Issue of the Hmong grave in thailand

ouaher

sarNie Egg
I just watch the recorded video of how the thai and chinese people dug up the graves of the hmong people in thailand. I'm so depress and sad of how we(hmong) were treated. Anyone have any new information about this case or would like to share about this case. I'm just carious what other hmong in the u.s thinks. :angry:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm devastated but as now we can't really do anything...just hope that those Hmong people who work for the government and claim to be doing it for the better of Hmong people raise the issue...of course Thailand would help China cause they have such a good relationship...we Hmong people are at a huge disadvantage...regardless of relationship, we should all still be aware of humanity...and this is definitely inhumane...those people who took part in this clearly have no morals...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
did anyone attend the thinging on sunday at Asian Village in Fresno?.....there's about 600-700 people attend....

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
this is not right.....they(thai and chinese) don't even see us as humane....digging up the grave of our peoples....i sooo angry...i think that the peoples that are being dig up won't even have peace to rest....i hope someone do something about this....*sigh*....

ouaher

sarNie Egg
I'm just disappointed in those(hmong) who agree with the thai and the chinese. We as hmong never unite as one (my opinion). So I hope this will bring our people together and start helping each other out. :) :wub:

calla

sarNie Adult
they also did that to my mom's grandma's grave....well, she just died years ago. my mom's parents can't do nothing because they already here in the U.S.A. that's so sad :wavecry:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think a lot of the Hmong people there don't have other choices. I was watching a clip of it and saw some Hmong people crying...

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
babe_girl said:
can some plz upload the movie to the grave digging...plz...cause i wanna watch it...thanks...
[post="59824"][/post]​
Go to www.suabhmongradio.com
you'll see the video clip there.

Relax people....does not matter how sad or angry you are. We can't do anything about its.

Beside, this is not the first time, Thai government did. As far as I can remember when we were still in Ban Vina (don't know how to spellled) the Thai government already dig our people's grave especialy 09.....
If you were there, it's scary though that's why there are ghost in those days......
:shocked:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
welp, from what i heard.. the thai people sold the land to the chinese people.. therefore they have every right to do whatever to the land.. that's why they're digging up our people.. That's just MEAN!! u guys think so?:( so MEan!!! I hope our people get them like they got them...

My mom got the tape from my uncle but i haven't have a chance to watch it yet.. laterz!!

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
i'm still waiting to watch the movie, but i heard that only the hmong graves are being dugged up and not the chinese graves...my grandma's grave probably got violated already because she was buried around the same area that her brothers were and theirs have already been dugged.
my family was one of the last ones to leave ban vinai, but i was too young then to remember anything about grave digging...i heard that all the Thai people leaving around Vinai had to leave the area because it became too haunted after all the Hmong left the camp.
whoever is in on this will be getting their just desserts...you don't disturb anyone's grave and get away with it, especially the hmong

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
maiv said:
whoever is in on this will be getting their just desserts...you don't disturb anyone's grave and get away with it, especially the hmong
[post="60050"][/post]​
Exactly!!! My mom said the same thing!!!

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
ehhhhhhhhh...quit complaining about it and do something...that's all hmong ppl do...complain complain complain...sheesh...if you feel so violated about it then DO SOMETHING!!!...hmong ppl are always complaing and whining but they never accomplish anything to make things better...it's no wonder why the graves are being dug up

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
anti-hmong said:
ehhhhhhhhh...quit complaining about it and do something...that's all hmong ppl do...complain complain complain...sheesh...if you feel so violated about it then DO SOMETHING!!!...hmong ppl are always complaing and whining but they never accomplish anything to make things better...it's no wonder why the graves are being dug up
[post="60655"][/post]​
oh really...are you sure ALL they do is complain....i think you need to re-think about that...i think they're bring to our attention instead of complaining.... ^_^

do i think you need to just come down...miss Anti-Hmong!!! if you don't have anything NICE to say please don't say it....**thanks**

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG...it's her again..."anti-hmong"...I told you she was gonna be in every topic like this one...LOL...

And Chewy is RIGHT!!! It has come to our attention and if we could do something about it then WE DEFINITELY WILL...don't need to wait around for you to tell us...have you even consider how difficult the situation is? This is a big issue...it's not like you could just say a few words then it'll all be over with....NO NO NO!!! As a matter of fact, we are thousands of miles away, but it still affects us too...I'm not even surprise this doesn't bother you at all...

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
anti-hmong said:
[post="60655"][/post]​
aren't you doing the same thing? complaining?:huh: we're just expressing how we're feeling about this. there's nothing wrong with that! and we are doing something, we're getting informed right now. :p

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
maiv said:
aren't you doing the same thing? complaining?:huh: we're just expressing how we're feeling about this. there's nothing wrong with that! and we are doing something, we're getting informed right now. :p
[post="60752"][/post]​
Well said!!! There you go!!! Thanks!!!

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i'm back again...i'm glad you missed me ceda...i can't say the same to you though...sorry...and no i'm not complaining...just pointing out the facts to hmongs who always complain...as for me...yeah, the chinese digging up those graves is wrong but whatever...the hmongs had it coming...i mean they knew about it BEFORE the graves were going to be dug up...but yet...they stood back and watched...so yeah, i'm saying that they deserve it...and no i'm not saying it to be mean or because i hate hmongs...i'm saying it because that's just the way it is...so, stop your whining and complaining and live with it...or step up and do something!!!...and no...complaining about it in a hmong forum does not mean you're doing something to make things better...it means you're being a coward and complaing how you feel to a bunch of other hmong people who are cowards just like you