It still boggles me to this day how nook became famous, she can't

onahc

sarNie Elites
hold a note to save her life. her singing sucks period. she's like the female version of num sornram. her studio recordings sound horrible, imagine how bad she must sound in person. that said, i still don't know how she got famous or understand her appeal. it had to be major connections and i'm glad she's no longer in the business. the only reason i'm bringing this up is because i ran into her video with james on you tube. i would rather listen to nails on a chalkboard!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Superteens...lol...I love the old skool days...Nook Suthida was like the only girls to hang with the boys...and I like that little duet she did with hmm...was it Num? On stage where they were argueing or something...

So yeah that's how I think Nook got famous with the boys....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
hold a note to save her life. her singing sucks period. she's like the female version of num sornram.
HEYYY... I like num !! lol :lmao:

Anyways, yeah i always wonder bout Nook too. I guess networking really gets you far in entertainment. But lots of singers today seem to can't carry their tunes either. Just as long as it bubble gum pop then it's a hit.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, she does have a very deep voice and i alway thought she and tao goin be an item cuz i like their singing lakorn the one where they on dat island :wub: lolz ..as for num ..omg he can't dance lolll i seen lots of his concert back in teh days and i even remeber on one of his concert he actually miss a step adn FALL ..though he try to playing it off haha he is make for acting den singing/dancing

anjos

agree w/you there sarN..... num is made for acting not a singer..... as for nook.... she ok.... from my point of view..... and it is true of what windstrucktears said .... you dont have to be a great actor or singer.... if you are rich than yoiu could pretty much do whatever you want.....

crabby

sarNie Egg
okay interesting topic. As a long time fan of Nook, the only explaintion I have is
because she had a few hits from her lakorn and her song. Even though I will agree
w/ you that Nook is not the most talented singer/actress but at the same time she
was marketable in the old days and the only female singer under rs at the time. Plus
superteen was awesome.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Well....being a singer means people have to buy your albums in order for you as an individual to "SELL"....connection does help but at the end of the day it's how many people bought your album.....

Anyhow...hahah I love how Num, Oil, Lift and all danced it was too funny cracks me up...I thought Joni and Louis did okay though...Love their concerts...and Tata she can dance....

onahc

sarNie Elites
crabby said:
okay interesting topic. As a long time fan of Nook, the only explaintion I have is
because she had a few hits from her lakorn and her song. Even though I will agree
w/ you that Nook is not the most talented singer/actress but at the same time she
was marketable in the old days and the only female singer under rs at the time. Plus
superteen was awesome.
[post="128683"][/post]​
she milked rs pretty good, to the very last drop! and to the comment about her being "funky". mmm hmmm, i heard she was a freak and that she got around, nook around the block with those male singers. about bluemoon's comment, I agree. She used connection to get in but she did also manage to sell some records I guess. Just goes to show a lot of people bought into her image. Suckers! lol, just kidding.

sarN

sarNie Granny
BlueMoon said:
Well....being a singer means people have to buy your albums in order for you as an individual to "SELL"....connection does help but at the end of the day it's how many people bought your album.....

Anyhow...hahah I love how Num, Oil, Lift and all danced it was too funny cracks me up...I thought Joni and Louis did okay though...Love their concerts...and Tata she can dance....
[post="128688"][/post]​

back in those day i think the best dancer is TOUCH !!!!! am his fan :wub:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ditto...I always wondered how she became a singer because she does not sing good period..Seriously this girl cannot sing...And I got kinda annoyed because she would be like with almost every RS guy in there lol..But anyways yea my family always say how can she become a singer when she suck and I still think she can't sing...But anyways Num I like him...I never found anything wrong with his singing...

darvil

sarNie Adult
NOOK was one of the earliest thai star crushes I've ever had. I got her first album on tape. She was so cute in that Tao's song "Bodyguard" (I still have that MV).

Anyway it was a while later that I found out how terrible her singing was haha. Her later albums improved but still pretty bad. Her 1st was absolutely atrocious.

Anyway can't blame me.. Having a crush makes you ignore these kinds of flaws :loool:

Muddie Murda

smile...
iluvnumandoil said:
she is funky and im not talking about the cool funky
[post="128685"][/post]​
LOL omg i love that line...i dunno why :D so funny

sarN said:
back in those day i think the best dancer is TOUCH !!!!! am his fan :wub:
[post="128697"][/post]​
YUH DOOD! I didn' tknow he danced like that until i brought his "25 best of touch" OMG that dood was into that style! I was sooo amazed! LOL he was good. ;)

Darvil said:
NOOK was one of the earliest thai star crushes I've ever had. I got her first album on tape. She was so cute in that Tao's song "Bodyguard" (I still have that MV).

Anyway it was a while later that I found out how terrible her singing was haha. Her later albums improved but still pretty bad. Her 1st was absolutely atrocious.

Anyway can't blame me.. Having a crush makes you ignore these kinds of flaws :loool:
[post="128727"][/post]​
Hhahaha yeah, that's why I found nothing wrong w/ Num at all...haha thought he was PERFECT... until like....i realized he wasn't LOL

Nook was always the one me and my sister would go "ugh her voice!" but she's soo cute to look at haha.

Aw you guys know, back in them old days, even if you can't sing for crap...if you could entertain, then you're good to go!!

I wonder how "ta" from boyscout got so famous too. LOLLL Me and my siblings always pick on his voice...and when he talked talked...we couldn't get over it. LOL but he had some hella nice music.

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
There are plenty of actors that have branched off to the singing careers. In all honestly...they sound horrible. If it weren't for the edits..........lord knows what their cds would sound like.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda said:
LOL omg i love that line...i dunno why :D so funny
YUH DOOD! I didn' tknow he danced like that until i brought his "25 best of touch" OMG that dood was into that style! I was sooo amazed! LOL he was good. ;)
Hhahaha yeah, that's why I found nothing wrong w/ Num at all...haha thought he was PERFECT... until like....i realized he wasn't LOL

Nook was always the one me and my sister would go "ugh her voice!" but she's soo cute to look at haha.

Aw you guys know, back in them old days, even if you can't sing for crap...if you could entertain, then you're good to go!!

I wonder how "ta" from boyscout got so famous too. LOLLL Me and my siblings always pick on his voice...and when he talked talked...we couldn't get over it. LOL but he had some hella nice music.
[post="128744"][/post]​
Aww...I love Ta from boyscout...especially his voice...it's so different it's cute...