Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

rehann

sarNie Adult
i try to brace myself... try to enjoy the episode... forget that everytime my eyes stop at Arnav... that maybe it for the last time...
what if it for the last time n i'm not even aware of that??? i try the best i can but at the end i know... i just can't!! i cry like it will be no tomorrow...

http://www.india-for...asp?TID=3305026
love this post... thanks Zoha...
just hear the song... my tears can't stop...

cecilia

Staff member
i love rabba ve yoga scene :wub:

Barun left according to newest update :cry:
I will stop watching the show if ASR is replaced for real.
Will only continue if his role is still empty --- waiting for his possible return.
But if it turns out that Viraf did indeed take his role .. i'm done with IPKKND and move on with RISHABAL :(

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
It's really hard for me to enjoy the show knowing in the back of my mind that Barun won't be there anymore. It's so unbearable! :cry: I haven't watch the show for almost a week now! My depression is hitting hard!! I will probably watch the episodes much later! Now, I'm just reliving the past and watching mvs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTAc-HC2qdc&feature=share&list=PL7F8659703318D438
cr sweetdamage1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgBjjlEGro&feature=share&list=PL7F8659703318D438
cr HarshadKeLiye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCaxOyK9OQ8&feature=share&list=PL7F8659703318D438
cr vmixworld

rehann

sarNie Adult
i love rabba ve yoga scene :wub:

Barun left according to newest update :cry:
I will stop watching the show if ASR is replaced for real.
Will only continue if his role is still empty --- waiting for his possible return.
But if it turns out that Viraf did indeed take his role .. i'm done with IPKKND and move on with RISHABAL :(
yeah... still got Rishbala but its not the same...
nothing will be the same as IPK...
when i think that we will cry instead of crazy smile everytime we heard of 'What the'... i'm so stress!!!
hope that the spoiler turn to be true! that Barun just having a break... n will come back for the show after a while...
since Sarun had shoot for one week ep in advance... so i think that big twist will come in early dec!
wonder how the twist will be?? if they really gonna make ASR got into accident n goes missing... shouldn't they finish this MRS India track first??
but look like this track will take a long leap... so how? hmmmmm...

cecilia

Staff member
i'm just so sadden nowaday about IPKKND .. don't have the courage to guess anymore.

Play the new version of 1000 YEARS and watch these gif play for you and you'll get VERY VERY EMOTIONAL :cry:

Credit: sameelasanraj | indiaforums

rehann

sarNie Adult
Sanaya N Barun depart to UK~
here some pics...

cr as tagged...
cute na??? who will sit n fill in forms like that in the airport... just sarun will do that...
so adorable... like little kids busy colouring their homework....
hahaha....
awww... at the same time i feel sad... really gonna miss their offscreen masti...

cecilia

Staff member
i'm so sad seeing them like this and knowing that they'll be apart soon T_T

cecilia

Staff member
Girls .. i'm leaving the day they kill of ASR :cry:
The question is .. can i wait til that day?
I think i better stop it now for my poor heart *sighed*
Going back to listen to never version of 1000 YEARS and live happily ever after with my ARSHI.

I'M OFFICIALLY done for now .. until ASR come back or i heard positive review on ARSHI'S love story.
I will not read WU or anything associating with them ... SP seems to get worst by the day .. so bad with my emotions :(
I can't picture anyone else as Khushi's other half ... the thought of ASR leaving and dying .. kills me to the core!
NO MORE WU UPDATE -- NO MORE FUTURE TRACK for me unless something positive comes out of this.
Do update me with the future .. but i'm no longer part of this crappy track ..
Arshi are married .. and their story had ended there for me.

Reactions: Mae

rehann

sarNie Adult
i need all here to reply on THIS!!! cause i want to know ur opinion on what will i said here~
this all come from what i have observe in all this 10-15 days back~

this tragic case start with~
Barun will leave the show by some SBS report~ on 7 nov...
then still on 8 nov... Barun said he just have a break not leaving the show~
also the same with that radio interview~ i will take a break that i'm not sure for how long!! depends on the storyline...

then some bullshit come out...
Barun leaving!!
Sanaya- Barun just have 1 year contract!!
Barun - i'm tired need some rest!!
GUL had no ideas for the series want to end the series long time ago!! sideline Arnav chrcter!!
Viraf entry!!
some cheap vdeo coffee with GUL come out!!
SP & GUL make Barun their scapegoat!!
SP-Barun leaving for film!!
Barun-i don't have any series or film offer
SP-we don't have right on IPK... GUL don't want give IPK right to us!!
Barun-i will leave the show n will not come back!!! SBS report on 24NOV
Arnav DEATH- he got in accident n goes missing!! all this Viraf plan to get Khushi!!!

what the hell was happen??? why their statement keep changing???
are they got some hidden motive??? i believe they got!!!

1-that SBS report!!! this SBS was part of Star.tv... why they are the only program that have the negative report all along!!!
even from the start... 7 nov_barun leaving!! 24nov_barun last day...
they make all the report so sad... like barun will never come back!!! WHY????
it different with SBB report... on 24NOV... u can watch it urself n see the different... it TOTALLY different!!
in SBB report they even mention!! OUR ARNAV WILL SURELY COME BACK!!!
why this SBS n SBB give us diff report??

2-Barun Statement!! i will take a break... i will take a long break!!!
then suddenly change to i will quit the show.... need some time/tired/sick!!
did u all realize anything from that GUL interview... they just chatting around n didn't go straight to that leaving issue...
like they try not commit at that moment that he will leaving for good!! they just give some wish for each other where it doesn't look so convince!!!
they try to bring some curiousity in all fandom mind!!
will he leave or not?? which is... 'the curiousity will kill the cat!!!'

3-GUL & SP - silent for few days... many rumours come out... they just leave it as that... n not even try to clear the issue~
they act like they want the issue to worsen then that!!

4- then after that SP come out with... Barun leaving for FILM...
which is different from Barun statement that he didn't have any film offer right now!!!
are SP are so idiot to make such crazy statement that will make people bash them?? unsubscribe them?? cursing them??
are they try to make fandom go more n more crazy?? what their real motive??? they are money machine but they action make them loss so much money??? don't u all find it weird??

5-then that SBS report come out to confirm that Barun will sure leaving... it was on 24NOV... one day before SPL...
doesn't it look more suspicious??? they try to stop FAN war n save their SPL...

6-that spoiler come out~ Arnav to got in some accident n will go missing.. person behind this was VIRAF.. he do all that for Khushi!!!
what they try to tell us?? VIRAF is a bad guy?? Arnav still have hope to come back???

from all this points make me think of one possiblity~

~Barun really want to take break maybe about 1-2 month!! since he already take it for his film shooting then they try to find some way to make that happen without effect this show!!! they create this Viraf entry!! as Arnav love rival!! but how to make Barun break/Arnav not in the show more effective... since they already use Kidnap track... n US project(PAYASH exit)... what should they use to make the show more dramatic n unpredictable??? make Arnav die... his body goes missing!!! Viraf will fulfill the show with his effort to get Khushi... but just like Shyam... nothing happen... n then after that Barun come back as Arnav after his break... but to make the come back more dhamaka what they should do??
should they come out... make statement that since Barun need a break we come out with this track!! don't worry guys... Arnav not die... Viraf is just the third wheel... if they come out with all this... then where is the excitement of the show?? will we feel to watch the show since we don't know what really gonna happen or we just skip it n comeback when Barun comeback???

what i try to say here was... all this are their plan (SP n 4Lions) to colouring n spice the show!! they don't want the show to be come easily guess n dull... IPK was never been easy from the beginning... they are Unique remember!!! so they make Barun come out with leaving statement...( that why the changes suddenly happen) Sanaya & Viraf also play their part... give some safe statement!!! so, when the twist come out... the feeling that audience got was real!!! they will cry to the core!! but actually after that they will bring back Barun... the TRP sure down on the month Arnav goes missing... they don't care about that... since by hook or by crook... they have to do that because Barun need some break... but what they really care was how to make it more Dhamaka... n set the TRP really high?? they make people believe Arnav gone for good but then bring him back surprisingly... what will be a better idea than that??? they even use SBS report to help them on that... thats why their report are diff from other~

What i'm really think now is Barun just on his break... when the right time come he will return as ArNaV SiNgH RaIzADA!! ArSHi will never Apart!!!
yeah all people on their right position now... Iss Pyaar Ko kya Naam Doon is a phenomenon!! so everything should be a phenomenon!!

i didn't said u all should accept all what i said here~ but after all this messy... this what really come to my mind!! TV industry is not something that we people can predict easily... whatever they do come for some reason... money n rating is the first aim!!

what they really wrong here is about IPK fandom!!! IPK is a phenomenon... use this kind of plan might make they in a big loss...
but glad also... maybe SP can ask Barun to shorten his break... or maybe make them comeout with the truth...

TEAMbarun just tweet... speculated that Star Plus have lost 7.5 Cr worth subscription!!
hahaha proud of all this people... i'm proud to be an Arshian.

BTW... what i need to observe more now... will Arnav really got into accident n go missing?? will viraf enter as a bad guy!! try to eliminate Arnav to get Khushi!! n if this really happen then what my suspicious might turn to be true~

as what Kath said... will stay with IPK until got some Grey hair with the hope that Arnav will come back... n Arshi will never apart!!

EDITED
look like my suspicious will turn out to be true... pray this will happen in real~
TEAMBARUN just tweeted the same spoiler
~Arnav's body will go missing and the Raizada family will think he has died.
Viraf will play a negative character like Shyam and will try to win Khushi's heart.

where u all girls??? plez don't give up on Arshi... i need someone by my side now~

cecilia

Staff member
Oh, Rehann -- I can't really predict what will happen anymore ... I'm just so broken with how everything turned out but your prediction got me back on my feet .. i will stand by and read WU .. but i will not watch it after BARUN LEAVES .. i just can't stand seeing this Viraf's guy romancing Khushi. I will be here with you .. but afar from involving myself too much with the video bc ARSHI are too precious for me to risk it all in jealousy lol - I SURE HOPE that your prediction works --- it sounds perfect! The only things that stuck in my head is .. KHUSHI STOP AT NOTHING TO SEARCH FOR ASR when he got kidnapped -- so how in the world is VIRAF going to romance Khushi if ASR's body is nowhere to be found? Khushi would be too busy focusing on ASR, Aarav, and the company's future. She will not have time to think of Viraf as her other half for she only long for ASR. Despite how good Viraf tries to romance with her .. .. KHUSHI will not give up her wait for ASR's return .... i hope that she won't fall into Viraf's trap and give up her wait for the man she loves all her life (the only man she has ever love). Until all these are settle .. i will not force myself to sit and watch these scenes ... will only come back when ASR is return and found.

Thank you na for cheering me (us) up.

rehann

sarNie Adult
welcome dear~
i also really stress right now... hope that all that i'm thinking will turn to be true!!
until that big twist will come out... until i see myself that the twist is as what i think... n i really didn't see Arnav die in front of my eyes...
my heart will never rest.. oh never know a TV show can make me restless like this...

never mind Ceci... even you with us from afar... but i know u always here!!
will always update if any news or spoiler come out...
if even my prediction come out false... n it come with diff twist... hope that all arshian keep on fighting!!
maybe we can work it out!! if we never GIVE UP!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
oh shit!!! today on SBB they come out with the statement that will kill us~
Barun- i will not go anywhere... i'll be back...'
reporter -will u come back as arnav?
Barun- u never know...

i will stick with what i'm think since all here act all suspicious... PH, SP, n even Barun himself!!
they hold something among themself that we will get to know if we keep watching the show...
that is their aim... make people watch...

Mae

sarNie Adult
So many rumors that I really don't know who to believe... I'm starting to think I'd be better off if I didn't follow IPKKND anymore because it's causing anxiety not knowing if they're going to kill off ASR, if he'll go missing, what's going to happen...etc... I love Arshi so much I don't know what I'd do without the two of them together? Helpless...

rehann

sarNie Adult
So many rumors that I really don't know who to believe... I'm starting to think I'd be better off if I didn't follow IPKKND anymore because it's causing anxiety not knowing if they're going to kill off ASR, if he'll go missing, what's going to happen...etc... I love Arshi so much I don't know what I'd do without the two of them together? Helpless...
don't need to worry anymore they already confirmed the show will end on 30th Nov~
with sad or happy ending is smething that we try to demand now!!
don't they ever dare to ruin all Arshi great memory by some bullshit romeo-juliet ending!!!
ahhh so depress!! this happen cause of SP n 4lions war for IPK's right!!!
yes if this what actually happen... i prefer they to end this series with happy note than the sadist one!!
i don't want to have some phobia feeling everytime i want to rewatch this phenomenon series...
really pray for happy ending!!

cecilia

Staff member
I'm happy and sad at the same time .. but more sad in a happy mode b/c ARSHI will end ...
I rather have this than to see them get separate (not my cup of tea).

I love it .. hope we'll get a leap jump with happy ending .. I'd love to see BABY ARSHI though <3
(Heck, MAAN AND GEET GETS one at the end .. we better get one for ARSHI too :wub: )

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls, I've never been this distraught or heartbroken because a show is ending! But we all know this is a show like no other and we love our Arshi so much! :teary: Somehow I'm not too surprise with the current status of the show because all that had happened build up and leading to this! Very depressing because we don't even know if we're going to a happy ending! I'm feeling so restless! Still very hard to digest it all!! Jai haay jing jing na!!

I'm crying like Khushi and Arnav in these mvs!! :cry: :cry:
cr to manvi jeevika

cr to Angel Anton

rehann

sarNie Adult
I'm happy and sad at the same time .. but more sad in a happy mode b/c ARSHI will end ...
I rather have this than to see them get separate (not my cup of tea).

I love it .. hope we'll get a leap jump with happy ending .. I'd love to see BABY ARSHI though <3
(Heck, MAAN AND GEET GETS one at the end .. we better get one for ARSHI too :wub: )
yes... Khushi get pregnant n Arshi's baby are the only thing make me feel bad about this situation!!!
how come some crazy series with ugly weakling lead n horrible storyline end up run for 4 years n still running...
but phenomenon like IPK just end up off-air before its 400 complete ep??? ahh so depresss...

now all Arshian end up calling SP n demand for happy ending if they really want to end it this Friday... people also made a request for the season 2 with different PH... that sound great... but if that season 2 will be granted by SP... they will rather end up the series by that accident scene... n question mark... then bring up season 2... what u girls says??

Many people blame Barun for this abrupt ending.... for make the whole team lost their job... also for make them can't watch Sanaya anymore... eventhough she put all her effort on this!! whatever it is... the guilty in which pocket i don't care... just end this series with happy note then if u want to have honeymoon for the rest of ur life or whatever it is... enjoy urself... for Sanaya i don't feel bad... someone so dedicated, highly passion never have even a sigh... i'm sick... i need a rest... from her mouth.... will definately come back with more anticipate series n crossfinger i will always stay with her~
once again hats off for Sanaya!!

already watch yesterday night ep?? u all should watch it... the magic is completely back(that what make me even more sad).... after yogaVE.... they come out with StaplerVe.... hahahaha it all over twitter now...