It Started With A Kiss 2

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
From the pictures it seems like Joe has a new haircut now. I like his short like this,hopefully he'll keep it like this throughout the movie. They seem like they're having so much fun at there honeymoon :wub:

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Well I'm glad that they r together again...on-screen
Can't wait for the series to come out, I hope it will be funny as the last series. Can't wait!!!! :p

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
come soon ^^ September ..cannot wait !! to watch it and subbed it !!!

Joe hair is cut it and he is more sexy like that ...and the wedding was a real wedding ^^

they rent a place and make a real wedding ....
they are sooooooooo beautiful !!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q80xK5M9uYc

MANY new clips ^^

all credit to www.ariel-lin.com ^^
please support her !!! and Joe Cheng!!!!!!!!!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Yume! Omg.. ekkk So happy cannot wait, lol! More songs of Ariel to hear!! hahaha.. too bad I start school in Septemeber..

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing....i can't wait to see this drama finally its arring soon

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
oh eyah i saw the pic too.. so cute.. mann i like on of her freinds boyfriend the one with curly hair and the cute voice.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
yeah.. they kindda changed it to november 24 or 25... so.. i'll be waiting.. but i know they'll change the date again...this sucks!! i wanna see it so badly!!!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think they're going to change the date anymore.. i think that it is oficially novem..25.. but if they do change it... i'm going to be mad!!!!!!!!!!

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
CAn't wait to watch this one! by watching all the clips, i'm sure it won't be a dissapointed! *cross fingers* :p