more lol this banner was requested by KH ^___^
ha, you know i love ur artwork and i love Aerin. she's my favorite.
thanks again for making be this siggie.

Rit and Toey makes such a cute couple.

cecilia

Staff member
love that Aerin banner -- your selection of fonts are pretty and well blend with the banner. Keep it up.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
nice banner jeeja =] aerin banner so pretty

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Thanks everyone for the comments. I really appreciate it.

i said i'll do more psing, but somehow it didn't turn out like i wanted lol.

made these on sunday, but was to lazy to login :p

jeeja can you make one with It Started With A Kiss inspire... Park Shin Hye and Kim Hyun Joong. :p
here ya go. just barely finished. there was no good kissing pic of'em, so i choose my favorite one ^___^ hope you like it.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow beautiful. I love that poster of PSH & KHJ. Man it would have been great if PSH was still in ISWAK but she pull out. I would love to see them work together some day.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love your new updates. those pictures you chose of Aff and Taew, they look like they could be sisters. it's probably the eyes.

LOVE that ISWAK poster, sad that Park Shin Hye is not going to be in the Korean version :(

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah i love it ;) but how i wish it would be shin hye...

love your new updates. those pictures you chose of Aff and Taew, they look like they could be sisters. it's probably the eyes.

LOVE that ISWAK poster, sad that Park Shin Hye is not going to be in the Korean version :(
i know RR it saddens me... but my second bet is Sulli... i think she would look great...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. dont hate me but.. i was actually happy for some reason that it wasn't PSH.. i like her and all but.. iono if i wanna watch her play that role.. lmao.. ahahhaa.. maybe it's just me.. lol..

but anyways jeeja.. lovely job.. i super love the taew walli... B-E-A-UTIFUL..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
thanks for the wonderful comments everyone. i love u guys...

i'm sick today, i should b sleepin' but i've been missing out lol
dropping off some simple psing...

fulfilled requested:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG jeeja...these are awesome! I love that Min and Mos banner and of course your FF posters you made....Fang :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
those are beautiful. i just saw them in the FF section...love them all. Love the pictures you've chosen as well <3

I hope you feel better ^^