Issue of the Hmong grave in thailand

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL...hey ya'll...I hope none of you are sucking in any of the crap coming from anti-hmong...she's just trying to make us feel bad...always telling us what we're like...what we should do and shouldn't do...she thinks she can speak for everyone...it's people like you that's contributing to the old saying "hmoob tsis hlub hmoob"...and yet, you don't realize that you're hating what you're doing...here's your words coming right back at you...if you dislike hmong people so much...freaking do something about it...stop complaining about us...do something to make you feel better other than complaining...you seem to be complaining more than any of us are so STOP whinning already!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This is evidence that there are Hmong people out there who care about this issue and are trying to bring this issue into the officials attention...

Posted on Sat, Dec. 10, 2005

Local Hmong seek answers to Thai grave excavations
Images from refugee camp stun immigrants; U.S. reports bodies removed for sanitation
BY LAURA YUEN
Pioneer Press

Copies of the chilling video have been passed from one St. Paul living room to the next. On Thursday, it surfaced in Nancy Meyer's English-language class, where more than a dozen adult students — all transplants from a Hmong refugee camp in Thailand — watched, sickened, as workers mutilated the hillside graves of their former shantytown.

The images fit the accounts reported by relatives left behind in the camp outside the Wat Tham Krabok temple: Crews have dug up the graves, dismembered the bodies and used knives to trim off the decomposing flesh. The bones presumably were cleaned and burned to ash.

U.S. State Department officials said a nearby Buddhist monastery, which owns the land, hired two Buddhist organizations to remove at least a portion of the bodies out of concern that the burials were tainting the surrounding area's water supply.

Since the digging began in November, outrage has been steadily building in St. Paul's Hmong-American community. Former camp residents will voice their concerns today at a town hall meeting organized by state Sen. Mee Moua, DFL-St. Paul.

The exhumed gravesite is home to kin related to more than 4,000 Hmong refugees who have resettled in Minnesota since last year. Buried are the new immigrants' husbands, mothers, sons, fathers, grandparents and cousins.

The excavations have prompted the State Department to monitor the situation. A State Department official said Friday that crews had removed 900 corpses as of last week, nearly doubling original projections.

Many consider the exhumations an affront to Hmong culture, almost like an act of genocide against their dead.

"This violates everything we do as a people and what we believe in," said shaman and English student Chue Hang, 55, speaking through an interpreter. "This is a crime against human beings like us."

Xai Yang of St. Paul, who also is taking English classes at the Hmong American Partnership, has a nephew buried on the site. The videos he has seen are "too ugly" for his children to watch. A swarm of questions nag at him — in particular, why?

He has heard from relatives that the religious organizations, believed to be Chinese, have deliberately targeted Hmong graves while leaving the nearby burials of Chinese at peace.

"This is horrible, unacceptable," Xai Yang said through an interpreter. "This is (done) intentionally to damage the Hmong and their culture. It must stop."

Mee Moua said her Hmong-American constituents in St. Paul, as well as a couple strangers still living at the refugee camp, have called to report the violations. She has delivered copies of the video to the offices of 4th District U.S. Rep. Betty McCollum and U.S. Sen. Mark Dayton, hoping the Minnesota Democrats could urge the State Department to seek a halt to the removal of the bodies.

Mee Moua compared the burial disturbances to disturbances of sacred mounds revered by American Indians.

"It's desecration in the worst kind of way," she said. "It affects us intergenerationally. It affects the realm of the living. It affects the physical and spiritual realm."

McCollum and Dayton's offices have issued statements expressing concern about the content of the videos and the disregard for Hmong cultural practices. McCollum is preparing to join members of Congress who represent large Hmong populations to notify the State Department and the Thai government of their concern.

But with no immediate action in sight, Mee Moua fears that it will be too late to save the remaining graves. If the graves must be moved, she hopes that the families of the deceased can at least find new locations for the corpses.

"My sense is that if nothing happens to stop the digging … there won't be anything to talk about," she said. "They will have dug up and cremated them. And the powers-that-be will throw up their hands and say nothing can be done."

In one video, workers in white T-shirts chat amiably as they dig up the graves. Some of the corpses are still clothed in their colorful Hmong burial garments. Workers saw off the skulls of the skeletons with what appear to be butcher knives. A man directs the others to chop the remains into smaller pieces.

The unidentified Hmong narrator of the video addresses his mother and father in the United States, telling them that he wants them to see what has happened to the burial place of his grandparents.

Another photograph sent to the office of Mee Moua shows a bowl full of bones, apparently to be cleaned in a vat of boiling water. Hmong-Americans in St. Paul contend that the excavators believe they will earn "merit" in exchange for the bones, which will lead them to a good rebirth.

Making matters worse, Mee Moua has heard that the monastery recently shut off electricity to the camp. The once-bustling ramshackle camp feels like a ghost town. Most of the 15,000 eligible for resettlement have left the camp, which the Thai government ordered closed after the U.S. government agreed to take in the refugees. Left behind are only about 800 residents, many of whom are wrapping up tuberculosis treatment before they can enter the United States, Mee Moua said.

At the English language class in St. Paul, all the students verified that the footage was taken at their former camp, noting landmarks they recognized.

The state senator, too, had no reservations about the authenticity of the images. "I don't think it could be staged," she said.

John Borden, executive director of the International Institute of Minnesota, was saddened when Hmong families in St. Paul began telling him about the exhumations at the Thai refugee camp, which resulted when the minority Hmong — U.S. allies during the Vietnam War — fled their native Laos when it fell to communist forces in 1975. Borden visited the Wat Tham Krabok area as part of a 19-member fact-finding delegation led by Mayor Randy Kelly in March 2004 in advance of the Thai government's closure of the camp.

Kelly, through his spokesman, declined to comment for this article.

"I don't know who or why they did it, but the implication was very inhumane," Borden said of the grave removals. "I think it probably was deliberate. I just see a lot of pain and anguish from people who are Hmong because they don't know, either, why it's happening."

Back in the St. Paul English class, instructor Nancy Meyer has forgone the typical functional-work vocabulary to introduce new phrases, such as "digging up the graves" and "chopping the bodies." Although her adult students are thousands of miles away from the gravesite, they say they have more power in St. Paul to draw attention to the desecration than they ever would back in Southeast Asia.

They say they recall at least two additional Hmong gravesites that were destroyed at other Thai refugee camps. Disturbing the dead will not only affect the spirits but also the prosperity of their descendants, they say.

As for the spirits, they may forever be without a home, the students fear.

"Usually, there are things that can be done in a ceremony by a shaman," Chue Hang said. "But in this case, it's nearly impossible because everything will be cremated."

Laura Yuen can be reached at lyuen@pioneerpress.com or 651-228-5498.

FYI

State Sen. Mee Moua, DFL-St. Paul, is hosting a town hall meeting at 9 a.m. today at the Hmong American Center, 1075 Arcade St., to discuss concerns about the camp outside the Wat Tham Krabok temple.

Relatives still waiting to be reunited with family members in Minnesota have complained about living conditions there and the desecration of hundreds of Hmong graves near the temple.

The meeting also will give Mee Moua a chance to learn how the Hmong newcomers have adjusted to life in St. Paul since the last wave of resettlement began last year.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
anti-hmong said:
yeah, i'm back again...i'm glad you missed me ceda...i can't say the same to you though...sorry...and no i'm not complaining...just pointing out the facts to hmongs who always complain...as for me...yeah, the chinese digging up those graves is wrong but whatever...the hmongs had it coming...i mean they knew about it BEFORE the graves were going to be dug up...but yet...they stood back and watched...so yeah, i'm saying that they deserve it...and no i'm not saying it to be mean or because i hate hmongs...i'm saying it because that's just the way it is...so, stop your whining and complaining and live with it...or step up and do something!!!...and no...complaining about it in a hmong forum does not mean you're doing something to make things better...it means you're being a coward and complaing how you feel to a bunch of other hmong people who are cowards just like you
[post="60944"][/post]​

Were not complaining.. Like ceda_lee said.. Were expressing how we feel..(see the difference) we care about our people.. not like you.

Plus there is nothing we can do. If you.. Anti-Hmong is so smart and knows the answer to everything.. Why won't you freakin tell us what to do? Huh? You're just in here whining about us hmong people.. what we do and what we don't do..

We derserve it? EXCUSE ME!?! i know you didn't say that.. I know you're not Hmong.. even if you were.. You're a disgrace to us.. You're a COWARD yourself.. calling us cowards.. hahahaaaa....

If you don't like us hmong people.. Don't bother coming in here.. You're not welcome.. PEACE OUT!

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
ceda_lee said:
LOL...hey ya'll...I hope none of you are sucking in any of the crap coming from anti-hmong...she's just trying to make us feel bad...always telling us what we're like...what we should do and shouldn't do...she thinks she can speak for everyone...it's people like you that's contributing to the old saying "hmoob tsis hlub hmoob"...and yet, you don't realize that you're hating what you're doing...here's your words coming right back at you...if you dislike hmong people so much...freaking do something about it...stop complaining about us...do something to make you feel better other than complaining...you seem to be complaining more than any of us are so STOP whinning already!!!
[post="61029"][/post]​
crap???...that's a new one...lol...i for one am not trying to make anyone feel bad...well, okay maybe i am becuz as i've stated before...hmong ppl knew about this issue way before the graves were dug up...but all they did was stood back and watch...so, i'll say it again...HMONG PPL DESERVES IT AND MORE!!!...i'm not trying to speak for everyone...just for the people who hate hmongs :)...and if i'm hating what i'm doing...why the hell am i in here???...since you're so smart...can you tell me that???...and for your information...i'm not complaining...just pointing out the facts that hmong people are stupid...like one of you "smart" hmong lover has pointed out...there's a difference between complaining/whining and pointing out facts...and this is making me feel better or else i wouldn't be doing it...DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...as for "hmoob tsis hlub hmoob"....DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...hmong people don't even give a damn about hmongs...why the hell should others????...and i am doing something about my hatred towards hmong...i'm putting them down...sheesh...get a clue!...stupid people these days

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
YM_gurl said:
Were not complaining.. Like ceda_lee said.. Were expressing how we feel..(see the difference) we care about our people.. not like you.

Plus there is nothing we can do. If you.. Anti-Hmong is so smart and knows the answer to everything.. Why won't you freakin tell us what to do? Huh? You're just in here whining about us hmong people.. what we do and what we don't do..

We derserve it? EXCUSE ME!?! i know you didn't say that.. I know you're not Hmong.. even if you were.. You're a disgrace to us.. You're a COWARD yourself.. calling us cowards.. hahahaaaa....

If you don't like us hmong people.. Don't bother coming in here.. You're not welcome.. PEACE OUT!
[post="61355"][/post]​
DID YOU SEE ANYWHERE IN MY POSTS WHERE I'VE SAID I KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS???...if you did, i must've missed what i "supposedly" wrote...and for you information...I AM SMART...and PROUD OF IT TOO!!!!... :)...so, get used to it...you all need to open up webster's dictionary and look up "whining" and "complaining"...becuz you're too stupid to tell the difference between those two words and pointing out facts...and i'll state it again...HMONG PEOPLE DESERVE IT AND MORE...MUCH MUCH MORE...did you want me to repeat myself...becuz i'll be glad to...me?...a disgrace to the hmong popluation???...that's funny...best joke i've heard all day...thanks for making my day...it is much appreciated...if i'm such a disgrace...then you're even worse...wanna know why?...becuz you're stupid enough and immature enough to get angry over someone's opinion...last i checked...this is a free country...and correct me if i'm wrong but that means i can say whatever the hell i want...no one's holding a gun to your head demanding you to agree with me...if you wanna debate with me...great!...bring it on...but don't go bashing me and my opinion...such stupid hmong people these days...calling me a disgrace when you don't even know me...and who the hell gave you the right to tell me where i'm welcomed and where i'm not???...who died and made you god???...i'm sure sarn didn't give you that right...becuz unlike you...she's a great person

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
anti-hmong said:
DID YOU SEE ANYWHERE IN MY POSTS WHERE I'VE SAID I KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS???...if you did, i must've missed what i "supposedly" wrote...and for you information...I AM SMART...and PROUD OF IT TOO!!!!... :)...so, get used to it...you all need to open up webster's dictionary and look up "whining" and "complaining"...becuz you're too stupid to tell the difference between those two words and pointing out facts...and i'll state it again...HMONG PEOPLE DESERVE IT AND MORE...MUCH MUCH MORE...did you want me to repeat myself...becuz i'll be glad to...me?...a disgrace to the hmong popluation???...that's funny...best joke i've heard all day...thanks for making my day...it is much appreciated...if i'm such a disgrace...then you're even worse...wanna know why?...becuz you're stupid enough and immature enough to get angry over someone's opinion...last i checked...this is a free country...and correct me if i'm wrong but that means i can say whatever the hell i want...no one's holding a gun to your head demanding you to agree with me...if you wanna debate with me...great!...bring it on...but don't go bashing me and my opinion...such stupid hmong people these days...calling me a disgrace when you don't even know me...and who the hell gave you the right to tell me where i'm welcomed and where i'm nnot???...who died and made you god???...i'm sure sarn didn't give you that right...becuz unlike you...she's a great person
[post="61421"][/post]​

You know what "You Talked too much ShiET!!!".. Say whatever you want... If you can't be NICe.. Don't Bother coming in here.. You're not Welcome.. Thankyou very MUCH!! Have a nice day!!!! and i don't think i ever said i was god.. Did I? no.. i don't think so.. you said that..hahahaa... ThankGod i'm not.. i don't know what i will do to a person like you.. So freakin Rude...i don't freakin care what rights i got.. look at yourSElF!!

I knoW you don't Know all the Answers but You make it Sound like you knoW EVERYTHING!!! -_- i don't need to look up no word.. you do..

hahahahahaaaaaaa.......you Crack me Up!!!
:w000t: hahahahaaaa.... i'm angry.?? Am i?. Sure Ain't!!! hahahahaaaa.... you're the one that is hating on us hmong people.. Won't you mind your business... huh?

Say whatever you want.. It is your opinion.. Have a nice pleasant day!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
anti-hmong said:
ehhhhhhhhh...quit complaining about it and do something...that's all hmong ppl do...complain complain complain...sheesh...if you feel so violated about it then DO SOMETHING!!!...hmong ppl are always complaing and whining but they never accomplish anything to make things better...it's no wonder why the graves are being dug up
[post="60655"][/post]​
hmm.. i wonder.. are you hmong? since your user name is "anti-hmong" if you hate hmong so much. why have the hmong in your damn user name? anywaise... you could have named yourself something else. are you whitewashed or something? a blonde in here. hmm.. interesting.. maybe all the hmong can do is complain. i don't think you are hmong. since you don't know the stories behind what is taught in school. they don't teach us the hmong people's view.

since you said that the hmong people deserve their graves getting dug up. if you died and some other race of people dug your grave up then you're okay with it? you say it's wrong.. but then you deserve it? i think you're retarded... i think you need to take some time off of sarn world and research the hmong people while you are online to make use of it. =( fawker.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
"hmong tsis hlub hmoob" fawken asshole. that proves it. maybe this is true. you don't care about hmong people.

answer this. did you run away from your parents to live with white people? seems like you don't give a damn about hmong people.

its just like fawkers who talk the talk but don't walk the walk. don't ask me to explain this. since you do act like you know everything. so to understand this. comprehend, use context clues. use your 5 human senses and observe what goes on around your fawken careless ass.

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
U KNOE WAT ANTI-HMONG UR RITE WE ARE STUPID AND THE PEOPLE WHOSE ARE BEING DIG UP AND THE PEOPLE WHO FOUGHT SO UR ASS COULD BE IS STUPID....THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE SURE DAT U CAN GET TO LIVE IN THIS FREE COUNTRY AND SPEAK UR MIND IS STUPID BECAUSE IF THEY WERE NOT STUPID THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER LET U SEE THIS COUNTRY....CAUSE U KNOE U R NOT BORN JUS SMART AND LIVE A GREAT LIFE U R NOW....N...AT LAST WE ALL HMONG LOVER R STUPID CAUSE WE CARE TO EVEN WASTE R TIME TO EVEN LOOK OR RESPOND TO UR SMART AND FACT STATE POSTINGS.....SO U KNOE WAT POST ALL U WANT ABOUT HMONG PPL....CAUSE I THINK I KNOE U KNOE (MAYBE NOT) N MAYBE OTHER MEMBERS MAY KNOE N SEE THIS DAT U KNOE U CARE ABOUT THE HMONG PEOPLE BUT SINCE U CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS OR TO MAKE THE HMONG BETTER U DO THE OPPSITE CAUSE UR JUS BETTER AT DAT...SINCE THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY AND EVERYONE HAS THE RITE TO STATE THEIR OPINION....I THINK DAT U R RITE....N YEAH SARN IS A VERY GOOD PERSON BECAUSE SHE HAVE DONE ALOT FOR ALL OF US......I HOPE NEXT LIFE TIME US STUPID HMONG PEOPLE HAVE ANOTHER ONE OF U AGAIN SO WE CAN SEE OUR SHAMEFULLNESS AND IMPROVE......I THINK DAT US HMONG PEOPLE IN HERE SHOULD THANK YOU FOR TRYING SO HARD TO BRING US TOGETHER....I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO THANK YOU......

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
you know what...you all are right...thanks for pointing out my flaws for me...it is greatly appreciated...seeing as i'm more mature than you all...i'm gonna leave this topic as is...and a little piece of advice for you all...please make more sense when you post something...because i can't understand a freakin word what you're saying...and if you're trying to convince me of something...try to use proper language...i'm tired of repeating myself to stupid, ignorant people

hnub_khaab

sarNie Egg
How disturbing. I just got done watching a couple of clips of the video. I felt angry, depressed and can't do anything about it. They were digging it up like it was nothing and doing all sorts of things to them. It was very hard to watch. It's too bad it had to end up this way.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Anti-hmong calls us ignorant...what a hypo!!! Gesh...she talks so greatly about herself that it's cracking me up!!! :lmao: I'm like, really? Majority of us are trying to see things from different perspectives and yet...she is only sticking to her view...now that is IGNORANT!!! Every little thing she said or is about to say comes right back at her...DUHHHH...she is HMONG!!! She knows that she's referring to herself everytime she says her CRAP about Hmong people...even the slightest negative thoughts she can think of us is also about her...it's her own way of putting herself down...and she's STUPID enough to do something like that!!! She claimed to be imatured and that others don't make sense? WTF...that girl replied to every comment directed to her!!! LOL...Let her say all she wants...I'm afraid she might go crazy on this one...not that she isn't already, but all of us gaining up on her like this would certainly escalate her condition... I mean she DID mentioned concepts from the first amendment...gosh, so defensive!!! Like I said so many times before..."narrow-minded"...if it makes her feel better to put herself down like that...then LET her...we all know deep inside that we are not that bad!!! :)

PS...I took some extra time to edit this post for anti-hmong so that she can understand me!!! LOL...

S

sunflower

ummm.. i'm not gonna get into the whole argument between you guys.. but from reading the article that was posted... i got really angry at the chinese and thai gov. i mean.. those are graves! how could you dig up someone's grave? it's just so sad! okay... anti-hmong.. i might be complaining/whining or whatever it is... but i'm sorry..i think it's just soooo sad that people can dig up someone's grave!

and from the article.. it said something about the grave and polluting the the water or something.. can someone please post up more news... damn.. this whole thing is just so sad! so stupid!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Anti-hmong calls us ignorant...what a hypo!!! Gesh...she talks so greatly about herself that it's cracking me up!!! :lmao: I'm like, really? Majority of us are trying to see things from different perspectives and yet...she is only sticking to her view...now that is IGNORANT!!! Every little thing she said or is about to say comes right back at her...DUHHHH...she is HMONG!!! She knows that she's referring to herself everytime she says her CRAP about Hmong people...even the slightest negative thoughts she can think of us is also about her...it's her own way of putting herself down...and she's STUPID enough to do something like that!!! She claimed to be imatured and that others don't make sense? WTF...that girl replied to every comment directed to her!!! LOL...Let her say all she wants...I'm afraid she might go crazy on this one...not that she isn't already, but all of us gaining up on her like this would certainly escalate her condition... I mean she DID mentioned concepts from the first amendment...gosh, so defensive!!! Like I said so many times before..."narrow-minded"...if it makes her feel better to put herself down like that...then LET her...we all know deep inside that we are not that bad!!! :)

PS...I took some extra time to edit this post for anti-hmong so that she can understand me!!! LOL...
[post="62155"][/post]​

hahahaa.. you go ceda_lee.. you tell Anti-hmong.. whoever that person is.. How dumb.. " Hmoob tsis hlub hmoob" Right back at you Anti-hmong.. you're HMonG too!!! Why you tryin' to be white or whatever you tryin' to be.. Such a wanna-be.. ugh! koj ntxub hmoob los..?? of course you do.. hahahaa... koj yog hmoob thiab..so be kewl....

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
SHUT THE FUCK UP "ANTI-HMONG" ..........

Considering the fact that you are an "anit-hmong"...I would like to recommend for you to keep your thoughts to yourself considering the fact that you don't actually care for those that may be suffering more than you are. Further more, I can't see why you would be prejudice towards Hmong civilization, given that they haven't done a single thing to you. I'd also like to add that you can't go around labeling all "Hmong" as cowards and complainers. Everyone has their own personaility and characteristics. You can't blame one fault on every single entire civilization or race. In that case, you're more likely just a hyprocrite. Nevertheless, you've probably done a great more complaining yourself, in addition a coward. Wouldn't it be hilarious if one day someone digs your family's graves, including yours? I can't see why that would not bother you. However, being that who you are, when your family, including you and ancestors' graves are dug...it wouldn't bother you nor should you have any say in it regarding the fact that you deserve it. Oh, I'm just stating the obvious and the "FACTS." In other cases, you're saying Hmong people are "complaining," "whining, and "cowards"... but look on the brighter side, they aren't cowards, neither complainers, nor whinners. They helped the Americans knowing full well they would get prosecuted by the Vietnamese. In helping the Americans, they made a difference. HMONG PEOPLE ARE NOT COWARDS, WE HAVE HONOR IN OUR BLOODS. However, what has your family, including yourself done to make a difference?

one more thing....double check your avatar and banner.....it doesn't suit your half-witted, daft, inane personaility...."BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS I'M CRYING" ?? what are you crying about?? last time i looked....you didn't care about HMONG.... "AND NO ONE WOULD NOTICE THE PAIN THAT LIES BENEATH IT ALL" ???....where's the pain in you?? last time i looked....you didn't care if anyone's grave got dug up.....including your own. And what's up with your quotes?? "NEVER HURT THE HEART THAT LOVES YOU".....HMONG PEOPLE ARE THE ONES THAT LOVE EACH OTHER THE MOST....WE'RE NOT LIKE OTHERS THAT DON'T LOVE EACH OTHER AND GO AROUND KILLING EVERYONE....SO REMEMBER....YOU GOT TO LOVE HMONG PEOPLE....CAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT WILL COME TO YOUR AID WHEN YOU NEED IT....so back to my first sentence....

SHUT THE FUCK UP "ANTI-HMONG"!!!!!!!!! DON'T FUCKEN BE A RACIST!!!! YOU'RE RATHER A BIGOT!! IF YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS....LOOK IT UP IN THE DICTIONARY!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
hey that's offensive it's not all true we just cant do nothing it's just that the land and all that is already sold so what are ya supposed to do when you dont even freakin own the land I mean unless you buy it back or something but still if you weren't a hmong hater then you prolly wouldn't be saying that and you would agree with the rest of us too

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ANTi-HMONG WHITE-WASHED.. Why did your parents bring you to America? big mistake they made.. big big Mistake!!! :shocked:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
anti-hmong... when they say people who live and just make the world a more crowded place.. you fall into that category... you have no feelings or emotions towards this racist action against the hmong people... maybe its true that hmong people here cannot do anything about the grave digging.. but if you practice shamanism.. you know about our hmong voo doo... shiet...CURSE THOSE FUCKEN GRAVE DIGGING PEOPLE TO HELL... I HOPE THE DECEASED OF THE GRAVES THAT THEY DIGGED UP WILL COME AND BRING MISERY TO THEIR FAMILIY... just like they have brought to the entire.. or should i say MAJORITY of the hmong population...